AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.cumberland-advocate.com/sites/default/files/*advertiser censored*-2018-08-22-a-001 e-edition.pdf

More information about Kyle that sounds really creepy.

holy moly that's crazy and it clearly targeted the 16 year old daughter. If they say he is been cleared i guess we have to go with that, but he would have made one hell of a good suspect. Like i wonder if they are saying that b/c they just want him off the street while the look for more evidence or has he really been totally cleared.

Really? Well I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss this.
Amateur opinion and speculation
Law enforcement is always reluctant to use the word "cleared" because that can come back to bite them later in a prosecution. So when they do use it, it means that they have some proof that he could not have been involved.

Trying to catch up since last night but what kind of dirtbag breaks into dead peoples’ homes?!
I know. So sick.

If I were the detective investigating the burglary, and I knew this guy wasn’t involved in the killings/kidnapping, I’d have some fun with him.

“At this point it’s pretty clear that you were involved in the murders. Where did you put Jayme? I’m going to bring the DA down here, and if you lead us to Jayme, maybe he can offer you some sort of deal.”

Trying to catch up since last night but what kind of dirtbag breaks into dead peoples’ homes?!

The mentally ill kind, it seems. Interesting. Jennie O doesnt screen employees very well apparently. If this guy has a history of this and he is still employed, i guess we can safely say that Jennie O isnt particular who stays in their employ either......to me, this just indicates even more that a fellow employee is definitely a possibility in the murders. MOO.

holy moly that's crazy and it clearly targeted the 16 year old daughter. If they say he is been cleared i guess we have to go with that, but he would have made one hell of a good suspect. Like i wonder if they are saying that b/c they just want him off the street while the look for more evidence or has he really been totally cleared.
Could he have needed the clothes for Jayme? MOO

What an absolute insult to the Closs family this Jaenke guy is. Not only does he break into the family's home while the family and friends pay their last respects to James and Denise on Saturday, he steals the missing Jayme's underwear too. This guy seriously needs help. Or locking up. Or both.

Really? Well I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss this.
Amateur opinion and speculation
BBM

Wow.
Agreed.
Since this person was apprehended in the act of a felony... he is sleuthable, correct ?
Where does he live and work and does he know the victims well ? Or hardly at all ?
Or only through his place of employment ?

Paul Blume on Twitter

DEVELOPING: Barron Co sheriff reports law enforcement arrested 32yo man for burglary at Closs family home this weekend. They insist he's been cleared of any connection to #jaymecloss disappearance. But was allegedly trying to burglarize the home. Kyle Jaenke-Annis. Unbelievable.

Paul Blume on Twitter

Kyle Jaenke-Annis has been charged with Burglary & Felony Bail Jumping. Caught red handed in the home. Had allegedly pocketed girls clothing from the Closs family house inc pink tank top & a girl's dress. #FindJayme Break in occured early Saturday AM #FindJaymeCloss

The mentally ill kind, it seems. Interesting. Jennie O doesnt screen employees very well apparently. If this guy has a history of this and he is still employed, i guess we can safely say that Jennie O isnt particular who stays in their employ either......to me, this just indicates even more that a fellow employee is definitely a possibility in the murders. MOO.

he was homeless and was arrested in august also. I don't know this but would guess he worked at Jennie-O in the past, but maybe was not still employed there.

edit: looks like i was wrong sorry.

Agreed ; and since this is a sleuthing site everything must be considered. But my post emphasized that we don't know (who might be behind this tragic case) ; so it's all right.
And no, I did not post a photo here on the thread ; since no one has been named a POI.
But thanks for the head's up.
No problem. It was just that your post also included reference to a possible ex-husband grudge after his full name and photograph had just been posted by other! Perhaps it was just coincidence and/or bad timing.

Unbelievable...
What is 32 years old man doing stealing underwear from a 13 years old girl?

"According to a criminal complaint, Jaenke-Annis was seen on motion activated cameras by law enforcement. When they confronted him, he admitted to going into the home without permission and stealing multiple items, including underwear and clothing that belongs to Jayme Closs. He has been charged with burglary and bail jumping. The criminal complaint says Jaenke-Annis works at Jennie-O Turkey Store."

UPDATE: Man arrested for breaking into Closs home, stealing Jayme's clothing

Also, BBM - Glad they have set up motion-activated cameras, but I don't think it was a good idea to mention it in the media in case the perp decided to go back.

A part of me is hoping this journalist was confused with previous charges against him (where he stole another teenagers clothes and was found wearing them along with women’s underwear).

to take a missing little girls unmentionables in a community struck with tradegy and a double homicide is..... no words.

It screams mental illness.

I know. So sick.

If I were the detective investigating the burglary, and I knew this guy wasn’t involved in the killings/kidnapping, I’d have some fun with him.

“At this point it’s pretty clear that you were involved in the murders. Where did you put Jayme? I’m going to bring the DA down here, and if you lead us to Jayme, maybe he can offer you some sort of deal.”

@MassGuy - we are on exactly the same page. Maybe not even just Jayme but also asking about other creeptacular things he's been doing; even a cursory search anywhere will give you some Buffalo Bill vibes...

I hope this doesn't go against the rules, but this photo was posted on FB.

44104960_2329320327096467_1470498052262330368_n.jpg

Jayme is holding what seems to be a smartphone. For anyone that was wondering if she had or didn't have a phone.

He was arrested for stealing some of Jayme’s clothes at the victims’ house. I’m prettying sure we can sleuth him. He is now a POI in a separate crime against these people.
The sheriff has said this guy is cleared with respect to the disappearance of Jaymie. Reporters are reporting that law enforcement insists he is cleared. Unless the mods or Tricia says otherwise, cleared people are not open for sleuthing. Plus, it derails the thread into all kinds of rabbit holes that likely go nowhere because the person has been cleared of involvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288