GUILTY TX - Hazana Anderson, 2, College Station, Brazos County, 28 Oct 2018 *Arrests*

4:00 pm update most everyone has cleared the park. Doesn’t appear they found anything. Waiting for next update from CSPD

2:55 pm update: CSPD confirms this IS part of the search for Hazana Anderson. They are searching the park and in the pond because this is near her mother’s home in Bryan.

2:45 pm BREAKING: A significant number of emergency vehicles are at Travis Bryan Municipal Park in Bryan. It appears a boat is about to go into the water. We are working to confirm if this is related to the missing girl search.

Rusty Surette

Quoting my own post to clarify that this is NOT the park Hazana was reported missing from.
This is a park near the MOM'S home in Bryan. The park Hazana went missing from is near Dad's home in College Station.

True. But giving a bottle to a child for comfort aT NIGHT. as they are being laid down for sleep, is different than giving them a drink of liquid at the park. At the park, the child could be given a sip cup to drink from, without the need for a bottle.

Just seems odd to give a 2 yr old a bottle at 8 am.

I wish they'd said drink bottle/a drink, not bottle. We all parent different. Some of use bottles, some use sippy cups, some use cups. I use all of above with my 2 year old, at what ever time suits him. It does not make me a lazy parent using a bottle as suggested earlier. It means my child is getting the fluids he needs. Can we stop with the 2 year olds shouldn't have bottles thing. It doesn't help in finding this little sweetie.

Snipped:

Christon was arrested early Monday. She will go before Justice of the Peace Judge Rick Hill Tuesday morning, where she will have a bond set. Online records show Christon, 21, was arrested and charged with child endangerment and giving a false report to police.

Source:

KBTX - Bryan, TX
Updated: Mon 6:34 PM, Oct 29, 2018

Search continues for missing 2-year-old

Search continues for missing 2-year-old

National Center for Missing & Exploited Children

Hazana Anderson
NCMC1342160c1.jpg

Have you seen this child? HAZANA ANDERSON

Wait, so Hazana ISN'T 2 years old?
NCMEC says she's almost 2. I saw one family member say she was almost 2.
Everything/everyone else has said she is 2, are they just rounding up since her birthday is in January!?

I know I'm a broken record but I REALLY wish people could get these ages right!
This baby girl has a birthday coming up! She is either 2.5 months away from turning 2 or turning 3.
There is a HUGE difference there. In cases where the child may have actually been abducted that is crucial information.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back