TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard many stories about where his son was at that time. Can you discuss that and, did the ex wife have any contact with Rachel that day?

Shana picked Shawn up on the 23rd. I do not know those details.
I know the plan was for her to get him on the 23rd and have him for the 24th and have him back home to TT for Christmas day

Shana picked Shawn up on the 23rd. I do not know those details.
I know the plan was for her to get him on the 23rd and have him for the 24th and have him back home to TT for Christmas day

TT has said Shana had Shawn ,she picked him up that morning at some point.
He does not know if she did or not
So - according to TT, Shawn was not with him at the bowling alley on 23rd, so no need to have someone look after Shawn when he left with Debra to go to the mall?

I can't look it up obviously, but I recall a lady saying on the FB group, that she was minding Shawn that evening for them!

I better see if Debra had said anything about that here...

Debra posted here in 2009 that they did not have Shawn that day....They were to have him on the 24th.

So - according to TT, Shawn was not with him at the bowling alley on 23rd, so no need to have someone look after Shawn when he left with Debra to go to the mall?

I can't look it up obviously, but I recall a lady saying on the FB group, that she was minding Shawn that evening for them!

Last edited:
And yes, there was a woman in that group that says she watched Shawn while TT went to look for his wife. Shawn commented in there that he actually met with the woman face to face recently. Prior to that, he said he'd always been told by his mother that she picked him up from the Trlica residence the morning of the 23rd. Hard to make sense of all these conflicting accounts.

He also said TT told him he was with him all day...for every story there are several versions. It's been almost 44 years, memories fade, but it makes you want to bang your head on the wall.

He also said TT told him he was with him all day...for every story there are several versions. It's been almost 44 years, memories fade, but it makes you want to bang your head on the wall.

Shawn was told that not by TT like he states but by his cousin. TT has always claimed Shawn was picked up by Shana.

Memories fade I'm sure. Maybe not so easily for a newlywed that had his wife vanish without a trace. I would say he's played everything over and over in his head

Someone sent this to me today. Said it is from a 3/1973 newspaper. *I have not verified that*

I was not aware there was also a FW location. Was that location open at the time of the disappearance?

Is the girl in the ad one of the A sisters?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181108-124819.jpg
    Screenshot_20181108-124819.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 102
I found an ad from Nov 1972 in the Grand Prarie paper that showed the Arlington location as 406 N. Taylor St. The Arlington shop must have moved shortly after that. Fort Worth location is the same, though. Yeah, I didn't realize there were two locations, either.

Someone sent this to me today. Said it is from a 3/1973 newspaper. *I have not verified that*

I was not aware there was also a FW location. Was that location open at the time of the disappearance?

Is the girl in the ad one of the A sisters?

TT did not tell him that . He has always told Shawn that his Mom picked him up some time that morning

I wasn't referring really to anyone specific. If everyone had burned it into their memory as TT appears to have, we might get somewhere.
TT has trouble remembering some things.it takes a lot of going back and pushing himself to recall certain thing
He has tried very hard to block it out and it’s painful
That’s why it takes time for us to answer your question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members