GUILTY NY - Suspicious device found near President Bill Clinton and Hillary’s Home, Chappaqua, Oct 2018

Really? There were plenty of people on the right that saw this and chose to do nothing? And you know this how? It was said upthread that he was a loner. I haven't seen anyone condone what this man did.
It was literally printed on his van. Do you think muslims need to call out those who are radicalizing and are radicalized? Do you think there is any different with the alarming number of radicalized right wingers? (proven by facts/stats)

Why call for one but not the other?

All the people saying the dems sent them to themselves is not condoning it by denying that it was a bad, dangerous thing?

No one called him out on his van? I'm sure people on the left saw his van. Did they report it - maybe, maybe not. We don't know who reported him.

I'm glad they caught him. He needs to be in prison for the rest of his life. I hate violence and I think it's sad that this country is so divided. People don't make an effort to look for common ground.

There was an interesting discussion on Fox earlier. If one of us saw that van would we call LE.

We would not. Too much hassle , time etc. And if a person wants to drive around with sniper scopes on everyone our president talks about that is there is their choice.

It might be time to rethink when one of our fellow supporters are mailing bombs across our nation!

I really am not sure if we need any labels. Someone who is paying to custom make giant bumper stickers of our presidents comments with sniper targets on them is scary.

Trump has been great for our nation - but the van stuff is scary,

We all have to own that.
I'm not labeling anyone.

I am not sure. It would bother me if I was at a red light and a van pulled up , with my picture, and a bullseye on it?

Would you find that concerning?
You're not sure about what?

I didn't use the term but to me it denotes an extremely out of touch person.

I do not think this person was out of touch. Go back ( I posted it) - he had a custom designed huge bumper sticker designed for his van from our Presidents hate tweets!

We all might need to ponder our choices.

I have not made up my mind yet tho.

I think the person who radicalizes his base to want violence against the press and democrats then doesnt take accountability when it happens is out of touch.

Capital Gazette shooting
Austin Bomber
Now this

Not to mention 71% of domestic terrorism is committed by right wing terrorist. (a fact backed by statistics in links below)

Challengers from the Sidelines: Understanding America’s Violent Far-Right – Combating Terrorism Center at West Point
The far-right was responsible for the majority of America’s extremist killings in 2017
Accountability means nothing without change. Changing it now, accepting responsibility, discontinuing it might be seen as weakness. It would be admitting "We were wrong to do this." They can't be wrong. JMO it won't stop and there is more violence to come.

This should not become a circus discussion of political ideology. This was obviously a very sick individual who, on his own initiative, sent bombs, intentionally to people he wanted to kill. He is obviously out to lunch, a few kits short of a caboodle, whatever analogy you like...the good news is that no one was injured, and he is captured. Kudos to LEO, who really demonstrated interagency cooperation in this situation, and that is a ginormous quantum leap in how well various agencies came together here, fantastic.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back