FL - Man Shoots 6 at Yoga Studio, Killing 2 and Then Himself, Tallahassee, 2 Nov 2018

And this dude was a high school teacher in Md. for 2 years.
Wonder if steroids or street drugs were involved.
Something pushed him over the edge. A female's rejection?

I wonder what he was like as a teacher?

He had two master’s degrees. Yet he was not working? Or was he?

What guy grabs a random butt of a woman? Too weird!

@human, you mentioned that he might be an InCel, right? Turns out your hunch is likely spot-on.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...e-yoga-shooter-incel-far-right-misogyny-video

Scott Beierle shot two women at a Florida yoga studio on Friday night. He posted a series of videos and songs online and appeared to identify as an “involuntarily celibate." This is the second deadly attack by an “involuntarily celibate” in 2018.

The man who shot dead two women at a yoga studio in Tallahassee, Florida, on Friday before killing himself was a far-right extremist and self-proclaimed misogynist who railed against women, black people, and immigrants in a series of online videos and songs.

Wow.

“...was a far-right extremist and self-proclaimed misogynist who railed against women, black people, and immigrants in a series of online videos and songs.”

All these guys are so alike...

Hate hate hate!!

Someone ought to build a forensic computer program which scans the web for these nutjobs..

Even then an arrest can’t be made til a crime is committed...

My guess is someone he had a past romantic interest in worked there, or
owned the place or attended the yoga class. I believe it was a
class to train yoga teachers. I believe the owner of the place
was leading the class.
Pure speculation here: The owner is from a town not far from
where perp is now living, fairly recently married and has small
toddler. She has lots of pics on her social media. Waiting to hear
if she was the one shot 9 times. Co-incendence? MOO.

Someone who self proclaims that they “hate women”, it appears in this case.

Like the old proverb goes, "You can catch more flies with honey."

Men who hate women then expect women to like them, it just doesn't work that way.

While I don't do yoga I have a friend who does, lives two towns over from me. Some years ago she was telling me how one day in class she was practicing a pose, two older men behind her start with a sexist remark, only for her to turn her head around quickly and glare at them. The two guys stopped but of course it disrupted the mood required for yoga which I thought sad (maybe single-gender yoga classes is the solution?).

Lately I've been telling DH it's a good thing I have him, because there is NO way I would ever get involved with any of the men down here. Yes there are that many creeps down here.

Finally, maybe this Scott creep should change his last name to Oda.

As in "owed a ...".

My condolences and thoughts to the victims of this senseless shooting.

What is it ? The page no longer exists

The Latest: Yoga shooter posted racist, misogynistic videos

The Latest on a shooting at a Florida yoga studio (all times local):

7:05 p.m.

The man who shot and killed two people in a Tallahassee yoga studio appears to have made a series of racist and misogynistic videos four years ago.

Police say that on Friday night Scott Paul Beierle posed as a customer at the yoga studio and then suddenly started shooting people. He killed two women and injured five others. Beierle then fatally shot himself.

In a series of videos that were posted to YouTube in 2014, a man who looks like Beierle criticized how black people dress and speak and called women who date black men “*advertiser censored*.” In another video, the man complained about an “invasion” from Central America, while in another he ranted about the women who he said had caused him to become a misogynist.

A Tallahassee police spokesman would not confirm or deny the videos were Beierle’s, but biographical details mentioned in the videos match known facts about Beierle.

The existence of the videos was first reported by BuzzFeed.

ETA:
Jeff Binkley said that police told him the killing of his daughter was a random act.

Qmfr:
Wow.

“...was a far-right extremist and self-proclaimed misogynist who railed against women, black people, and immigrants in a series of online videos and songs.”

All these guys are so alike...

Hate hate hate!!

Someone ought to build a forensic computer program which scans the web for these nutjobs..

Even then an arrest can’t be made til a crime is committed...

I assume there IS a similar program(s) which scans for potential domestic terrorists...moo.

The Latest: Yoga shooter posted racist, misogynistic videos

The Latest on a shooting at a Florida yoga studio (all times local):

7:05 p.m.

The man who shot and killed two people in a Tallahassee yoga studio appears to have made a series of racist and misogynistic videos four years ago.

Police say that on Friday night Scott Paul Beierle posed as a customer at the yoga studio and then suddenly started shooting people. He killed two women and injured five others. Beierle then fatally shot himself.

In a series of videos that were posted to YouTube in 2014, a man who looks like Beierle criticized how black people dress and speak and called women who date black men “*advertiser censored*.” In another video, the man complained about an “invasion” from Central America, while in another he ranted about the women who he said had caused him to become a misogynist.

A Tallahassee police spokesman would not confirm or deny the videos were Beierle’s, but biographical details mentioned in the videos match known facts about Beierle.

The existence of the videos was first reported by BuzzFeed.

ETA:
Jeff Binkley said that police told him the killing of his daughter was a random act.

What an awful, vile, dark person.

What an entitled, angry, misogynistic . I'm so tired of these hate-filled injustice collector killers taking it out on innocents. Want to end it? Go ahead, just leave others out of it!

These InCels really scare me. And now I gotta worry about packing heat to go to yoga. Though Warrior 2 is the perfect pose to aim a gun (sarcasm off).

I know absolutely nothing about this incel stuff...
Ditto. I'm admittedly "not with it" in terms of the current lexicon (pun intended), but an internet search has enlightened me.

"Incel" = Involuntary Celibate. Could apply to either gender. But, recent internet references align the term with men.... who.... can't.... score. So, they vent their 'lack of luck' by hating the opposite sex. Recent mass shootings are attributed to the online subculture.

I only last week learned about 'cisgender.'

Anyway, BOT.... Scott Beierle was a 40-year old virgin gone awry?

Toxic Masculinity.... again.
We need to raise our children to know that Masculinity does not include entitlement over Femininity.
Another man who felt he was owed sex and women. Indoctrinated with the idea that he should and was entitled to grab any woman by the p****y just because he was a man.

Another wannabe red piller (red pillers are the same if not worse than "incels")

it's the culture we build the creates these philosophies and beliefs

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back