TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
FActs thank you for answering that.
I know that over the years RA's has changed I believe it was in 2007 (I'll have check that yrar) that RA wen r to TT's and sat at his table and told him that Rachel was alive that he thought she lived in the Ftw area and that they had many credible sightings.
as posted before he was just 11 and his memories and opinions change with what he's been told.
TT has always told the same story and had always asked the same questions "what happened"
He's alway kept his address current because he felt he needed to. He's always taken the handwriting analysis when asked. He's taken and passed lie detector test, even when they were a surprise request. I know he moved her and I know it breaks his heart having to relive this event
I hoped and believed I could make things better. All I have done is make things "different." If you ever want to really understand why something is the way it is - try to change it.

They were at the Arlington shop. TT knows nothing of a 2nd shop.
He has said that CA was at the shop that day doing office work and answering TT's questions all day. I can double check with him on that
Just to be sure about TT's side of story - was Fran ever at the shop with them too?

Did he know if CA went to the mall afterwards? At the night watch?
This may sound kind of out there, but consider Cotton’s predicament. It’s known he was hard up for cash...The IRS is breathing down his neck, medical bills up the wazoo, etc. Fort Worth had some known organized crime rings, most notoriously City Vending. All that bad stuff on Jacksboro highway. Then consider transmission repair joints all got a bad rap for ripping people off...My father was a mechanic at Mrs. Bairds at the time and fixed cars on the side. He detested tranny repair places. Could Cotton have inadvertently put his family in harm’s way? Take a loan...Screw someone over...Maybe agree to chop stolen cars...Some kind of desperate deal with Ft. Worth organized crime that he couldn’t get out of? Just spitballing here.
I know, it's all possible... But where is the evidence? That he had criminal dealings? TT doesn't know, the Arnolds won't say.
I assume you mean that CA could not have left the house on December 23rd. As we now have word from TT via a couple of people on here that CA picked him up for work that morning and they both were at the shop all day, can you please give us the source you are using that says he was very ill that day?
Hmm.. Didnt Cat say before that the neighbours were witnesses that the Arnolds were at home? That they were interviewed soon after that day so it was not a memory problem? That they had no reason to lie?

Maybe the key is in the "all day". Did they ever go out for a while. Did CA spend a while at the shop instead of "all day".

FWcat thank you for answering that.
I know that over the years RA's has changed I believe it was in 2007 (I'll have check that year) that RA wen r to TT's and sat at his table and told him that Rachel was alive that he thought she lived in the Ftw area and that they had many credible sightings.
as posted before he was just 11 and his memories and opinions change with what he's been told.
TT has always told the same story and had always asked the same questions "what happened"
He's alway kept his address current because he felt he needed to. He's always taken the handwriting analysis when asked. He's taken and passed lie detector test, even when they were a surprise request. I know he loved her and I know it breaks his heart having to relive this event
hmm in that case, he was probably a POI to LE.

fw_cat, I have an honest question.

I've read all the posts for this case.

In many of your comments you sound like you think the "missing car" thing is a complete wild goose chase.

But in others, you talk about tracking down DMV records from 45 years ago.

Can you please clarify? Thanks in advance.
This is a valid question. I'll take a run at it...
The cornerstone of my shot-in-the-dark was the "repeated" idea from LE that the girls left that parking lot "in a car" with someone [sic. they trusted.] It is rare for LE to reveal something [to the public/via MSM] unsupported by any other known fact. By 200o, no human remains having turned up, the locked Oldsmobile crossed off the list - I wondered. If the car they left the parking lot in is crime scene #1, and they vanished for all practical purposes, by 6pm ~ then did LE turn the inner circle inside-out over vehicles? Because that is a very short period of time. I wondered, because the same people were investigating Carla Walker's murder - accepted by then as a "stranger abduction." That murder remains unsolved, though her case has everything you could want. I wondered if the police were handling the girls disappearance as a "stranger abduction." The last 6 years of my career I spent building hotels and restaurants in Las Vegas. People take cars out into the desert and set them on fire - daily. It buys time, but never truly destroys evidence. The Texas equivalent of that is dumping cars in bodies of water. It was December. The most convenient body of water is...so I asked. Is there any way to find out if everyone's car was followed up on, known of, and didn't go "missing" by any means in 1975? The other question was whether any searches, shoreline or otherwise, focused on bodies of water. A body of water will return its victims - even if you try to weigh them down. If they are in a 2,000 pound tomb - don't wait for Spring to help you out. I was lied to regarding the answers to those basic questions.
There was no "butler", so he didn't do it. I'm trying to get RA "un-stuck" from his bizarro conspiracy theory, so I set TT's car as "ground-zero" figuring that would be easy for Rusty to rule in or out. If the husband did it, he was alone - your sister had nothing to do with it, blah, blah, blah. That was in 2009. Five years later he decided to take that idea seriously, but not using the methodical "paper" approach. IMO he took a creative approach - a reasonable request that I had already discussed with LE, built support for, and burned it to the ground. FWPD have the details, the Austin ppl to contact. It will never be investigated because of all the things that came after. I can't help being disappointed. A stone that will remain unturned. The target was not a specific person or specific car. The goal was an exploration of information that could short-list and/or rule POI's in or out. That's the short version. The last four years have been hard.

FWcat thank you for answering that.
I know that over the years RA's has changed I believe it was in 2007 (I'll have check that year) that RA wen r to TT's and sat at his table and told him that Rachel was alive that he thought she lived in the Ftw area and that they had many credible sightings.
He's alway kept his address current because he felt he needed to. He's always taken the handwriting analysis when asked. He's taken and passed lie detector test, even when they were a surprise request. I know he loved her and I know it breaks his heart having to relive this event
I don't need everyone's version of events to call a spade a damn shovel. The fish rots at the head and there is someone who's 15 years of fame needs to be OVER.
I've said it before; I'll say it again - this case is about trusting the wrong person. It still is. I'm certain it's painful to haul this out of his past. No one escapes childhood without wounds. No one escapes adulthood without regret. I want peace like a river for all yall.

FWcat are you saying that Benbrook was nothing more than a "what if"??
TT has been put through hell. Death threats detailing how he needs to die. 13000+ weirdos dissecting his every move. His children have been plastered all over social media. And you seem to be saying it was a hunch. . OH WOW
I knew there was never a missing car. I know TT wasn't involved in this I also know RA and JB are making a very nice living off of the hearts of strangers They follow him and believe his every word. They can't see it unless he telld them too. Meanwhile TT has had his life turned upside down and inside out. Now with it being a world wide web page. Donations from all over the world,That would be a federal offense I believe. I will be learning what actiion needs to be taken to stop this circus!!!

This is a valid question. I'll take a run at it...
The cornerstone of my shot-in-the-dark was the "repeated" idea from LE that the girls left that parking lot "in a car" with someone [sic. they trusted.] It is rare for LE to reveal something [to the public/via MSM] unsupported by any other known fact. By 200o, no human remains having turned up, the locked Oldsmobile crossed off the list - I wondered. If the car they left the parking lot in is crime scene #1, and they vanished for all practical purposes, by 6pm ~ then did LE turn the inner circle inside-out over vehicles? Because that is a very short period of time. I wondered, because the same people were investigating Carla Walker's murder - accepted by then as a "stranger abduction." That murder remains unsolved, though her case has everything you could want. I wondered if the police were handling the girls disappearance as a "stranger abduction." The last 6 years of my career I spent building hotels and restaurants in Las Vegas. People take cars out into the desert and set them on fire - daily. It buys time, but never truly destroys evidence. The Texas equivalent of that is dumping cars in bodies of water. It was December. The most convenient body of water is...so I asked. Is there any way to find out if everyone's car was followed up on, known of, and didn't go "missing" by any means in 1975? The other question was whether any searches, shoreline or otherwise, focused on bodies of water. A body of water will return its victims - even if you try to weigh them down. If they are in a 2,000 pound tomb - don't wait for Spring to help you out. I was lied to regarding the answers to those basic questions.
There was no "butler", so he didn't do it. I'm trying to get RA "un-stuck" from his bizarro conspiracy theory, so I set TT's car as "ground-zero" figuring that would be easy for Rusty to rule in or out. If the husband did it, he was alone - your sister had nothing to do with it, blah, blah, blah. That was in 2009. Five years later he decided to take that idea seriously, but not using the methodical "paper" approach. IMO he took a creative approach - a reasonable request that I had already discussed with LE, built support for, and burned it to the ground. FWPD have the details, the Austin ppl to contact. It will never be investigated because of all the things that came after. I can't help being disappointed. A stone that will remain unturned. The target was not a specific person or specific car. The goal was an exploration of information that could short-list and/or rule POI's in or out. That's the short version. The last four years have been hard.

So, down to the basics...
your saying there was never a "missing car".

Here lies the rub, there is no way that TT or someone speaking on behalf of TT would get on here and say anything that is unknown by LE. That for sure would get him another visit. So when things like he was with Cotton all day at work are said, that's more than likely 100%. So for those in the TT did it camp...it's either TT and Cotton together did it or neither did it. It has to be both or none.

I note that in that article Rachel's mother stated that Cotton had a cancer treatment that day that gave him a fever as he sat in the parking lot overnight. If he was with TT all day, how was that possible?

FWcat are you saying that Benbrook was nothing more than a "what if"??
TT has been put through hell. Death threats detailing how he needs to die. 13000+ weirdos dissecting his every move. His children have been plastered all over social media. And you seem to be saying it was a hunch. . OH WOW
I knew there was never a missing car. I know TT wasn't involved in this I also know RA and JB are making a very nice living off of the hearts of strangers They follow him and believe his every word. They can't see it unless he telld them too. Meanwhile TT has had his life turned upside down and inside out. Now with it being a world wide web page. Donations from all over the world,That would be a federal offense I believe. I will be learning what actiion needs to be taken to stop this circus!!!
Let me try some dumb suggestions. If TT is no longer a POI, he should get that confirmed by the police. If he still is.... Well he and his family should get them work harder to find the real culprit! Life of a suspect is not easy, in this age of social media. But he should not have to put up with threats and harrassments.

Let me try some dumb suggestions. If TT is no longer a POI, he should get that confirmed by the police. If he still is.... Well he and his family should get them work harder to find the real culprit! Life of a suspect is not easy, in this age of social media. But he should not have to put up with threats and harrassments.

If I was TT, I would have done the same thing he did. Sell all my crap and get as far away from this crap show as possible. With all the key players acting the way they are and people inserting themselves into this case, LE is never going to cooperate. And I don't blame them.

If I was TT, I would have done the same thing he did. Sell all my crap and get as far away from this crap show as possible. With all the key players acting the way they are and people inserting themselves into this case, LE is never going to cooperate. And I don't blame them.
But he was the husband of one of the girls. Shouldn't he have more say in the matter than the baby brother?

This may sound kind of out there, but consider Cotton’s predicament. It’s known he was hard up for cash...The IRS is breathing down his neck, medical bills up the wazoo, etc. Fort Worth had some known organized crime rings, most notoriously City Vending. All that bad stuff on Jacksboro highway. Then consider transmission repair joints all got a bad rap for ripping people off...My father was a mechanic at Mrs. Bairds at the time and fixed cars on the side. He detested tranny repair places. Could Cotton have inadvertently put his family in harm’s way? Take a loan...Screw someone over...Maybe agree to chop stolen cars...Some kind of desperate deal with Ft. Worth organized crime that he couldn’t get out of? Just spitballing here.

How does the strange DJ from Houston fit into this narrative? Someone concerned that this stranger or his vehicle may have been seen at the house, so made up who he was ?

How does the strange DJ from Houston fit into this narrative? Someone concerned that this stranger or his vehicle may have been seen at the house, so made up who he was ?

No one has ever mention anything about DJ San except for DA. TT had never heard this story until it was thrown all over social media.. She was married 42 day after her sister disappeared and his name wasn't Sam either.
Who else knew of this man before 2001... I haven't found anyone

I want to put it out there that I am speaking for me not TT...
It has to be illegal to take money for unsuspecting people under false pretense and it needs to stop. Especially with it ruining lives to do it

Just to be sure about TT's side of story - was Fran ever at the shop with them too?

Did he know if CA went to the mall afterwards? At the night watch?

FA to the best of his recollection we not at the shop that day.
CA drive TT home after work and TT showered and got a ride from DA to the bowling allet. While there he got the call of his missing wife and DA picked him up and drive him to the Mall where he was told by LE to go home and wait by the phone just in case his wife called.

But my question would be why would it take so long for the husband to hear about this if everyone was at the mall searching at 4pm.
Why would RA and FA be going store to store at 4pm if TT didn't even know his wife was missing.
I'm pretty sure before it went that far they would call and ask if he's heard from them I'm sure the police would have wanted to talk to him the LEGAL next of kin before they would the parents or 11year old brother. So this search wouldn't have gone like it's being told.

He didnt just sell his crap and move. He waited and looked and put up a reward for information. He kept her belongings where she left them and he did everything he was asked by LE . He moved about a year later but he always makes sure even to this day that LE knows where to find him.
In case they do ever find anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member