GUILTY - Tammy Moorer - trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 *Appeals denied* #11

i think we'll hear about his next trial by the end of this month... unless they are just going to let him stew longer now that the TM is in prison too. Might take a bit for reality to set in that his kids are with HER mom again... for good. Only hope he puts them first and maybe rolls so that his parents could get custody...even if it is only the youngest by the time that happens

During the first day of TM's cross, she said while they were on their trip SM told her things about his childhood he hadn't told her before. I don't know why but it felt like she was casting aspersions on his parents/mother.

During the first day of TM's cross, she said while they were on their trip SM told her things about his childhood he hadn't told her before. I don't know why but it felt like she was casting
aspersions on his parents/mother.

I think his parents understood early on that Tammy was trouble with a capital T and weren't happy about Sidney being involved with her...and Tammy had little use for them, IMO.

A controlling wife like Tammy tries to isolate their spouse from family and friends, who they perceive as threats.

There must be some reason relating to Heather's disappearance that made Tammy agree to go to his parents around Christmas 2013 -- even if it was for no other reason than to drum up money for lawyers. Tammy wanted something. That's the only reason she allowed the visit.

I think his parents understood early on that Tammy was trouble with a capital T and weren't happy about Sidney being involved with her...and Tammy had little use for them, IMO.

A controlling wife like Tammy tries to isolate their spouse from family and friends, who they perceive as threats.

There must be some reason relating to Heather's disappearance that made Tammy agree to go to his parents around Christmas 2013 -- even if it was for no other reason than to drum up money for lawyers. Tammy wanted something. That's the only reason she allowed the visit.

it's a long shot, but maybe they discussed the possibility of being "found out" and wanted him to see his mom before they were arrested? They were arrested for murder not long after (was it February when that happened??) or is that giving TM too much credit :rolleyes::rolleyes:

it's a long shot, but maybe they discussed the possibility of being "found out" and wanted him to see his mom before they were arrested? They were arrested for murder not long after (was it February when that happened??) or is that giving TM too much credit :rolleyes::rolleyes:

You and I may think like that but I think that is way beyond her. Had to of been an ulterior motive. imo

Maybe that was his reward for his part in helping take care of HE. He got to see his parents for a few hours on Christmas?

Good Morning, Addy,

Oh boy, that's a horrible thought, but it does sound like something Tammy would do.

I still can't believe that she has been convicted and locked away for years to come. She is definitely where she needs to be. I couldn't imagine someone like that walking around in my neighborhood... God only knows what else she manipulated in the past. And now, even in jail, she manipulates her children to do her biddng..... i will be watching and waiting to see if Sidney will try to help them once he gets released. Being where they are presently seems very toxic.

It does seem toxic! Very toxic...Im sure SM is worried about them. He seems like he could be "normal" given some time away from TM and her manipulation.

It does seem as if the venom originates with Tammy. I wish he would have stood up to her. I think she threatened to hurt their kids or his family if he didn't comply. I wouldn't put it passed her.

Maybe that was his reward for his part in helping take care of HE. He got to see his parents for a few hours on Christmas?

That may be, but then of course she had to spoil it for him by regaling his parents with details of the affair, the branding, and how she 'beat his ***' for it. I wish I could find one redeeming quality about this woman but I just can't, the intentional crazy has overtaken her completely.

Mooooo

That may be, but then of course she had to spoil it for him by regaling his parents with details of the affair, the branding, and how she 'beat his ***' for it. I wish I could find one redeeming quality about this woman but I just can't, the intentional crazy has overtaken her completely.

Mooooo

Imagine informing SM's parents of these instances.
The language she probably used would fit SM's character: just so rough.
When SM, TM left, SM's parents would have been so relieved, to have some peace.
MOO.

Imagine informing SM's parents of these instances.
The language she probably used would fit SM's character: just so rough.
When SM, TM left, SM's parents would have been so relieved, to have some peace.
MOO.

I absolutely could not believe the language coming out of her mouth while on the stand in court. What is wrong with her... I suppose no one taught her how to make a good impression. My parents would have disowned me had I ever spoken like that.

I imagine SM parents were laughing on the inside when she told them he cheated. I also think them going to the parents on xmas may have just been a way for TM to feel closer to SM again since she was feeling insecure. Like you can't leave me your parents love me type thing.

