Found Deceased AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone

A thought just occurred to me about the time stamps on the shell video? What if they were off by a couple of minutes? That could open the amount of time DW had to drive back to Dublin’s for her phone.

Hello everyone

A thought just occurred to me about the time stamps on the shell video? What if they were off by a couple of minutes? That could open the amount of time DW had to drive back to Dublin’s for her phone.

Interesting thought. I know of at least one other case where the video time stamp was off by a few minutes and it changed the entire timeline. It was the Iowa cousins case (Cook, Collins) and the video was from an auction house.

According to police:

"Danniella was last seen Tuesday, July 17, 2018 in the 3500 block of Government Blvd. wearing a dark-colored Mellow Mushroom shirt, a light-colored hat, and black legging style pants with a light-colored shirt tied around her waist. She was occupying a 2014 Chevrolet Cruz with a Pearl Motors paper tag."​

: Mobile Police Department

I'm curious how a ping at another location relates to what police know about the last location of Danni and her car.
It's a suggestion for somewhere new to look a new direction because obviously this is at a dead end with no new information to go on from law enforcement. Everything thing else has been a big fail. <modsnip - rude >

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a suggestion for somewhere new to look a new direction because obviously this is at a dead end with no new information to go on from law enforcement. Everything thing else has been a big fail. <modsnip - rude >
The only two locations where the GPS pinged were Dublins and Shell station and then no more GPS. DNV by all accounts was at the Shell station for about 20 min. and then MPD said that she was seen 'occupying' her car on the 3500 Block of Govt Blvd. The use of the word occupying is troubling as to me it means she wasn't driving her car. The Reporter Nicole Fierro of NBC said that DNV was last seen driving alone leaving the Shell station. NBC was the station that had the CCTV from the Shell Station so presumably the Reporter viewed it so I am confused as what we should believe about DNV leaving the Shell Station? Was she driving alone or was she a passenger in her own car leaving the Shell Station? Curious what people think? Did something bad happen to DNV at the Shell Station? Was Car 3 a 'friend' or a 'foe' of DNV? Could Car 3 have been one of her friends such as Hannah?

It’s totally possible.

I think someone posted photos of the Shell Station cameras on one of the last threads. If it's someone here, can you post them again?

From the MSM videos where the reporters were in front of the station it definitely did not look like a sophisticated security set up. It looked like a bunch of mis-matched MacGyver'ed cameras.

My understanding is RC worked at the Heroes on Hillcrest near Dublins/Ollies. Not the one downtown. That would definitely change things if he were in a different location.

My understanding is that he worked at the Hillcrest location, as well.

I'm trying to understand the timeline a bit better. It seems we don't know what time everyone met up at Heroes, What time they left Heroes for the Dublin, What time they all arrived at the Dublin, What time RC and MK left Dublin and headed to Olies and What time DNV and DW left the Dublin and where they were heading that resulted in them stoping at the Shell rather than being at Ollie's with the other people in their group?

I think someone posted photos of the Shell Station cameras on one of the last threads. If it's someone here, can you post them again?

From the MSM videos where the reporters were in front of the station it definitely did not look like a sophisticated security set up. It looked like a bunch of mis-matched MacGyver'ed cameras.
The two cameras to the right of the garage doors looked to be older versions but its hard to tell if there were cameras at the pumps or inside the front door covering the cash register. Does anyone local know if there are just 2 cameras or are there more?

The two cameras to the right of the garage doors looked to be older versions but its hard to tell if there were cameras at the pumps or inside the front door covering the cash register. Does anyone local know if there are just 2 cameras or are there more?
There are cameras on each end of the building. There are two cameras above the pumps closest to the building. I believe Keyedin has pictures and said it didn’t appear the cameras at the pumps are working.

There are cameras on each end of the building. There are two cameras above the pumps closest to the building. I believe Keyedin has pictures and said it didn’t appear the cameras at the pumps are working.

I remember the thought the camera on the pumps did not appear to be working. I wonder if the pictures were on the closed down threads? I wonder if @Keyedin would mind reposting?

I'm going to do my best to describe the locations of the cameras since I didn't do the best photo job.

20181012_132905.jpg 20181012_133055.jpg
Parked facing the store front, these cameras are to the right. There is one facing the parking lot/1st entrance area in the outer corner. There is another on the wall that faces toward the store entrance. There is also one newer, smaller camera hanging underneath that also faces the store entrance.

20181012_133158.jpg
Facing the store, these are the cameras on the far left end. I didn't realize it until just now that you can't see the corner, but I'm almost positive there's one of the bigger cameras on the outer corner like the right-hand side that is aimed towards the second entrance/parking lot. There are also two smaller, newer cameras that face the gas pumps and store entrance.

20181012_133141.jpg
There are 2 sets of gas pumps that run parallel to the store. There is a camera on each post beside each pump that faces the pump beside it. They do not appear to actually be hooked up.

I'm going to do my best to describe the locations of the cameras since I didn't do the best photo job.

View attachment 154148 View attachment 154150
Parked facing the store front, these cameras are to the right. There is one facing the parking lot/1st entrance area in the outer corner. There is another on the wall that faces toward the store entrance. There is also one newer, smaller camera hanging underneath that also faces the store entrance.

View attachment 154152
Facing the store, these are the cameras on the far left end. I didn't realize it until just now that you can't see the corner, but I'm almost positive there's one of the bigger cameras on the outer corner like the right-hand side that is aimed towards the second entrance/parking lot. There are also two smaller, newer cameras that face the gas pumps and store entrance.

View attachment 154151
There are 2 sets of gas pumps that run parallel to the store. There is a camera on each post beside each pump that faces the pump beside it. They do not appear to actually be hooked up.

I think there may actual be 4 in the first picture. If they are all working these folks are not taking any chances!

I think there may actual be 4 in the first picture. If they are all working these folks are not taking any chances!

I think the photo is distorted when you zoom in, but there are two white boxes hanging underneath the eaves- one is a camera and I kind if think the other is maybe a motion sensor for the camera. It didn't look to have a lens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member