GUILTY NY - Suspicious device found near President Bill Clinton and Hillary’s Home, Chappaqua, Oct 2018

A red cap doesn't cause mental illness nor hatred. That is common knowledge to most.

True. The red cap has no superpower in and of itself.

Extremist ideologies, however, tend to be embodied in some symbols. It’s like a type of shorthand, like a biker wearing a 1%er badge, for example. (This is just an example — I’m not conflating bikers with extremist ideology, obviously.)

True. The red cap has no superpower in and of itself.

Extremist ideologies, however, tend to be embodied in some symbols. It’s like a type of shorthand, like a biker wearing a 1%er badge, for example. (This is just an example — I’m not conflating bikers with extremist ideology, obviously.)

Did you see the pic I posted of his custom made bumper sticker? It was like quotes of Trump comments. So he certainly knew exactly what was going on.

I am not a qualified person to evaluate this - but I would think someone that was not mentally fit would be able to do that kind of thing.

Certainly sane .

YOU say I'm wrong, but does that mean it's truth? Check out the bombers twitter account on Infowars and learn that he is a leftist who supported Obama. So much information out there

Infowars isn’t an allowable source on WS. It isn’t MSM. It isn’t actual news either, for that matter.

My thoughts on that are: Pretendians stick together. haha A little Tsalagi humor, if you will.

There are legitimate folks who have blood but don’t believe in government enrollments or recognition.

They are, in this case, the Seminole Independent Traditionalist

He seems to be a wannabe because after Bears Ears no NAs- that I know- enrolled, rez born or only one drop of blood recorded in an old bible likes this administration.

Did you see the pic I posted of his custom made bumper sticker? It was like quotes of Trump comments. So he certainly knew exactly what was going on.

I am not a qualified person to evaluate this - but I would think someone that was not mentally fit would be able to do that kind of thing.

Certainly sane .

yep, ABSOLUTELY sane, imo, especially in the legal sense. He knew right from wrong, it seems to me.

There are legitimate folks who have blood but don’t believe in government enrollments or recognition.

They are, in this case, the Seminole Independent Traditionalist

He seems to be a wannabe because after Bears Ears no NAs- that I know- enrolled, rez born or only one drop of blood recorded in an old bible likes this administration.
Yes, to all of the above. Actually, my first husband was 1/2 Tsalagi but not a citizen of the Nation. My second (current) husband is a citizen of the Nation. I refer to both of them as Cherokee. Blood quantum is a colonial institutional idea designed to phase us out and DNA tests mean nothing to us.

Fox is having an interesting discussion - might there be some impact on midterms?

I do, however have to say, as a longtime conservative the last couple of months in conjunction with today's events has resulted in some confusing options.

I do have to admit, as a Trump supporter, seeing what his rhetoric has resulted in the past week, it might be wiser to have some checks in place ?

This is a tough decision.

I think he was kinda a simple uneducated person- Fox reported he was working at fast food in his mid 50's.

Thankfully, he was too stupid to make bombs that work and left his fingerprints everywhere - so this is good.

That's kinda what I'm thinking too. Not very bright, not very attractive, fragile male ego. It makes sense that he would be enthralled by someone like Trump. Trump is a "powerful man" who "takes what he wants" which is probably what this dude has wanted his whole life, to just take what he wants and screw anyone who gets in the way.

Or understand the role of president needs to have integrity and professionalism to it.
Fox is having an interesting discussion - might there be some impact on midterms?

I do, however have to say, as a longtime conservative the last couple of months in conjunction with today's events has resulted in some confusing options.

I do have to admit, as a Trump supporter, seeing what his rhetoric has resulted in the past week, it might be wiser to have some checks in place ?

I think its becoming an easy decision for Conservatives who want to retain their party. Im a democrat and have no issue with republicans. Its specifically trump and the environment he has created with his constant attacks on POC, handicapped, gold star families, LGBT and low income citizens. Not to mention openly bragging about sexually assaulting women, calling for violence against the press, and all his many many many many proven lies. Also his alienating of our allies and embracing dictators.

I miss the days when GOP vs Dem was about taxes and foreign policy... not manily about POC, LGBT, women and low income citizens should have equality in this country.

Last edited:

Wildflower, do you think the bomber expects Trump to help him out of this mess? Perhaps he remembers Trump promising to pay the legal fees of physically violent people at his rallies?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back