AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don’t know that he still worked at the plant at that time. He could have been axed after the August burglary and then became homeless.

I thought this two but the police report someone attached to a post says he left work at Jennie-O then went the the Barron Laundry-matte and they headed to the Closs house.

http://www.cumberland-advocate.com/sites/default/files/*advertiser censored*-2018-08-22-a-001 e-edition.pdf

More information about Kyle that sounds really creepy.

Unbelievable...
What is 32 years old man doing stealing underwear from a 13 years old girl?

"According to a criminal complaint, Jaenke-Annis was seen on motion activated cameras by law enforcement. When they confronted him, he admitted to going into the home without permission and stealing multiple items, including underwear and clothing that belongs to Jayme Closs. He has been charged with burglary and bail jumping. The criminal complaint says Jaenke-Annis works at Jennie-O Turkey Store."

UPDATE: Man arrested for breaking into Closs home, stealing Jayme's clothing

Also, BBM - Glad they have set up motion-activated cameras, but I don't think it was a good idea to mention it in the media in case the perp decided to go back.

Paul Blume on Twitter

DEVELOPING: Barron Co sheriff reports law enforcement arrested 32yo man for burglary at Closs family home this weekend. They insist he's been cleared of any connection to #jaymecloss disappearance. But was allegedly trying to burglarize the home. Kyle Jaenke-Annis. Unbelievable.

Paul Blume on Twitter

Kyle Jaenke-Annis has been charged with Burglary & Felony Bail Jumping. Caught red handed in the home. Had allegedly pocketed girls clothing from the Closs family house inc pink tank top & a girl's dress. #FindJayme Break in occured early Saturday AM #FindJaymeCloss

I need a sick face/vomiting smilie... this is as close as I can get: :oops::mad::(

It is so similar to Michael, Rebecca, and 4 year old son Hargon. Revenge over inheritance was the motive there. A Valentine's Day yarn out of Mississippi fit for Friday the 13th

Such a horrible nightmare for that family. I remember it well. I have mutual friends with the wife, who eventually told police. I have never asked them anything about it. I have wondered if she was afraid of him, though. They seemed to have absolutely nothing in common.

I do wonder if there is not some type of similar thing going on in this case. Something that police are aware of that might explain some of LE's comments.

Paul Blume‏Verified account @PaulBlume_FOX9
Contact shared this photo from Barron Co today. Confirmed law enforcement following up on a tip, searched a property along Hwy 8 west of the Closs family home. I am told nothing came of it. So far 2,000+ tips, 1,875 of them closed, no Jayme. #FindJayme #FindJaymeCloss

DqsyNHeUUAAWgS-.jpg

12:38 PM - 29 Oct 2018

What day did LE remove the mattresses from the home? Could the mattresses and nightstands be evidence against the thief who stole some of Jayme's clothes and not related to the murders? I'm thinking he could have taken a nap on the mattress (since he is homeless) or.... perhaps...ahem... done other things with her clothes on the mattress?

I need a sick face/vomiting smilie... this is as close as I can get: :oops::mad::(
No. This occurred after those things were removed. It’s unrelated.

Even with a rock solid alibi (if one exists), I wouldn’t clear him from possibly being an accessory after the fact. He took her clothes. It could have been for her. When he was homeless he probably crashed on friends’ couches and could feel he owes people favors. He also could have become very familiar with unoccupied cabins during that time.

Kyle Jaenke-Annis has been charged with Burglary & Felony Bail Jumping. Caught red handed in the home. Had allegedly pocketed girls clothing from the Closs family house inc pink tank top & a girl's dress. #FindJayme Break in occured early Saturday AM #FindJaymeCloss

12:16 PM - 29 Oct 2018

Kyle Jaenke-Annis booking photo. 32yo. Cameron, WI.

Dqsu9cDUcAAFfyL.jpg

12:24 PM - 29 Oct 2018 from St Paul, MN
Well, Now Kyle has his 15 minutes of fame, and will probably be in the future Closs Family True Crime book...... Kyle finally hit the criminal big time.

What day did LE remove the mattresses from the home? Could the mattresses and nightstands be evidence against the thief who stole some of Jayme's clothes and not related to the murders? I'm thinking he could have taken a nap on the mattress (since he is homeless) or.... perhaps...ahem... done other things with her clothes on the mattress?

Doubt it. The complaint states that they saw him on motion activated cameras at 2:00am on October 27th. This would be several hours after the house was released and longer after the mattress removal. Prior to that law enforcement had a presence on site securing it.

No. This occurred after those things were removed. It’s unrelated.

Doubt it. The complaint states that they saw him on motion activated cameras at 2:00am on October 27th. This would be several hours after the house was released and longer after the mattress removal. Prior to that law enforcement had a presence on site securing it.

Ok, thanks both of you. I count on you guys to keep me logical and factual. :D
Deleted my speculation so no one gets confused.

Could this guy have stolen clothes to plant and call it in to try to get the reward?

This creep seems to have a history of this sort of thing. In my mind, this was sexual, and unlikely to be connected to an effort to cash in.

If he didn’t have that history, I’d certainly be open to that possibility.

Well this shows that the creeps are in unlimited supply even in quaint rural areas.

How hurtful this must all be for the grieving families left behind. They cant even bury their loved ones without some sicko defiling the home and Jaymes personal belongs.

My heart is with them all.

Whoa. Middle of the night.
Whoa that is so gross. As if this family hasn't suffered enough! It makes me want to throw up. I hope the FBI grilled the creep. How could you steal from a girl who is missing? The daughter of your coworkers... I can only assume his alibi for the murders was because he was working? That is still awfully suspicious to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle