TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok... really trying to start from the beginning and figure out exactly what is known.

So am I correct that at the time of the disappearance, Rachel's husband owned 1 car? (The car Rachel was driving on December 23rd)

If Cotton was a violent, abusive guy--the type who would terrorize his daughters--then any challenge to his authority could have set him off. His personality--or what was likely narcissistic personality disorder--precludes the need for any specific motive.
-
TT has been described by FW_Cat as crazy and empty. Is there evidence of his being physically violent (domestic abuse allegations, assault charges, etc.)? Did he has have a short fuse back in the day? The way he's been described makes him sound somewhat aloof. Judging by other cases I've followed (and assuming the culprit wasn't a stranger), the type of person who would commit this crime is the type who would be very volatile--prone to sudden, violent mood swings.

He doesn't explode in anger or even speak up when he's mad. He's one of the least controlling person's I've even known. For someone so violent and controlling he's never been in trouble. And when I read these thing I have to wonder where it comes from?
The theories and speculation that have been putt forth on this page are just that.

He doesn't explode in anger or even speak up when he's mad. He's one of the least controlling person's I've even known. For someone so violent and controlling he's never been in trouble. And when I read these thing I have to wonder where it comes from?
The theories and speculation that have been putt forth on this page are just that.

Please excuse the typos. It's definitely a Monday

Ok... really trying to start from the beginning and figure out exactly what is known.

So am I correct that at the time of the disappearance, Rachel's husband owned 1 car? (The car Rachel was driving on December 23rd)

Yes. No mysterious car exist

Can you please explain how you knew him. Ive read your post and everthing with exception to him being a smoker in high school is wrong. I'm just really curious where your info truly comes from? Because honestly there is a way of knowing
Could you also tell how you know him? I can see you are making assertions about TT, without giving sources.

Only one car. To me that blows the theory
Of him forbidding her to go shopping He would have taken the keys....

If Cotton was a violent, abusive guy--the type who would terrorize his daughters--then any challenge to his authority could have set him off. His personality--or what was likely narcissistic personality disorder--precludes the need for any specific motive.
-
TT has been described by FW_Cat as crazy and empty. Is there evidence of his being physically violent (domestic abuse allegations, assault charges, etc.)? Did he has have a short fuse back in the day? The way he's been described makes him sound somewhat aloof.
I did not know him “back in the day” but the last 25+yrs he has not been Crazy nor empty.no anger issues by no means

Mr. Arnold picked him up and drive him to work that
Could you also tell how you know him? I can see you are making assertions about TT, without giving sources.

I am very close to him and his family. I speak to him or his wife at least 3-4 times a week.
Yes we have spoke of this case many times and yes this still is a raw pain for him also. I hope they find answers but I hope All of them find the answers they deserve

Only one car. To me that blows the theory
Of him forbidding her to go shopping He would have taken the keys....

It actually clears up 2 issues.
If Rachel's husband owned only 1 vehicle, and Rachel was driving it on December 23rd: I'm going to assume that he had to already know that she was going shopping and left her the car so that she could.

That would indicate:
1. No argument the night before at the bowling alley or it at least couldn't have been much of one. He left the car with her to drive to the mall on December 23rd.

2. The car Rachel was driving on December 23rd was the only vehicle own by her husband. Therefore, no car is "missing car".

That's quite a departure from what the other side tells. He was supposedly too ill from chemo to do anything and tended to have blackouts. His wife had to stay home with him at all times.

Ok. Brainstorming here. That brings up something else.

If Rachel's father was housebound and her mother had to stay home with him at all times, why would Rachel have even bothered to invite her mother to go shopping?

JMO
In my mind, that wouldn't have been a kind thing to do. I would be a reminder that she couldn't leave the house.

Debra's statement on here: "After leaving home she went to our mothers and ask her to go but she couldn't. Our father was struggling with malignant meloma and was have black outs and she had to be with him at all times."
That Does not answer the Question. if that were so why would she ask her to go ?

That's quite a departure from what the other side tells. He was supposedly too ill from chemo to do anything and tended to have blackouts. His wife had to stay home with him at all times.
Mr.
Please don't take that as an accusation of a lie....All I mean to imply is that him driving doesn't really match the narrative that's been shared previously.

You're right it doesn't. It's also not being said that the family has spoken to him many times about the case throughout the years. Or that the javlin they are searching for was sold years before he ever met Rachel. And it is the Javlin they were looking for! But Rusty knows all of this.

You seem to have inside information from that side. I have a couple of questions, if you could accomodate me:

1. Was Mr. Arnold still working at the shop during this time?

If not,

2. How did TT get back from the shop that day?

Mr.

You're right it doesn't. It's also not being said that the family has spoken to him many times about the case throughout the years. Or that the javlin they are searching for was sold years before he ever met Rachel. And it is the Javlin they were looking for! But Rusty knows all of this.

So the car was sold before he met Rachel. Wow what a waste of time and resources then. Didn't cat say the cars were her idea? You would have thought he would have shared that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82