Found Deceased NC - Hania Noelia Aguilar, 13, abducted, Lumberton, 5 Nov 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful. They will be able to estimate height, weight, etc. Is he drinking something or smoking? It looks like there is something in his right hand. Will have to look at it some more, but maybe he is coming from a local store where he purchased a drink? MOO
If they go right to where he was walking they may find impressions from footwear if the path he is on is dirt or soft...

Please look at the video of the pedestrian walking - it is a valuable clue! Scroll down at the link. The video at the top of the link is LE talking, but scroll down to the next video to see the the person walking. I think there is quite a bit to be discussed about the image (and yes, it's not high quality and doesn't show a face, that is true. Don't we wish it would be that easy?!).

IMO, looks like a young person.

Link: FBI seeks person of interest in Lumberton girl's kidnapping

I would like to know more about the tip that was called in about the stolen car.
Did the tipster see the SUV being driven into the wooded area or did he see it later after it was parked there?
Also, how often does the tipster look toward at that area? If we knew that, we might have an idea of how long the stolen vehicle was parked there.
I have hope that she will be found soon.

The yellow bandana has me curious as well. A google search says "latin Kings" wear yellow.
Does anyone know who lives in the trailer with Hania? Is there anyone there who might be a target of gang revenge? Someone who wouldn't join the gang, or someone who told gang members to stay off their property, or something similar? A gang member who noticed Hania and watched her morning routine with the car?
Please know that I am not at all trying to point out any gang affiliation having to do with this family
-- but there could be someone who lives in the mobile home park who is affiliated with a gang, etc., and may have a grudge from a previous conversation or argument from an adult who lives where Hania does. If a member or members do live there or nearby, it would certainly be a "convenient" kidnapping/stolen car opportunity.
I would think LE knows or is looking into this angle.

Wonderful. They will be able to estimate height, weight, etc. Is he drinking something or smoking? It looks like there is something in his right hand. Will have to look at it some more, but maybe he is coming from a local store where he purchased a drink? MOO
I’m almost positive he was smoking. I zoomed in on my iPad and at the end of the video you can see him take a puff. Wonder where he discarded his cigarette butt!?!?!?

FBI seeks person of interest in Lumberton girl's kidnapping

View attachment 154577
Photo Caption: A person of interest in Hania Aguilar's disappearance is captured on surveillance, Nov. 5, 2018. (Credit: FBI)

The FBI is asking for the public's help in identifying a person of interest.

The subject is seen walking near the Rosewood Mobile Home Park on Monday, Nov. 5-- the day 13-year-old Hania Aguilar was kidnapped from outside of her home.

That is a very grainy pic. But perhaps someone can see better than me.:rolleyes:
Someone upthread said click on the pic to see him walking.....I'm not seeing him walk.

Still, this is a good break in the case IF that is the perp!

EDIT Never mind I now see it thanks to those that posted the link!

I think a photo of someone walking in the area at the time of the abduction is a pretty good development. That's my opinion at any rate.
Edited/Deleted. I took something personal I shouldn't have. Sorry. Thanks to those who shared the video surveillance. It is definitely the break that the case needed. I hope it is in time to help Hania.

Last edited:
He's certainly not sneaking around. He is not concerned that any of those drivers could see him. At first glance, he doesn't stand out as suspicious - looks just a young guy walking to work or school.

Seems tall and on the slender side rather then bulky. Also look like a rather fit person.

jmo

Looks like hes smoking a cigarette to me. Would line up with the window of the SUV being cracked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam