GUILTY - Tammy Moorer - trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 *Appeals denied* #11

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY
Sidney and Tammy Moorer cases to be heard by different judges, SC Supreme Court ruling says

Tammy Moorer’s kidnapping trial is set to begin Oct. 8.

_________

I know most of us are emotionally invested in this case. Please be mindful of the following while posting:

1) No sleuthing of witnesses, family members or friends, including their background or their social media accounts.
2) No name calling or name variations.
3) When copying/pasting from articles be sure to only copy 10%. In addition, be sure to include links with photos.

0.jpg

link

Twitter roll:
Marissa Tansino WMBF (@MarissaTansino) | Twitter
Wild About Trial (@WildAboutTrial) | Twitter
Nick Papantonis WPDE (@NickPapantonis) | Twitter
Alex Lang (@LangSunNews) | Twitter
Julie Calhoun (@JulieCalhounTV) | Twitter
WBTW News 13 (@WBTWNews13) | Twitter

livestream:
https://wildabouttrial.com/live-streaming/live-stream-1/
Law & Crime

Watch

trial archives:
#HeatherElvis - YouTube
https://wildabouttrial.com/archives/tammy-moorer-trial-video-archive/

Websleuth's page for Heather Elvis:
Heather Elvis

Thread #1 - Tammy Moorer on trial for Kidnapping and Conspiracy to Kidnap Heather Elvis - 8 Oct 2018

Thread #2 - Tammy Moorer on trial for Kidnapping and Conspiracy to Kidnap Heather Elvis - 8 Oct 2018 #2

Thread #3 - Tammy Moorer on trial for Kidnapping and Conspiracy to Kidnap Heather Elvis - 8 Oct 2018 #3

Thread #4 - Tammy Moorer on trial for Kidnapping and Conspiracy to Kidnap Heather Elvis - 8 Oct 2018 #4

Thread #5 - Tammy Moorer on trial for Kidnapping and Conspiracy to Kidnap Heather Elvis - 8 Oct 2018 #5

Thread #6 - Tammy Moorer on trial for Kidnapping and Conspiracy to Kidnap Heather Elvis - 8 Oct 2018 #6

Thread#7 - Tammy Moorer on trial for Kidnapping and Conspiracy to Kidnap Heather Elvis - 8 Oct 2018 #7

Thread #8 - Tammy Moorer on trial for Kidnapping and Conspiracy to Kidnap Heather Elvis - 8 Oct 2018 #8

Thread #9 - Tammy Moorer on trial for Kidnapping and Conspiracy to Kidnap Heather Elvis - 8 Oct 2018 #9

Thread #10 - **GUILTY** Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping/Conspiracy to Kidnap Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

______

Sydney Glenn‏ @SydneyWPDE
Elvis family holding each other tight during the #TammyMoorerTrial

Dpu-9p9XUAIh-0h.jpg

Last edited:
Posting guidelines:

Do not:

*Accuse others, who have not been charged, of culpability, involvement and knowledge in the crime

*post sweeping negative generalizations bashing the whole family

*name call, name variations, derogatory/demeaning titles

Do:

*use initials for witnesses as often as possible

*take discussion against TOS to the unmoderated 'conversation' area where 2o members can be invited (do not hint or post asking for an invite)

Last edited:
It's a clip from the show that will be this Friday. They are trying to say Heather frequented PTL which is untrue.
OMG. I guess they got all their info from TM or something--Heather DID NOT "hang out" at PTL. It was described as a desolate, isolated and eerie place, so I doubt ANY young woman would ever just sit in her car alone there.

OMG. I guess they got all their info from TM or something--Heather DID NOT "hang out" at PTL. It was described as a desolate, isolated and eerie place, so I doubt ANY young woman would ever just sit in her car alone there.
It is remote and desolate, even during the day - imo. Very curious as to where they got the info Heather found it peaceful and a place to think.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanayarford
Back