GUILTY TX - Hazana Anderson, 2, College Station, Brazos County, 28 Oct 2018 *Arrests*

Her poster says her birthday is 01/18/17 she is NOT 2 years old YET.

I know what the poster says.... but why then is everyone referring to her as 2 years old? In my experience law enforcement doesn't generally "round up" in ages for missing babies. Why would they do it here? I don't understand. This is the third missing toddler there has been confusion about the age on this month. I don't understand why it's so difficult to get correct.

This remin
Bag found with Hazana's clothes inside, mom denies knowledge of bag. This is not looking good :(

Affidavit: Bag found with missing 2-year-old's clothes, unidentified object; mother denies knowledge of bag despite evidence
This reminds me of the Deorr Kunz case where investigators found the jacket he was said to be wearing when he went missing inside the abandoned apartment his evicted parents left behind as well as other incriminating evidence. Tragic. Toy cars, camo jacket found in Deorr Kunz, Jr. case

I mean she's in a stroller, why not push the stroller to the car to get the bottle? It's not like she was carrying a 90lb boulder and didn't have the strength to carry it a few extra feet to the car!
The eyewitness in the park saw the Mom and the stroller. No one saw the child in the park.
I do think it is weird to strap a 2 yr old in a stroller, and then walk away and leave them alone in a kind of deserted park.

Brazos County (TX) Judicial Records Search
Party Search Results
Name Date of Birth
Case Number Style / Defendant File Date Type Party Type
1017-01850T
CHRISTON, TIAUNDRA KAE
09/25/2017 Traffic Defendant
3012-12062N
CHRISTON, TIAUNDRA
11/29/2012 Criminal Non-Traffic Defendant

Source:
Brazos County Judicial Records Search - TX

Brazos County Judicial Records Search

I took a Screen Shot and tried to post it. I no longer know how to post a SS! The format has changed since I last posted a SS. I have not posted here in a while prior to this case.

So, from these two posts...
(MimosaMornings, Tiaundra Kae Christon: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know)
(beth272, Affidavit: Bag found with missing 2-year-old's clothes)

I gather that:

The child’s father had not seen his daughter for two months prior to her disappearance.

The mother and grandmother decided to keep the child away from the father.

The father said it seemed strange that the mother would choose to bring the child to a park so close to his neighborhood, instead of the mother's neighborhood.

The father said the mother had a new boyfriend with ties to Louisiana & Houston.

Police found clothing and an object in a black bag in a nearby dumpster. The clothes were the same ones that the child was reportedly wearing when she went missing.

The mother told officers she did not know anything about the object that was found with the clothing. Yet, both are tied to her via fingerprints/DNA.

Best scenario: The mother tried to implicate the father using a nearby park, and the child is found safe in Louisiana or Houston.

Prayers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back