TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me try some dumb suggestions. If TT is no longer a POI, he should get that confirmed by the police. If he still is.... Well he and his family should get them work harder to find the real culprit! Life of a suspect is not easy, in this age of social media. But he should not have to put up with threats and harrassments.

That's a good idea. LE won't talk to RA or any of those nuts over there on that page. But TT is the next of kin. Not the mother or the father or the siblings. TT is. So yes I think he should call

I'm trying to get RA "un-stuck" from his bizarro conspiracy theory, so I set TT's car as "ground-zero" figuring that would be easy for Rusty to rule in or out. If the husband did it, he was alone - your sister had nothing to do with it, blah, blah, blah.

So at one point, Rusty believed that TT and Rachel were responsible for this. And the best idea to get him out of bizzaro world was to get him to focus on a car, that no one knows even exists. Wow.

hmm in that case, he was probably a POI to LE.

I think all the families and person's close to the girls had to take handwriting analysis and asked to take a lie detector .
I think everyone and anyone was a poi

Also TT and the Arnold's both had to supply theirs and Rachel's handwriting samples for testing.
No ones writing matched

Last edited:
He didnt just sell his crap and move. He waited and looked and put up a reward for information. He kept her belongings where she left them and he did everything he was asked by LE . He moved about a year later but he always makes sure even to this day that LE knows where to find him.
In case they do ever find anything

I was kinda short and to the point with my statement; I should have clarified. We are on the same page and I agree with you. I was more so agreeing with his course of action that has been intensely scrutinized. He was damned if he stayed and damned if he left.

I was kinda short and to the point with my statement; I should have clarified. We are on the same page and I agree with you. I was more so agreeing with his course of action that has been intensely scrutinized. He was damned if he stayed and damned if he left.

Thank you.
Sorry I jumped into defense mode...
I apologize.

So at one point, Rusty believed that TT and Rachel were responsible for this. And the best idea to get him out of bizzaro world was to get him to focus on a car, that no one knows even exists. Wow.

As recent as 2007 RA thought Rachel was alive and living in the Ft Worth area. Then a hunch for a phantom car. The part that should interest everyone is how much money has been raised for to support the dives and the next dive in the spring.
knowing there's no car.
And now the case files he doesn't lawfully have a right to

But Thank God I can tell you where their band's will be playing and grab me a stuffed diver and a keychain while Im there.

One question to anyone who may know the answer - The 1979 article shown in the last couple of pages( post #870) mentions three unidentified partial sets of girl's bones found in the Houston area near a deserted oil well. Were those bones ever identified ?.... I can find nothing to answer this question on the internet..... Thank you in advance and this is one very interesting case and thread.......cody22 in Texas

Last edited:
One question to anyone who may know the answer - The 1979 article shown in the last couple of pages( post #870) mentions three unidentified partial sets of girl's bones found in the Houston area near a deserted oil well. Were those bones ever identified ?.... I can find nothing to answer this question on the internet..... Thank you in advance and this is one very interesting case and thread.......cody22 in Texas
They must have been identified because I searched in NAMUS and could only find one UID found in 1979 in Harris County, Texas. (A black, 35-45 year old female)

This is a valid question. I'll take a run at it...
The cornerstone of my shot-in-the-dark was the "repeated" idea from LE that the girls left that parking lot "in a car" with someone [sic. they trusted.] It is rare for LE to reveal something [to the public/via MSM] unsupported by any other known fact. By 200o, no human remains having turned up, the locked Oldsmobile crossed off the list - I wondered. If the car they left the parking lot in is crime scene #1, and they vanished for all practical purposes, by 6pm ~ then did LE turn the inner circle inside-out over vehicles? Because that is a very short period of time. I wondered, because the same people were investigating Carla Walker's murder - accepted by then as a "stranger abduction." That murder remains unsolved, though her case has everything you could want. I wondered if the police were handling the girls disappearance as a "stranger abduction." The last 6 years of my career I spent building hotels and restaurants in Las Vegas. People take cars out into the desert and set them on fire - daily. It buys time, but never truly destroys evidence. The Texas equivalent of that is dumping cars in bodies of water. It was December. The most convenient body of water is...so I asked. Is there any way to find out if everyone's car was followed up on, known of, and didn't go "missing" by any means in 1975? The other question was whether any searches, shoreline or otherwise, focused on bodies of water. A body of water will return its victims - even if you try to weigh them down. If they are in a 2,000 pound tomb - don't wait for Spring to help you out. I was lied to regarding the answers to those basic questions.
There was no "butler", so he didn't do it. I'm trying to get RA "un-stuck" from his bizarro conspiracy theory, so I set TT's car as "ground-zero" figuring that would be easy for Rusty to rule in or out. If the husband did it, he was alone - your sister had nothing to do with it, blah, blah, blah. That was in 2009. Five years later he decided to take that idea seriously, but not using the methodical "paper" approach. IMO he took a creative approach - a reasonable request that I had already discussed with LE, built support for, and burned it to the ground. FWPD have the details, the Austin ppl to contact. It will never be investigated because of all the things that came after. I can't help being disappointed. A stone that will remain unturned. The target was not a specific person or specific car. The goal was an exploration of information that could short-list and/or rule POI's in or out. That's the short version. The last four years have been hard.

Wait... it just hit me that you admitted that you made up the whole car in the lake story and got RA to buy into it.

My god.... all the hell that fairy tale has put the Trlica's through.

Not to even mention the thousands of dollars that so many well meaning people donated towards a lie.

I'm way beyond disgusted.

Last edited:
Wait... it just hit me that you admitted that you made up the whole car in the lake story and got RA to buy into it.

My god.... all the hell that fairy tale has put the Trlica's through.

It's so crazy and I am livid. How can someone sit back and watch what people were doing to TT and his family. knowing it was all a lie. And watch all those people donating their hard earned money looking for an answer based on a hunch Knowing the whole time they are being lied to.
I'm so blown away by this.

We are civilized people. They slammed the door shut over there. Almost 13,000 new ppl wandering in the desert. Not our circus - not our monkeys.
Please remember that I would not share something with this group were it not sourced and verified by multiple sources to MY satisfaction. Until yesterday I had not pointed out a conflict in witness accounts. Even the weather can be an important detail - the point I wanted to make.
Shana's story, in her own words (c.2000), does not align with any other account of the events of the morning. Period. In fact, her account is unsupportable by any version of facts. Shawn has claimed, publically, the "story" he grew up with to be (substantially) the same as the one his mother told in the document I have from 2000.
Case File Wish List:
1) witness interviews/statements from the first 72 hours.
I am friends with several family members and one said friend herself left that group, it got so bad.

They must have been identified because I searched in NAMUS and could only find one UID found in 1979 in Harris County, Texas. (A black, 35-45 year old female)
I wouldn't assume that they've been identified just because they're not in NAMUS.
-
Only a small fraction of the nation's UID's are in NAMUS.
-
NAMUS is constantly being updated with old records from local law enforcement agencies.
-
I've found no evidence that those three skeletons were ever identified. If they remain unidentified, then there's a strong chance that they belong to Rachel, Renee, and Julie.

I wouldn't assume that they've been identified just because they're not in NAMUS.
-
Only a small fraction of the nation's UID's are in NAMUS.
-
NAMUS is constantly being updated with old records from local law enforcement agencies.
-
I've found no evidence that those three skeletons were ever identified. If they remain unidentified, then there's a strong chance that they belong to Rachel, Renee, and Julie.
You could be right but I think this article clears up the issue about those bones.

530C4C8A-BCA4-4FAF-A00E-74CDB7F858DB.jpeg

Attachments

• EB794A23-BC90-4852-AA44-597A963DCF7D.jpeg
    EB794A23-BC90-4852-AA44-597A963DCF7D.jpeg
    231.3 KB · Views: 42
I think that's two different things. The Brazoria County Bones in your post are one young male, and two females. This specific find has always intrigued me. The two girls could have been the right ages.
The ages are striking, but the bones were only a few months in 1979. See last paragraph.

I think that's two different things. The Brazoria County Bones in your post are one young male, and two females. This specific find has always intrigued me. The two girls could have been the right ages.
How about this website. The Harris County coroner has this one and it can be searched by date. I haven’t looked yet.

Unidentified Decendent Fliers

July 1976 Alvin Sun

"Bones found near here checked against three"

That is the date an publication I have of the article.

Actually July and 1976 are mentioned on that page on the story on the far left.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members