Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
611308543_750x422.jpg

A man grabbed 13-year-old Hania Noleia Aguilar from a yard at Rosewood Mobile Home Park just before 7 a.m. Monday The man forced Aguilar into a stolen Green 2002 Ford Expedition. The Expedition is registered to Velasquez Hernandez of Summerville, South Carolina and has South Carolina license plate NWS-984.

Police say the kidnapping occurred between lots 38 and 39. The Expedition then left the mobile home park.

Witnesses say the suspect had a yellow bandana over his face according to Parker. The man drove away after grabbing the girl and forcing her into the stolen SUV.

Aguilar lives at lot 102 3381 E. Town Road in Lumberton.

NC Teen Kidnapped From Mobile Home Park, Forced Into Stolen SUV: Police

Amber Alert issued for abducted Lumberton girl, 13

Amber Alert: 13-year-old abducted from outside family's home

AMBER ALERT: Lumberton teen forced into stolen SUV, kidnapped from neighborhood

An AMBER Alert has been issued for a 13-year-old girl who was kidnapped from a front yard Monday morning in Lumberton.

Lumberton Police Captain Terry Parker says a man grabbed 13-year-old Hania Noleia Aguilar from a yard in the Rosewood Mobile Home Park around 6:58 a.m. Monday morning. The man forced Aguilar into a stolen Green 2002 Ford Expedition registered to Velasquez Hernandez of Summerville, South Carolina.

Police say the kidnapping occurred between lots 38 and 39 in the Rosewood Mobile Home Park. The Green 2002 Ford Expedition was last seen leaving the mobile home park. The vehicle has a South Carolina license plate NWS-984.

Link to NCMEC:
Have you seen this child? Hania Noelia Aguilar

From the poster, some additional info (bbm):

This is a North Carolina Amber Alert for a Child Abduction....The Lumberton Police Department is searching for Hania Noelia Aguilar. Hania Noelia Aguilar is a 13 year old Hispanic female approximately 5 feet tall weighing 126 pounds. She has long black hair brown eyes and braces. She was last seen wearing a blue shirt with flowers,and blue jeans. The abductor is described and an unknown male with a yellow bandana around his face. They were last seen traveling on Elizabethtown Road in Lumberton in a green 2002 Ford Expedition South Carolina Registration NWS984. If you have any information regarding this abduction, call the Lumberton Police Department immediately at 910-671-3845 or call 911 or HP.

Just saw the AA on the highway in Western NC. I’m guessing this is not a random act. The stolen vehicle was registered to someone living more than two hours away from Lumberton, unless the vehicle was in Lumberton for some reason. I’m hoping someone sees the vehicle soon!

4622290_MissingLumbertonGirlPic1.jpg

Lumberton, N.C. — Authorities have issued an Amber Alert for a 13-year-old Lumberton girl who was taken from her home Monday morning.

According to officers with the Lumberton Police Department, a suspect grabbed a 13-year-old Hispanic girl standing in a yard at the Rosewood Mobile Home Park located at 3525 E. Elizabethtown Road.

Police say the man forced the girl into a stolen Green 2002 Ford Expedition registered to Velasquez Hernandez of Summerville, South Carolina. The car was seen leaving the mobile home with South Carolina-issued license plate NWS-984.
car-DMID1-5gp8plf06-599x314.jpg

Thank goodness people were paying attention and at least got a description of the vehicle and license plate. Even the yellow bandana stood out- probably long gone now, but they were at least paying attention. It's too bad no one could have taken their vehicle and smacked it into his to stop him from going any further. Of course, that's assuming one had a vehicle already running to do so.

Definitely seems like a planned abduction - I doubt a perp would go through the trouble of stealing a car from a city hours away and then go prowling for random girls to abduct. At least there was a good description of vehicle. Hope they find the vehicle and her soon. :(

Just saw the AA on the highway in Western NC. I’m guessing this is not a random act. The stolen vehicle was registered to someone living more than two hours away from Lumberton, unless the vehicle was in Lumberton for some reason. I’m hoping someone sees the vehicle soon!
Where was the car registered? I saw it has a SC tag, and Lumberton is very close to the NC/SC border. Any idea which way he may be headed? I'm in eastern NC. Hope she is found safe!

Thank goodness people were paying attention and at least got a description of the vehicle and license plate. Even the yellow bandana stood out- probably long gone now, but they were at least paying attention. It's too bad no one could have taken their vehicle and smacked it into his to stop him from going any further. Of course, that's assuming one had a vehicle already running to do so.
Can't tell which address is correct, the one i posted or the one earlier on the thread since MSM has both listed and since its in a lot, the lots are non discript. The one I posted is in a cul-de-sac and secluded. Seems targeted and brazen if people were able to get that great of a look.

Where was the car registered? I saw it has a SC tag, and Lumberton is very close to the NC/SC border. Any idea which way he may be headed? I'm in eastern NC. Hope she is found safe!
Car was reported stolen and is registered to someone in Summerville, SC which is about 2.5 hours from the mobile home park in Lumberton where she was taken.

I got the Amber Alert for her in eastern PA at 10:30 this morning.

Does that mean LE thinks they may be headed this way or we're just a possible destination?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge