Found Deceased AL - Danniella Vian, 24, Mobile, 17 Jul 2018 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Attached is the latest Media Blitz Flyer. We are hoping by tweeting, sharing, posting to MSM it will help get the press more involved. You can also share with others as well! The more people posting the more folks will see Dani and maybe remember something they saw or heard! Thanks to all!

Attachments

• 7A042DA9-5DD0-42CA-A881-7ECE1B1BE013.jpeg
    7A042DA9-5DD0-42CA-A881-7ECE1B1BE013.jpeg
    99.8 KB · Views: 16
Hello! Attached is the latest Media Blitz Flyer. We are hoping by tweeting, sharing, posting to MSM it will help get the press more involved. You can also share with others as well! The more people posting the more folks will see Dani and maybe remember something they saw or heard! Thanks to all!

Quick clarification, when I say “We” I am referring to a group of amazing WS’ers who are dedicated to finding out what happened to DNV. Not we as in Me, Myself and I. :)

TT Metro Jail paperwork.

Attachments

• 10AB71FC-1B52-4863-AE74-2C3C1C3B7C8A.jpeg
    10AB71FC-1B52-4863-AE74-2C3C1C3B7C8A.jpeg
    53.1 KB · Views: 74
Any ideas of why LE would pull that surveillance video?

MO LE has a working enhancement of it.....they were able to verify that car 3 was NOT DW...
which suggests they have a good idea of the model/make - why hasn't this been released?

Sometimes I think LE has a pretty good idea of who the perps are but not the evidence...
Maybe just wishful thinking on my part...

But, I was playing a little game called 'what if I knew that' lol

So: what if it was fact that there are no people seen moving between in/out of the vehicles in question....?

That would eliminate a car jacking (btw is it common in a car jacking to hang for 15 minutes?)...unless they had telekinetic powers to dismantle the GPS and use mind control to force DNV to follow them

If this were the case: no one goes in/out the two vehicles: DNV disabled her gps, not sure how long that takes...but I don't buy DNV willfully disappearing, or perpetrating a hoax or any such thing

Only other possibility would be another person in her vehicle with her.......

If no one from DW's car, & no one from car 3 went to her car, or got in her car: the only way her GPS could be disabled, if she did not & I don't believe she did, is by someone already in the car.....

I also find it hard to believe LE has no other surveillance: from light signals, etc.

Apparently there are bodies of water nearby: I'd think that would be first place to look
I don't think DNV drove into any water.....but the car may have been driven into the water by someone else.....

The NBC station that aired the surveillance only mentions cars:
11.05 DNV & DW pull in
11.07 DW leaves
11.08 car 3 arrives
11.24 DNV & car 3 leave (during the time at the station DNV GPS disabled)
Nothing about seeing anyone walking around, in/out of their cars etc.

(btw when did DW arrive back at Dublins? 11:45? how far between Shell and Dublin's?)

Rationally you'd think there would be movement between vehicles - I generally have been assuming this, but: is there proof of that?
Anyway, it's one thought experiment to try to narrow down options

MO LE has a working enhancement of it.....they were able to verify that car 3 was NOT DW...
which suggests they have a good idea of the model/make - why hasn't this been released?

Sometimes I think LE has a pretty good idea of who the perps are but not the evidence...

So: what if it was fact that there are no people seen moving between in/out of the vehicles in question....?

That would eliminate a car jacking (btw is it common in a car jacking to hang for 15 minutes?)...unless they had telekinetic powers to dismantle the GPS and use mind control to force DNV to follow them

If this were the case: no one goes in/out the two vehicles: DNV disabled her gps, not sure how long that takes...but I don't buy DNV willfully disappearing, or perpetrating a hoax or any such thing

If no one from DW's car, & no one from car 3 went to her car, or got in her car: the only way her GPS could be disabled, if she did not & I don't believe she did, is by someone already in the car.....

I also find it hard to believe LE has no other surveillance: from light signals, etc.

Apparently there are bodies of water nearby: I'd think that would be first place to look
I don't think DNV drove into any water.....but the car may have been driven into the water by someone else.....

11.05 DNV & DW pull in
11.07 DW leaves
11.08 car 3 arrives

(btw when did DW arrive back at Dublins? 11:45? how far between Shell and Dublin's?)

Rationally you'd think there would be movement between vehicles - I generally have been assuming this, but: is there proof of that?

Another question that lingers is what type of GPS was it? LE has not confirmed (publicly) if it is a LoJack or the OnStar GPS (which does still transmit location info even if there isn't an active OnStar subscription). I know nothing about LoJacks to know how to disable one, but the Infotainment/OnStar GPS is a fuse in a panel to the left of the steering wheel so it wouldn't take long to disable - you'd just need a screwdriver and to find the exact fuse (which is labeled). Additional info can be found in her owner's manual.

11.05 DNV & DW pull in
11.07 DW leaves
11.08 car 3 arrives

How do you know LE was able to confirm car 3 was not DW.

We have heard DW sent RC a text at 11:37 saying f he was at Dublin’s looking for DNV phone?

11.05 DNV & DW pull in
11.07 DW leaves
11.08 car 3 arrives

In response to your first question:

"The Mobile Police Department asked us to stop airing that footage fearing it could put Vian in danger. We have agreed to do so."

Candlelight vigil for missing Mobile mom

Regarding the timestamp on the CCTV footage at the Shell station, it's very like that this time was manually set at the time the cameras were installed. That means that the timestamp on CCTV may be fast or slow compared to the default timestamp on a factory set computer or phone.

Using your game of: "What if you knew that" the timestamp was 6 minutes slow, then Danni and DW were at the Shell station from 11:11 - 11:13, and Danni and the third car did not leave the Shell station until 11:30. How does that relate to the time that DW arrived at the Dublin to collect the phone? Without more information, can that question be answered.

Another question that lingers is what type of GPS was it? LE has not confirmed (publicly) if it is a LoJack or the OnStar GPS (which does still transmit location info even if there isn't an active OnStar subscription). I know nothing about LoJacks to know how to disable one, but the Infotainment/OnStar GPS is a fuse in a panel to the left of the steering wheel so it wouldn't take long to disable - you'd just need a screwdriver and to find the exact fuse (which is labeled). Additional info can be found in her owner's manual.

According to the car dealership, the GPS stopped transmitting at the Shell station. I think that's the point that matters, not which company manufactured the system.

How do you know LE was able to confirm car 3 was not DW.

We have heard DW sent RC a text at 11:37 saying f he was at Dublin’s looking for DNV phone?

What if the timestamp on the Shell CCTV really is slow. DW texting at 11:37 works perfectly with DW leaving the Shell station at 11:13.

CCTV footage of DW and Danni at the Shell station looking for a phone certainly doesn't put her life in danger. We know that releasing the CCTV footage put Danni's life in danger, so doesn't that mean that something of great concern happened to her at the Shell station?

According to the car dealership, the GPS stopped transmitting at the Shell station. I think that's the point that matters, not which company manufactured the system.

I agree that that's the most important thing; however, Nerissa mentioned not knowing how long it took to dismantle the GPS and all I was trying to convey is that, if it were the OnStar one, it wouldn't take long.

ETA: I apologize if my post didn't come out as that being my point.

I agree that that's the most important thing; however, Nerissa mentioned not knowing how long it took to dismantle the GPS and all I was trying to convey is that, if it were the OnStar one, it wouldn't take long.

ETA: I apologize if my post didn't come out as that being my point.

No worries. It's just that the question of the GPS manufacturer has been a focus for months and it always circles back to the fact that no one knows the answer.

It appears that regardless of the GPS manufacturer, someone was able to prevent it from transmitting in the 16 minutes that Danni was alone with the third car at the Shell station.

Another question that comes up quite often is why police demanded that CCTV footage be removed from MSM. Fortunately, we know the answer to this question. We know that something happened to Danni at the Shell station and that publicly sharing the footage put her life in danger.

Wow - guess I missed or forgot that tidbit: 'put her in danger' - ?

Very interesting...any ideas as to why showing the possible perps/and/or their cars could put her in danger?
Maybe I'm obtuse & it's just going over my head.....
Seems like you'd want that info out there, right?

I really don't have any working theory here: but I find it oh so interesting that a friend of TT's had allegedly raped, beat, tortured a woman.....I know LE searched the property and he's been cleared right?
Even if he's been cleared it does not mean there is not some connection - something that hasn't turned up yet

I also find it interesting that LE has taken it very seriously, with JD, and another relative of TT's family....though, again, they've been cleared.....just interesting.
Guess I'm saying it ties into my theory they've a fairly good idea of the dynamics.

Very interesting...any ideas as to why showing the possible perps/and/or their cars could put her in danger?

I really don't have any working theory here: but I find it oh so interesting that a friend of TT's had allegedly raped, beat, tortured a woman.....I know LE searched the property and he's been cleared right?
Even if he's been cleared it does not mean there is not some connection - something that hasn't turned up yet

I also find it interesting that LE has taken it very seriously, with JD, and another relative of TT's family....though, again, they've been cleared.....just interesting.
Guess I'm saying it ties into my theory they've a fairly good idea of the dynamics.

Ideally, police probably did not want the occupants of the third car to know that police had CCTV of the 16 minutes that the third car was with Danni at the Shell station. All police can say today is that the last sighting of Danni is at the Shell station, that the source is the CCTV footage, and that Danni was "occupying" her car when it left the Shell station at the same time as the third car.

Nobody has been cleared - at least I have not read anything about police stating that someone is cleared. Do you have a link to police stating that some people are cleared in relation to the disappearance of Danni?

ETA: just reread your comment, and yes, the cousin who was arrested for something in relation to his girlfriend - I have read that he is not a "suspect" in relation to Danni's disappearance. That is different from being "cleared" or a "person of interest".

Last edited:

I think the friend you're referring to is TT's cousin, Jason Corey Dykes. I believe LE said they didn't find anything related to DNV during their search, but I don't think that obviously cleared him as a suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla