Found Deceased AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybervampira

Reaction score
The last thread is a mess and needs to be cleaned up when moderators have time. Looks like some guidelines are in order.

Posting guidelines:

* We do not sleuth or accuse people who have not been named by LE as suspects or POI's.

* Do not link to social networking pages of people who have not been named by LE as suspects/POI. The few exceptions are victims' pages, LE and MSM pages.

*Do not bring information here from a closed or private facebook page. On an approved official missing person’s social media page you may only discuss comments made by the Administrators and a link must be provided.

* If you quote a post which later is removed by a mod, your post is subject to removal, as well.

*Websleuths is a fact based site. Provide a MSM link for your assertions. Rumors are not allowed.

'Like' this post to indicate that you have read the guidelines.

We don't know which car rental company or car rental location. Early guess was airport due to key drop location. Given car theft in Mobile the assumption was that not all locations would even offer key drop off in a secure location other than the airport. There are no 24/7 open car rental locations in Mobile that I saw when I searched this topic weeks ago.
Here is a google map of car rental locations near the Shell station: Hertz and Enterprise. I assumed that DW might have originally been going to return his rental car when he left Dublin's. Each location has its own drop off policy and not all locations offer after hours drop offs.

Google Maps

Bringing this article over to the thread for those that haven't read earlier articles about JCD and MPD new blog for DNV case and earlier Press Conference, and DVN Goals Picture.

Victim says Theodore man imprisoned her for weeks - Lagniappe Mobile

Man arrested after Vian search pleads not guilty to domestic violence charges

Police increase reward, create blog to help find Danniella Vian

Note: This video was originally about 30 min but was cut significantly

Picture shows Danniella Vian's

Hi Everyone,

The Danniella Vian discussion is coming back. The thread is locked for now but should be opened by tonight if not sooner.

Many of you have been in groups on Websleuths using our private messaging system or "conversations" as they are called. This is fine. Many of you are in private Facebook groups which is also fine.

What the problem is everyone needs to remember we have strict rules on Websleuths. What you say in your private group is fine but remember, you can't bring those discussions or talking points over to Websleuths unless you have a link from an approved source to back up what you are saying.

We do not allow any type of discussion involving psychics. Even if our Verified Insider discussed a psychic in the past you still cannot discuss.

You can still discuss what the VI told you as long as it does not violate our terms of service. No random names that have not been in MSM. No psychic talk. Things like that.

Our VI Cedgison requested to be removed as a VI in this case. Everything is fine. Cedgison is always welcome back as a VI. Perhaps she needed a well deserved break.

Here is a link to a blog put out by the police : Mobile Police Department

While I work on opening this thread today feel free to start a private conversation with me if you need something specific explained. I will be glad to help.
A conversation is the same thing as a PM.

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for your patience.

Your enthusiasm and willingness to keep Danniella's case alive is greatly appreciated.

The last two threads had to be pulled because the discussion had veered so far off course that if we removed all the TOS violations there would be very
few posts left.

I am going to repeat a few things I wrote in the above post so we can have it all in one place.

Our Verified Insider, Cedgison, requested to be removed as a VI. She is always welcome back as a VI in this case.

Please remember we do not allow any discussion of a psychic nature or any sort of metaphysical discussion.

We only allow discussion of the facts presented by law enforcement, the mainstream media, and our Verified members.

There is an exception. If you want to use what Cedgison, the verified insider, in this case, said in past post you can as long as
there is no mention of psychics or any other violation of TOS.

No Facebook accounts can be discussed unless the Facebook account belongs to law enforcement, mainstream media outlets or approved family members.
Same with Twitter.

Many of you have been using our messaging system to discuss the case while the thread has been closed. Please remember if you discussed anything that violates our terms of service you
cannot bring the discussion to this thread.

Please use initials when discussing other people in this case. Remember unless a law enforcement agency has announced someone is a person of interest, aka P.O. I. you cannot
accuse a random person of a crime.

I was told by a trusted source close to the case that Danniella's ex-boyfriend mother has the paperwork to prove he was in jail at the time Danniella went missing. I hope to get a look at the documentation myself soon. You can choose to believe this or not until I can see it for myself.

I hope some of you are looking at the bodies of water around the roads Danniella used the night she went missing. It seems many times when someone vanishes along with their car there is no foul play but just a tragic accident of someone driving their car into the water. In my opinion that is what could have happened here.

Basically, all you have to do is follow our terms of service.
*No rumors
*No posting innocent people's names or accusing them of the crime
*Be polite to your fellow posters and do not make a post personal. Example: "You are wrong because you don't know what you are talking about".
*Mainstream media, law enforcement, and approved sources only

Thank you for being a part of Websleuths.

Tricia

Oh they definetly know way more than is being told to the public. Blows my mind there hasnt been anything new released in so long

I know the last ping was at the shell station but seems the GPS was disabled and this isnt far off the route she could of taken. 10 minute drive or less toward all the local bars
That looks like a ramp going directly into the water in the picture. What are the GPS coordinates or address of that location?

Interesting location. I believe the parking decks/garages in this area were on some initial search list but so far as I know nobody ever got it together to gather people to search anyplace in this area which didn't make any sense given the proximity to the missing location. We haven't heard from MPD about search locations unfortunately but the locals and 'Mobile Family' haven't really seemed to do anything on the search front which is quite disappointing IMO.

Oh they definetly know way more than is being told to the public. Blows my mind there hasnt been anything new released in so long
Local press seems to have melted away on the case as well unfortunately. The Dateline article was only recent item to post and there is one other local article that we can add here for discussion too.

I did yet another google drive tonight and looked at the Waffle House location directly across the street which is a 24/7 location. Do you think its possible that someone there might have seen something or is the distance too great across the highway to have seen something?

https://locations.wafflehouse.com/al-mobile-289

The Waffle House is actually a little past the Shell and there's a small incline there that may make it hard to see the Shell from the Waffle House with any good detail. They may have seen the cars pulling out though, if they used the red light to get on Government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member