Found Deceased MO - Darnell Gray, 4, Jefferson City, 24 Oct 2018 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the SM released a false statement that he was found by another county's LE, she should be charged with making a false statement and hindering a LE investigation. Why on earth would you make a statement without seeing your child with your own eyes?

If the SM released a false statement that he was found by another county's LE, she should be charged with making a false statement and hindering a LE investigation. Why on earth would you make a statement without seeing your child with your own eyes?
Yeah. I’d like to know the circumstances surrounding that statement.

“UPDATE: Police say they have no knowledge after family reports missing boy found”

UPDATE: Police deny missing boy found, despite reports from stepmother

“JEFFERSON CITY - The Jefferson City Police Department said late Friday afternoon it had no knowledge of any updates on the search for Darnell S. Gray - just a half hour after the boy's stepmother told KOMU 8 News he'd been found.

Quatavia Laqwoun, and family friend Amanda Ramirez both said Darnell was found walking along Highway 63 in Columbia and was in the hands of the Columbia Police Department. The CPD said that was not the case.

[SBM]

‘We have no evidence at this time that there was anything any foul play involved,’ Capt. Deric Heislen said. ‘We are, of course, not ruling anything out, but we don't have any evidence right now that would lead us in that direction.’”

Reports that Darnell Gray, the 3 year old missing from Jefferson City, has been located or sighted in Columbia are incorrect. Gray is still missing and we ask you report any sightings or information to your local 911.

ColumbiaPD on Twitter

(Omg that was sooo bad. I do not know if I have ever seen that happen before.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrigokurita