GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly can't see them taking Heather's body on the trip to visit his parents. It was Christmas Eve; weren't the kids with them? I think by the end of the day (if not before) on Dec. 18, Heather's body was far away from TM & SM. As much as TM hated Heather, I don't think she would want her anywhere near her.

I agree.
TM is smart, and is thinking ahead.
TM would not want any evidence left anywhere near her property, so she can never be implicated.
Someone else is responsible, not TM, as she has never been at the 'located site', if ever found.o_O
MOO.

I don't think either will ever give up HE's location. That would be admitting they did it, and unless one of them was facing life in prison without parole, I don't know if there'd be enough incentive.

Their incentives to keep quiet, is Appeals.
If either 'turned' on one another, they both lose, as both are implicated.
So I believe, we will have Court case, after Court case, with their respective Appeals.
MOO.

We all know Sidney is terrified of Tammy. Im sure she has him convinced that whether he is behind bars or not, she has "people" that can take care of him.
I was also pondering an even bigger threat she may have been holding over him... does anyone else think she would threaten to kill their kids if he ever turned on her? Whether she'd actually do it, I don't want to think so, but could she have convinced Sidney she would?

I don't think Heather can be far at all. I think they disposed of her that night

I can't find a link at the moment but I am fairly confident in saying they did not find any DNA evidence in the Moorer vehicle. Although I wonder about vehicles belonging to family members...

I certainly don't think they kept hold of her for any length of time.

The frustrating thing is neither Moorer comes across as super intelligent, they got lucky.

I feel like the lack of physical evidence was a combo of luck and planning. They obviously thought it out enough to disable the black box in the truck, make the initial call from the payphone and keep Heather's DNA from being found on anything of their own. I think there was a lot of paranoia motivating how they handled everything and they wouldn't have kept Heather any longer than it took to make her disappear.

I don't think Heather can be far at all. I think they disposed of her that night

I can't find a link at the moment but I am fairly confident in saying they did not find any DNA evidence in the Moorer vehicle. Although I wonder about vehicles belonging to family members...

I certainly don't think they kept hold of her for any length of time.

The frustrating thing is neither Moorer comes across as super intelligent, they got lucky.

Nancy brought up the wrecked car with both AC and TM. Sidney talked about the wrecked car in his interview with Large and TM posted about it on FB. IMO, there is something up with that car.

I was unable to keep up with all the details in this case, and I would like to ask a question.....how and why was Heather homeless? I have tried the search function, and it turned up nothing. I also tried looking for it in threads but that was a dauntless task. I would really appreciate it if someone would answer this for me. I saw it mentioned a time or two recently but the backstory was never discussed. TIA.

I was unable to keep up with all the details in this case, and I would like to ask a question.....how and why was Heather homeless? I have tried the search function, and it turned up nothing. I also tried looking for it in threads but that was a dauntless task. I would really appreciate it if someone would answer this for me. I saw it mentioned a time or two recently but the backstory was never discussed. TIA.

Probably nothing on here because it was just a rumor.

We all know Sidney is terrified of Tammy. Im sure she has him convinced that whether he is behind bars or not, she has "people" that can take care of him.
I was also pondering an even bigger threat she may have been holding over him... does anyone else think she would threaten to kill their kids if he ever turned on her? Whether she'd actually do it, I don't want to think so, but could she have convinced Sidney she would?
i do believe SM was afraid for the safety of the kids if he left Tammy.

I believe she left home due to disagreements with one or both parents. Heather was known to be a bit rebellious in spirit and she was finding her way. As a 19 to 20 yr old she had not yet established a stable living arrangement. She lived for a time with a boyfriend who was abusive, and during the trial we heard that she stayed with various friends temporarily, after leaving the relationship with that boyfriend.

I have to admit I didn't think I'd see the day anytime soon where TM would be behind bars for any good length of time...It makes me feel so good to know she is behind bars where she belongs. No holidays with her kids, no birthdays with them. (Sad for her kids) I'm so glad she is not getting away with what she did. I hope Heather is found somehow, some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member