AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those don't seem to be working. It certainly does seem logical that they were the same person. But while high probability it isn't certain, and LE hasn't said so. When we're not getting anywhere considering the likely answers, might it be worth considering less likely? Example, person or persons unknown (to us) killed James & Denise. Jayme the track student, RAN, in blind terror. Person or persons unknown (maybe the same, maybe different) picked her up.
I think it would have to be quite a coincidence for her to run from the house and a person driving by just happens to be a potential kidnapper who stops and forces her into a car all within 5 minutes as LE is on the way to the house. Jmo

But I'm not sure if they were clear whether it has black hood stripes, white hood stripes, or noone? The pictures they show have different ornamentation and even different scoops. Hm... they do... all have... the same wheels.
I’m pretty sure the car experts at the FBI, wouldn’t make a mistake like that.

They’re like Mona Lisa Vito.

I’m pretty sure the car experts at the FBI, wouldn’t make a mistake like that.

They’re like Mona Lisa Vito.
What mistake? Here's the picture they released. Am I wrong? Don't these all have the same wheels? Maybe the view they had, from a trail cam or something, had a great view of the wheels and the lower part of the car, and maybe they didn't see the top? Look... these do have different scoops. Those would be easily seen on a full profile.
44593704_10155857801152546_6022888289072054272_n.jpg

I thought the same thing about the Elizabeth Smart case. What would the perp have done if Elizabeth’s entire family woke up?
Yes, maybe thats what the perp was trying to do and he never expected to run into them. But I guess that's not likely because of the way he kicked in the door. Hard to say.

What mistake? Here's the picture they released. Am I wrong? Don't these all have the same wheels? Maybe the view they had, from a trail cam or something, had a great view of the wheels and the lower part of the car, and maybe they didn't see the top? Look... these do have different scoops. Those would be easily seen on a full profile.
Actually, no, the wheels are different on every picture. Lol

What was the original question? About whether or not they have an accurate description? I'm a little lost.

Money has to be well-spent though...they are using their resources to attack the online issues for now, as nothing else is panning out. There is only so much they can do without new information. They can’t just keep 200 people waiting around for a break. They will get more help again if the case breaks.
Just to piggyback on this point.

Recently saw one of those crime shows with the actual officers telling the story. I'm no expert, just wanted to pass on an interesting thing he mentioned during the show to help uninformed people like myself on these type things.

Almost the same type of case as this, his force was given fbi assistance, he basically said you're local fbi office only gives you max 3/5/7 days max of all their resources. Everyone looks over the results or lack of in the timeframe you were granted. If it looks promising and things keep developing, they'll keep granting you more days. But sadly of you haven't been able to do much, they're gone and move on to the next case and the local guys are on their own again.

And obviously if it's a small local police force, they probably don't have resources to do much and these cases go cold until something crazy happens or nothing at all.

I apologize for the rant. Your point just made me think of that process mentioned by that officer.

Sorry if this has already been said in a previous thread, but I did a quick google search to see how many were produced and it doesn't seem like many Dodge Challenger Sales by Specialty Color
I feel like having a suspected car of this model would make the search much easier, but the captor could have changed cars at any given time. Has there been any specific police information on how many cars have been stopped or if they have any license plates in mind for finding them?

I think it would have to be quite a coincidence for her to run from the house and a person driving by just happens to be a potential kidnapper who stops and forces her into a car all within 5 minutes as LE is on the way to the house. Jmo

I agree, that seems so unlikely. Unless she ran off into the woods behind the house and met with misadventure or accident. I hoped they searched the woods well.

I thought the same thing about the Elizabeth Smart case. What would the perp have done if Elizabeth’s entire family woke up?
The tires may be the same but the rims all look different. I'm still trying to figure out what the question is. Has someone suggested that LE does not know which type of car they are looking for?

Well, yes, but they would have find him first. And her parents have been murdered.
Yes and if the parents had been left alive as you suggested in the post I responded to, they'd likely have a good idea about the identity of the kidnapper. JMO

I agree, that seems so unlikely. Unless she ran off into the woods behind the house and met with misadventure or accident. I hoped they searched the woods well.
They searched with people, dogs, and helicopters equipped with infrared.

She didn’t run away, as I believe she never had the chance.

Sorry if this has already been said in a previous thread, but I did a quick google search to see how many were produced and it doesn't seem like many Dodge Challenger Sales by Specialty Color
I feel like having a suspected car of this model would make the search much easier, but the captor could have changed cars at any given time. Has there been any specific police information on how many cars have been stopped or if they have any license plates in mind for finding them?
As far as I know they are just looking for someone who was driving either one of those types of cars at that time near the Closs home. But even if he changed cars the original car was still involved and could be connected to the suspect. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie