AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an excellent pic of the chair. Anyone wondering why that pink fiber wasn't collected - or maybe it's just an artifact or fuzz in the air.
Another totally bizarre, "I've been watching way too many true crime shows" moment here. The 911 call won't be released. They were using equipment to enhance/clean it up to maybe decipher info.
Would there be any way, if they cleaned it up enough, that they could separate the pitch/tone of just the perp? Like to create a voice that sounds similar to a voice they believe to be the murderer. I know people ID me by my voice even after 20 some years.
You could change your looks - hair, beard, etc. Voices kinda stay the same. Maybe someone would recognize the voice.
I'll climb back into my own private crazy again. lol

RBBM

The 911 call that Patsy Ramsey made after Jon Benet was discovered was sent to Aerospace Corp. in El Segundo, CA. Said tape was cleaned up enough to identify Burke Ramsey's voice asking, "what did you find?". I'm hoping the perp's. voice can be isolated as well, and it can be identified.

3 Big Ways ‘The Case of: JonBenet Ramsey’ Got It Wrong – Rolling Stone

ETA: Many kudos to those who enhanced photos of the chair. Interesting stuff, that.

Sooooo RE: the 911 call
sounds like sheriff is saying that the commotion on the phone indicated that either James and or Denise were alive...then four minutes later officers arrived... they are now deceased- that's how I'm reading it

And the statement 'I think when we find Jayme we will find who was at the house'
bizarre statement: shouldn't it read: 'when we find the perp(s) we will find Jayme' ???
Whether she is alive or they lead LE to her body....

It's almost as if Jayme is the suspect they are searching for, and
Now: I'm assuming this is simply poor choice of phrasing....they are admitting they cannot 100 percent rule out Jayme but they still say no reason, at the same time, to think that she is involved....puts that weird press conference with the aunt, dog & frappucinos into perspective though...hmmmm (not that I think Jayme is involved...possible, but unlikely all the same)

Weird weird....
The quote is "We have to realize they were probably only in that residence for four minutes."

Here is a link to the interview. Sheriff says this right around 44 minutes in.

WATCH: Sheriff Fitzgerald Discusses Jayme Closs Investigation on DrydenWire Live! | Recent News | DrydenWire
"Barron County Sheriff Chris Fitzgerald said during a news conference late Wednesday that autopsies confirmed that James and Denise Closs had been fatally shot and that their deaths have been ruled homicides.
He said no gun was found at the scene and that evidence from both the house and from the 911 call indicate Jayme Closs was in the family's home when her parents were killed."
Missing Wisconsin girl was home when parents were shot to death, sheriff says

She:
Jayme Closs was in the family's home when her parents were killed."

They:
they were probably only in that residence for four minutes."

Unclear: She or they?
'I think when we find Jayme we will find who was at the house'

My belief is that the neighbor was correct about the time she heard shots.

The amount of time between the shots and the 911 call could be the "smoking gun" no pun intended.

"They" whoever they are, were only there 4 mins.
"She" was there and saw her parents shot and was still there when the 911 call was made.

Think about it...

MOO
*I don't know how to get the underlines out.
I tried to bold a statement,
I did something wrong, my apologies!

Last edited:
What do you think it means? code?
I honestly wondered if it meant they think Jayme May have been suicidal at the time of the attack for whatever reason. It’s possible she told them the dog only eats chicken when the dog is upset? She gave out little gifts to everyone at the family gathering - was that her usual? I wondered if it could have been a warning sign of suicidal ideation. I know it sounds crazy but it’s not. Many kids her age deal with mental health issues and suicidal ideation.

What do you think it means? code?
There were several things she said that seemed as if there was a hidden meaning. I obsessed with it for a couple days and never could figure out what that message might be or who it is directed towards, but I still suspect there’s something there.

You have to listen to the question he is answering, and then listen to his whole answer. The question he got was asking why the case hasn't been solved yet. His answer is basically saying that the crime happened so quickly that there wasn't much evidence left behind. There's no twisting of his words or interpretation to be made, that's just what he said.

I take it there's no digital trail by Jayme connecting her to any strange people yet?
So, it could be like the Elizabeth Smart case. She was unaware he was stalking her. He worked for her dad where he met and fixated on her.
The little sister was the only witness. In this case, no witnesses left alive.

He's a cop, he should be speaking in fact, not putting information out there because he feels like it.
He is human. He sat down and answered questions off the cuff for an hour. He cares about solving this and connecting with the community.
/pours a scotch on the rocks and slides it across the interwebs, handing it slowly to andreww

There were several things she said that seemed as if there was a hidden meaning. I obsessed with it for a couple days and never could figure out what that message might be or who it is directed towards, but I still suspect there’s something there.

Could be an inside joke or nervous ramblings from a distraught Aunt?

I didnt put this, but any recent family estate inheritances disputes going on, see my last post just minutes ago
I hear you, we just had a death in our family. A large sum of cash was stolen as were many valuables. We've pretty much determined who we think did it. But what do you do? press charges against your fam? It's just not worth it. We had to have a passcode and a safety deposit box key....only family had tht. We aren't materialistic but hearing the large family as estate was divided was just appalling. Rabid dogs. My own family IMO, I see your point, b/c DC mother just died from cancer according to her FB. Nothing I saw indicated she had a large estate. But IMO tht depends on what someone considers to be a "large estate" I personally was upset my father did not demand more of what I felt was his share of my grand's estate. In the end I said nothing of course. That almost got nasty, i myself was seething, even though my father, her son, was not phased and laughed it off. I felt he was sh** on and his sisters were in there taking stuff and running to their cars with it. I saw them from a window. He was out of town a lot they felt entitled and felt their kids deserved more as well. Bizarre behaviour from women I thought I knew, they are my aunts after all. I could see how I felt could lead to an argument, just not murder but idk, depends on the person I guess.

With all due respect, a hi-def monitor does not improve a low res image. I wish it did, I could perhaps tell you a lot more if I could just zoom in clearly.

Not that it's a big deal, but the original image of the chair is not particularly low-resolution at 526 KB. If you take a screenshot - any screenshot - on a hi-def monitor and compare it to an identical shot taken on a standard monitor, you will have more KB's (detail and clarity) from the hi-def monitor. It's not about enhancement (as you're suggesting); it's about preserving what's already there without degradation.

I honestly wondered if it meant they think Jayme May have been suicidal at the time of the attack for whatever reason. It’s possible she told them the dog only eats chicken when the dog is upset? She gave out little gifts to everyone at the family gathering - was that her usual? I wondered if it could have been a warning sign of suicidal ideation. I know it sounds crazy but it’s not. Many kids her age deal with mental health issues and suicidal ideation.
BBM
i'll have to go find the articles, but i believe it was actually Denise who gave out little gifts not Jayme. It was part of Denise's dad describing her as being very thoughtful and gave that example.

EDIT:
Wisconsin town on edge with search for missing teen, parents found shot to death

Naiberg, Denise Closs’ father, told the Associated Press on Tuesday that Jayme “was quiet as always” at a birthday party for another family member. Denise Closs, he said, was “a thoughtful person [who brought] a little gift for everybody” at the party.

Last edited:
JMO but I'm sure that the FBI or Missing Children helped the aunt with her prepared remarks, for instance, talk about her favorite things. Molly, Starbucks, etc. No secret meaning to chicken .... a dog who misses her people won't eat... Kibbles is not going to cut it, hence chicken... the message, in my opinion, was simply "Molly misses you and isn't eating like her regular self.." If only Molly could tell us what happened that dreadful night.

True, and even without the other answers, it might not mean anything. There are always rumors and they aren't always worth the energy it takes to debunk them.
Often details aren't released because it helps decided if a confession is real or not if someone comes forward...for example if there was no sexual assault and someone comes forward and says they sexually assaulted a victim or someone says they know someone who did than they know its false

Not that it's a big deal, but the original image of the chair is not particularly low-resolution at 526 KB. If you take a screenshot - any screenshot - on a hi-def monitor and compare it to an identical shot taken on a standard monitor, you will have more KB's (detail and clarity) from the hi-def monitor. It's not about enhancement (as you're suggesting); it's about preserving what's already there without degradation.
Actually it all comes down to the resolution of the source video frame. If the source is only 640x480 there’s nothing you can do to increase that. This one’s going to be tough as it’s a smaller cropped image from the source. If I can find a 4K source I’ve got the tools to extract that and see what I can get.

I ask myself, who would kill 2 people in that manner: someone, who has nothing to loose and in any case would get a life sentence without parole -if get caught-, because he already murdered 2x or even 4x in a similar violent manner? Or is he someone, who is a first-time-murderer because of his single severe rage, although he acted with such precision and with unbelievable speed?
Who is Jayme (and the Sheriff) dealing with now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