GUILTY NY - Suspicious device found near President Bill Clinton and Hillary’s Home, Chappaqua, Oct 2018

Custom made?

They are like quotes from Trump's twitter feed on a bumper sticker.

Kill your enemy....take them to the Everglades.

$

South Florida man, Cesar Sayoc, arrested in plots to send bombs to Trump critics

Welcome to WS, @wildflower@! I’m really enjoying your posts. Glad you’re here.

This man has to be eaten up with self-loathing. His parents were immigrants. His father is Filipino and his mother is Italian. He is everything this administration rails against. So he presents himself as Native American. For acceptance, not from the Native American community but from the right-wing.
I wonder if we will find out a package was sent to Senator Warren.

I guess this would be an Ok source.
[ The Spectator (UK) - Media Bias/Fact Check
The Spectator is a UK magazine, right-center bias, high factual rating. ]
- -
https://spectator.us/revealed-cesar-sayocs-back-up-twitter-account/
Cesar Sayoc's Backup Twitter Account
Wide-eyed conspiracy theorists have begun to speculate about why he seems to only follow left-wing celebrities, like Barack Obama, Ellen DeGeneres and Lena Dunham fueling utterly unsubstantiated and entirely ludicrous speculation of a false flag operation.

But a closer examination shows one of the profiles he follows is the similarly-handled @hardrockintlent. This account also tweets rabid anti-Democrat memes at a rate thats either robotic or psychotic. Targets of its ire include Florida gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum, George Soros, Joe Biden and Christine Blasey Ford. It also features an image of Cesar Sayoc at the Hard Rock Cafe as its cover photo.

:confused:

Why not just refer to him as a bomber, which is all that is relevant on a non political thread.

Unfortunately, by definition, domestic terrorism includes political motivations.

“Under current United States law, set forth in the USA PATRIOT Act, acts of domestic terrorism are those which: ‘(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State; (B) appear to be intended – (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and (C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.’”

The bomber’s acts in this case were done with the intention to intimidate, influence, or coerce the conduct of the policy of government and of government officials. I believe his actions were also intended to intimidate and coerce the American public at large.

His political ideologies are part and parcel of why he committed these crimes against our lawmakers, government and the first amendment right of the free press.

This man has to be eaten up with self-loathing. His parents were immigrants. His father is Filipino and his mother is Italian. He is everything this administration rails against. So he presents himself as Native American. For acceptance, not from the Native American community but from the right-wing.

Bbm: Yes, he presents himself as a tribal warrior. To claim native heritage like that indicates profound sense of exclusion somewhere along the way? And a yearning to belong to something. His bombing actions present like some kind of a crusader. He is a vigilante seeking retribution.

Many have said how tribal our politics have become. And many have talked about civil war. It's not a stretch to see how this climate could send an already imbalanced person right over the edge.

While the method and materials seem rudimentary, the planning, researching, and targeting was not.

Has anyone ever seen LE wrap up a felons vehicle before?

I wonder why they would do that?

Do you think they did not want the world to know he was an avid Trump follower and endorsed Trump?

Why would they want to hide that fact?

The last week certainly has the feel of drinking the lemonade no?

Last edited:
Well, the Feds are calling it an act of domestic terrorism. So they can wave Miranda. Good. It was a sweeping crime, and the intention took thought and planning.

When I hear, oh well the bombs were not capable of going off or doing harm, I don't think we have all that information, yet. And, it in no way lessens the intention.

Think of everyone in the path of the intended targets. We're talking thousands.

Trump's daughter in law opened a letter last year at her home, containing white powder. The fact that the powder was benign, the absolute intention to terrorize was not.

It's awful. And, no, in a country this size, and with our freedoms, there's no policing everyone. In a situation like this, and others, it's how people handle it.

Would be nice to turn down the heat in the USA. Stop demonizing. Pray no copy cat bombers.

Totally, Rose! The bombs were intended to cause harm. And they did.

They didn’t have to detonate, although I fully believe he intended them to do just that.

Opinion | ATF expert: Here's how we know the mail bomber isn't messing around

Supported Obama, but sent one of these packages to him? that doesn't even make sense, IMO

What is Infoears? is that a legitimate site for WS? Any reports I have seen refer to him as "he posts far-right conspiracy theories about Trump's opponents" or something similar.

Here's one: What We Know About Cesar Sayoc, the Mail Bombing Suspect
On Facebook, Mr. Sayoc appeared to post frequently in right-wing circles. One profile, listed under the name “Cesar Altieri Randazzo,” belonged to Facebook groups including “The Trump American Party” and “Vote Trump 2020.” [the account is suspended today]

ETA
Oh good grief .... I just went to infowars ..... I am pretty sure that would not be considered a reliable source for anything. but it is just my opinion, what do a
I know any more
Infowars is notorious Alex Jones website. He's behind Sandy Hook conspiracy theory, etc. I'm sure he's working on "false flag" theory now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back