TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to have inside information from that side. I have a couple of questions, if you could accomodate me:

1. Was Mr. Arnold still working at the shop during this time?

2. How did TT get back from the shop that day?

Mr. Arnold was at the shop he was working in the office and he didn't became to ill to leave his house until 2 -3 months after the girls disappeared

Mr. Arnold dropped him off at home after work

If dad took TT to work then it would make sense that Rachel asked her mom to go as she was home alone- not taking care of sick husband.
I disagree. We were raised "Southern" and that "invitation" can be seen as a way of saying "I love you"; "I wish things were different." We cannot possibly know why Rachel asked if her mother wanted to come along. If her mother says she dropped by and invited her to go, just leave it at that. It's a tick on the timeline.

I was raised southern.
But it's general compassion that would keep me from asking her. Example... my mom had horrible tremors and wouldn't eat in public. So... I never asked her to go out to eat because it would just be an uncomfortable reminder to her.

As far as just "just leave it at that", that's not a reliable way to get to the truth. It's been almost 45 years without the truth. Just maybe it's time to question everything.

I don't know how someone, not involved in a crime that hasn't been committed, posts a letter [Monday between noon and 6pm] that arrives at one of the victim's homes addressed to her husband confirming the "initial" police impression that the girls "ran away" can be a hoax - before it's on the news. The letter is critical evidence. Evidence of what? That is subject to interpretation.

Only because you brought up the timeframe a letter would had to have been mailed...

Are you saying that you think the letter was mailed in the envelope that Debra provide to FWPD?

Only because you brought up the timeframe a letter would had to have been mailed...

Are you saying that you think the letter was mailed in the envelope that Debra provide to FWPD?
The letter was supposed to be in the mailbox on the morning of 24th.

Regardless of the authenticity of the envelope, the letter had to be posted before that. And after the girls arrived at the mall presumably.

So I can't see what's off with Cat's logic??

The letter was supposed to be in the mailbox on the morning of 24th.

Regardless of the authenticity of the envelope, the letter had to be posted before that. And after the girls arrived at the mall presumably.

So I can't see what's off with Cat's logic??

That logic is fine if you believe the letter was mailed. I haven't come to that conclusion yet.

Last edited:
If Rachel's brother really thinks that his POI rolled a car into the lake with the girls in it, why wont he say what make and model? Why not put it out there and try to get the answers the most logical way? It's possible that had he done that, he would already have the answer to the "missing car".

And yes. I have my own answers to those questions. As I said many posts ago, "missing car" has been marked off my list. Just curious what everyone else thinks.

Missing car is crossed off mine too.
Mr. Arnold was at the shop he was working in the office and he didn't became to ill to leave his house until 2 -3 months after the girls disappeared

Mr. Arnold dropped him off at home after work
Was Mrs. Arnold with them at the shop? Did cotton stay at the shop all day? What time did cotton drop him off at home? So did he really ever call Mrs. Arnold to see if the girls were there? Or would he have called from his house after he made it home? I'm sorry I'm so full of questions I have just never heard this account. And I believe that it is vital to this case. I believe we can actually get somewhere with it. Thank you very much for being here!

That an envelope, post-marked December 23, 1974 [AM] was delivered to that address is indisputable. The "Letter" is adrift in time and space. The envelope could have been empty. It could have contained the Letter we all recognize (the one that defies physics), or some Letter discarded. It is the testimony of the person to whom the envelope is addressed that ties those two pieces of paper together. That envelope did not address, stamp, and send itself. Legally, that envelope is a tick on the timeline.

No it might not have been posted. Same logic and same conclusion for me. No prankster would be acting so fast, placing the letter in the mailbox by morning of 24th. Unless they knew the families.

Oh I agree. I don't think the letter is a prank at all.

I was basically just trying to find out her thoughts on the envelope.

Missing car is crossed off mine too.

Was Mrs. Arnold with them at the shop? Did cotton stay at the shop all day? What time did cotton drop him off at home? So did he really ever call Mrs. Arnold to see if the girls were there? Or would he have called from his house after he made it home? I'm sorry I'm so full of questions I have just never heard this account. And I believe that it is vital to this case. I believe we can actually get somewhere with it. Thank you very much for being here!

Mr. Arnold was there all day and Mrs. Arnold was not at the shop.
I don't know a timeline on the drive home but I will ask.
I also don't know about the call.
and that too I will ask.

OK, I thought I'd done this here, but I don't want to go back and find the post any more than yall do.
Postmark school:
  1. I was shown a copy of the letter and envelope in 2016. No wonder the police discounted the letter immediately. Someone didn't know how to read a postmark in 2000. Eliasville, Weatherford, Throckmorton, all red herrings. post_orig.jpg
  2. I got married in 1972, had a baby in 1973, another in 1975, another in 1977. I pulled out all those albums and baby books. I provided a dozen postmarks from Fort Worth, and 3 other states. orig_fw1.jpg, orig_fw2.jpg, orig_fw3.jpg
  3. 3B was the Wedgewood substation. 3A was the Felix St. substation. 1A was the downtown post office.
  4. If that envelope was deposited at Seminary South it would have been routed to 3A to be cancelled and routed for delivery. It was deposited in a box or the actual building slot no more than 2 miles from where it was delivered, cancelled after midnight. Delivered the same day - 1/4 mile from where it was processed.
  5. TT was at the shopping center parking lot from 10:45 until after midnight.
  6. Who mailed that envelope? When? Where in Wedgewood?

Attachments

• post_orig.jpg
    post_orig.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 44
  • orig_fw1.jpg
    orig_fw1.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 48
  • orig_fw2.jpg
    orig_fw2.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 49
  • orig_fw3.jpg
    orig_fw3.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 37
OK, I thought I'd done this here, but I don't want to go back and find the post any more than yall do.
Postmark school:
  1. I was shown a copy of the letter and envelope in 2016. No wonder the police discounted the letter immediately. Someone didn't know how to read a postmark in 2000. Eliasville, Weatherford, Throckmorton, all red herrings. post_orig.jpg
  2. I got married in 1972, had a baby in 1973, another in 1975, another in 1977. I pulled out all those albums and baby books. I provided a dozen postmarks from Fort Worth, and 3 other states. orig_fw1.jpg, orig_fw2.jpg, orig_fw3.jpg
  3. 3B was the Wedgewood substation. 3A was the Felix St. substation. 1A was the downtown post office.
  4. If that envelope was deposited at Seminary South it would have been routed to 3A to be cancelled and routed for delivery. It was deposited in a box or the actual building slot no more than 2 miles from where it was delivered, cancelled after midnight. Delivered the same day - 1/4 mile from where it was processed.
No more maps, images or photos. WS keeps crashing. If this doesn't convince you of something...I give up.

Postmark school:

TT was at home. He was told to go home and wait by the phone in case they called. So doing what LE told him to do, he went home and waited.

Lets not forget his only vehicle was parked at the mall

No he was told early on to go home and wait by the phone way before 1am
Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought he was there until everyone else left. The bad-old-days, before cell-phones, answering machines, caller-ID. People my age remember what that was like, but it's hard to think back that far for lots of people.

No he was told early on to go home and wait by the phone way before 1am.

I think every home had someone waiting by the phone just in case
That would explain why Debra took him to the mall. He didn't have a vehicle. Did that actually happen. Her taking him to the mall about 11 pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson