AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with your statement, but he went on to say that if someone was in your house for 25 minutes, it would be more likely for them to leave fingerprints, dna, hair, etc., than if they were only in there for a minute or two.
there likely is dna, finger prints, or hair, I cant see how you could be there for any amount of time, fire a gun multiple times, leave shells or whatever goes with the firearm, kick a door in and whatever else went on and not leave something. finding it is a different story though. moo

I get what you’re saying, but I don’t fault them for not tailoring their statements to account for the stupidity of others.
I'm not sure how you read my thought, as I was trying to defend the sheriff, not fault what he said. The person I quoted was saying that the sheriff's answer seemed odd, or oddly worded, considering the question he'd been asked, which I agree with. IMO he was thinking of the specific "two set of perps" accusation when he answered the reporter's question.

I'm not sure how you read my thought, as I was trying to defend the sheriff, not fault what he said. The person I quoted was saying that the sheriff's answer seemed odd, or oddly worded, considering the question he'd been asked, which I agree with. IMO he was thinking of the specific "two set of perps" accusation when he answered the reporter's question.
Gotcha. That makes sense.

It shocks me that people think that these were two separate crimes.

Find the kidnapper, you find the killer.

BTW: thanks Songbird 1973 for clearing up the context within which the Sheriff said @ Jayme found, have who was in the house.
Makes sense with context!
I think the dude is plain tuckered out....can't blame him. His statements are a bit head scratching.
Still not sure if he thinks they were there for four minutes or not lol
Considering he said not a lot of DNA, figure he's leaning toward not there for 25 minutes
However - I'd think any 'commotion' could result in some DNA residue....gah!!!
Lol. After his interview more confused than ever.
Glad he did do the interview though

I think we need to start praying for the killer so he gives up Jayme and himself. He will either pay here on earth or in eternity and that is a long time.
A guy facing two murder charges, isn’t likely to suddenly do the right thing.

He releases her, he goes to prison for life.

And that’s if he still can release her in the first place.

I don't want to hear the call if it has a persons death on it and not because I am afraid to hear it but I think a persons last moments on earth should be able to be private. for me it would be disrespectful, to each their own though. if a edited version that preserved privacy and dignity could be done then I would be all for it.

It’s super rare, but it does happen.

The longer this goes on, the more likely I think the scenario of a random perpetrator is.
Random in what sense? You mean someone from Kalamazoo drove mindlessly through WI and then on a Sunday night just feels like he will pull in and kick a door in and see what happens?

Last edited:
Random in what sense? You mean someone from Kalamazoo drove mindlessly through WI and then on a Sunday night just feels like he will pill in and kick a door in and see what happens?
No. Simply that this person did not know these people, and for whatever reason, targeted them on this specific night.

I turned in my tip and obvious it wasn't a help. Both parents worked at
Jennie -0. Libby and Abby were killed close to a meat packing plant. What if the parents had made friends with truck driver for Jennie O, what if they realized he looked like the bridge guy. One could of questioned him and he followed them home and killed them and took the girl. I think the bridge guy was a truck driver. Far out I know but darn we have nothing. I haven't followed each thread so if this theory has been discussed I'm sorry.
I like your thinking... there may be a link through their job or a habitual place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23