GUILTY OK - Mom shoots her 3 children, killing 1, critically injuring 1 & grazing 3rd, Beggs, 01 Nov 2018

Seahorseladydi

Ethan’s momma forever
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
first I have heard of it, and the article is dated 2 days ago. How sad that there are so many of these types of cases that sometimes, they slip through the cracks even here... What a mess she has created for so so many people. very sad for her surviving children - the issues they will have to work through are many, and from different ends of the grief spectrum.

“We had ... a 14-year-old female caller who struggled and was able to get a phone call out,” Rice said. “There was also a guest in the house, so that guest also assisted with that 911 call.”

Deputies in the past have visited the residence for domestic disputes and altercations, Rice said.

Law enforcement officers located Hall driving toward Okmulgee after leaving the residence. The sheriff described it as a short pursuit.

“She left the home and we were able to get her pulled over as she was traveling ... and get her into custody,” Rice said.

Mother arrested in fatal shooting of 18-year-old son, wounding two teenage daughters; community in mourning

*Not the same situation but made me think of Julie Schenecker, Tampa FL, 2011.

I was just going to make a thread. Thank you, Seahorseladydi. any clue as to why?

I also thought of the Scheneckers.

https://people.com/crime/okla-football-player-sisters-shot-mom

Eighteen-year-old Kayson Toliver killed. Beggs High School football player was asleep in his bed.

16-year-old daughter, Kloee Toliver, a junior at the same Oklahoma high school, and shot her in the head in her bedroom. She is now brain dead.

Authorities say Hall, 39, then fired at her 14-year-old daughter who was in the same room with Kloee, grazing the girl in the head and neck area.

The youngest daughter, whom police are not identifying, escaped to the bathroom where she was later able to convince her mother to turn over the gun, according to law enforcement.

I was just going to make a thread. Thank you, Seahorseladydi. any clue as to why?

Eighteen-year-old Kayson Toliver killed. Beggs High School football player was asleep in his bed.

16-year-old daughter, Kloee Toliver, a junior at the same Oklahoma high school, and shot her in the head in her bedroom. She is now brain dead.

Authorities say Hall, 39, then fired at her 14-year-old daughter who was in the same room with Kloee, grazing the girl in the head and neck area.

The youngest daughter, whom police are not identifying, escaped to the bathroom where she was later able to convince her mother to turn over the gun, according to law enforcement.

This is horrifying... Why? :(

I just clicked the link. What beautiful children.

While Hall’s 14-year-old is in good condition after the shooting, Todd says Kloee is brain dead and will be taken off life support Tuesday night once her organs are donated.

After her death, Hall’s charges will be modified to include another count of first-degree murder, Todd says.

He calls the attempted triple homicide an indescribable act of violence: “It is just pure evil.”

should be in crimes in the news forum I think ... will alert mod

THANK YOU! @LadyL
I wasn’t sure where to put it. I was surprised it wasn’t posted yet. Just so heartbreaking for Dad and the surviving daughter. I hope this brings them close together. I did read earlier today that they were going to remove life support from the daughter today once her organs were donated. That made my heart warm, we donated Ethan’s organs also. We wanted him to be able to live on in some way since he was so young. We also wanted other families to be able to spend birthdays, holidays and vacations with their children or loved ones even if it was just one more time.

Thank you to whoever moved it to the right place too! ;)

Clue as to why?
Pure evil?! Psychopath?!

I honestly don’t know... it’s been said she was going to shoot her children then herself... I’m sorry, but IMO - she should have just done herself and saved so much heartache.

THANK YOU! @LadyL
I wasn’t sure where to put it. I was surprised it wasn’t posted yet. Just so heartbreaking for Dad and the surviving daughter. I hope this brings them close together. I did read earlier today that they were going to remove life support from the daughter today once her organs were donated. That made my heart warm, we donated Ethan’s organs also. We wanted him to be able to live on in some way since he was so young. We also wanted other families to be able to spend birthdays, holidays and vacations with their children or loved ones even if it was just one more time.

Thank you to whoever moved it to the right place too! ;)

BBM.

That's beautiful. And I am sorry for your loss.

I came across Kayson's twitter account (at least I believe it is his), on May 5 he said,
"Constantly thinking about my future"

Sooo sad.

kayson toliver (@kayson_toliver) | Twitter

"According to a probable cause affidavit obtained by PEOPLE, Hall initially told police she didn’t know why she’d shot her kids.

Later, she allegedly said she thought she was defending them from her estranged husband — whom she had claimed was abusive, accusing him of a range of criminal acts, amid their contentious divorce — and “some part of me thought I was saving them.”

and

"In a subsequent divorce and custody filing in June 2016, Hall’s ex asked to be awarded custody of the children, alleging Hall psychologically abused the children and filed false protective orders against him. He also said she had a diagnosed mental illness."

Football Player, 18, and His Little Sister Allegedly Shot in Their Bedrooms by Mom: 'Pure Evil'

BBM.

That's beautiful. And I am sorry for your loss.
@Ari_
Thank you... I hope it inspires someone else to also do it if they are ever in that position. I hope and pray no one EVER is though.

Edited to add:
Thank you @chihuahua and @Spellbound
(I didn’t want to make a bunch of posts and muck up the thread)
It was really not a choice for my husband and I. Ethan was hell on wheels from the time he woke up to the time he would crash at night. He was go go go go go.... but in a fun way, not an annoying way.. lol. Long story short... that kid had so much more livin’ to do! Donating his organs was the way we saw him continuing to live on.

Last edited:
@Ari_
Thank you... I hope it inspires someone else to also do it if they are ever in that position. I hope and pray no one EVER is though.

Edited to add:
Thank you @chihuahua and @Spellbound
(I didn’t want to make a bunch of posts and muck up the thread)
It was really not a choice for my husband and I. Ethan was hell on wheels from the time he woke up to the time he would crash at night. He was go go go go go.... but in a fun way, not an annoying way.. lol. Long story short... that kid had so much more livin’ to do! Donating his organs was the way we saw him continuing to live on.

I have my organ donation card in my wallet and I will think of Ethan now each time I look it. What a sweet little boy. I love that "not in an annoying way" hehe. What an amazing wild child he was.

A judge who is overseeing the case of an Oklahoma mother accused of shooting her three children will not recuse herself. Hall’s defense attorneys requested that the judge presiding over her murder case recuse herself since she is also presiding over a case involving Nikole Toliver, the child who survived.

However, the judge denied that motion.

Hall’s preliminary hearing is set for March 8.

Judge presiding over trial of mother accused of shooting 3 children will not recuse herself

Calendar events
Date Time Description
11/29/2018 9:00am HEARING DATE-RAMIREZ
12/20/2018 9:00am HEARING DATE-RAMIREZ

01/15/2019 9:00am HEARING DATE-RAMIREZ

03/08/2019 9:00am HEARING DATE-RAMIREZ

01/23/2019 11:00am HEARING DATE

Docket:
1/15/2019 ORDER SETTING HEARING JUDGE GOLDEN 1-23-19 @ 11

link: "STATE OF OKLAHOMA vs. HALL, AMY LEANN " (CF-2018-00299) | On Demand Court Records

So actually next hearing is 1/23, not 3/8 as the article has it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back