Hello everyone, I know I haven't been around in ages and some of you may not remember me. I had like 3 people on my friends' list in here and I remember @bestill and @PeterThomasFan but now I can't recall the third. For those who don't know/remember me, my name is Ashley and I live in Horry County. I had been following this case since... well... I think maybe the 19th or 20th is when it really came to my attention on the local news. But basically since the beginning. I have been to some of the locations where they had searches set up and flyer pick up. I've distributed flyers and delivered cases of water I donated to the search volunteers. So when I say I've been following and involved and sleuthing, I don't just mean on here. I am on the opposite end of the county from where Peachtree Landing is located but after Heather went missing I had been down to Socastee and Peachtree a number of times to provide support for the searchers and her family. I've been to a handful of the vigils and just been to Heather's Garden at Peachtree at other times. I have been deeply, emotionally, involved and spoken with Heather's family and even with someone who ended up on the witness stand. I don't want to disclose any connections until all is said and done in an effort to not sully anything up nor give any ideas. As we all know TM and SM are sneaky and like to think they know what they are doing. So the less anyone knows, the better for HE.

I will say I have been having repeated dreams that I honestly am beginning to think are not dreams where I am looking for Heather with others and she comes to me, as a voice or as an apparition and indicates that she is under concrete. After the testimony about the quick set concrete, I particularly worry that these dreams I thought were subconscious are not only subconscious. I am hoping now that we have a guilty verdict for TM that perhaps a warrant can be obtained for the "new playground area" mentioned by the witness AC, where that concrete was poured.

I avidly watched SM's trial via live stream, and I tried very hard to do the same with TM. Unfortunately, there was far too much going on at work so I ended up falling behind by a lot and have been catching up on WAT. I have also been watching the videos with discussions on Law and Crime Network on Youtube. Along with commenting on them when I can no longer bite my tongue on how little their hosts' research or pay attention. I had been meaning to come back here and read along with you guys but am just getting to it.

I am currently in the cross for the witness for the defense, AC. I have stopped momentarily so I can read through the threads and see what thoughts you guys had as this unfolded since I feel like you had the same knowledge I did going into this. Once I catch back up my plan is to watch the trial, read along on here, and then when the archive video ends for a break watch the corresponding discussion on the LACN Youtube. I am going to try and keep a little notepad file to respond to some of your guys' earlier posts and then share my thoughts at the end of each day.

I just wanted to come here first to share I am back, I am aware of it all and reading back through and I appreciate all of you for your dedication to this case and I feel a camaraderie that after so long we finally saw a sliver of justice.

Alright! Here is what I have from Thread #1, but it's now 1 am so I need to try and go to sleep, I'll read Thread #2 and hopefully #3 tomorrow.

I've seen many of you questioning the defense attorneys... what are they thinking, doing, getting at, beating a dead horse, round and round they went, repeating themselves, etc. I 100% agree and have no answer. I honestly think Mr. Brown is the worst attorney I have seen in my life. He is argumentative, which okay I admit a lawyer usually is, but he also treats people like they are stupid, or childish. He did it with the jury during opening, and he did it with witnesses. Both defense attorneys were horrible and had a tendency to go on tangents, I think they were just trying to delay the inevitable or hope if they overwhelmed with information and repeated questions of no consequence that the jury would forget the stuff that was meaningful.

@Simply Caustic said:

Hey guys. Question regarding this “Cooke said there was a confrontation with Elvis and the other girls that worked at Tilted Kilt and that Elvis wanted to leave work because she believed Tammy Moorer found about about the relationship.”

A confrontation with coworkers who were anti-Sidney and Heather, as a couple? Or coworkers who were giving her a heads up that Tammy knew? Sorry, I’m not able to watch it currently and I’m curious

I had always wondered that. ALWAYS, and I still do and will. I have to wonder if it was one of her coworkers who gave TM the heads up about Heather, and the suspected pregnancy. If so I hope that person can barely stand to look in the mirror.

@tmar said:
Where I live, when bodies had been placed in Dumpsters, the landfills are searched.
Bodies are recovered. Murderers are charged.
But I guess, the correct landfill must be known, and as it is years later, so now too difficult.

I can't know if they searched the landfill, but there is only one here, it's the highest point in the county and is a busy place. I think if she had been dumped she'd have been found when dumped back out. I have no reason to believe she was in a dumpster at Longbeards. WAY too risky for TM, and a loss of control. Swamp would have been better but still not as controlled. I am convinced Heather is buried on their property. (Note: How do I know this about the landfill? You won't believe if I tell you but I'm going to... I work with kids. During the summer there is a summer camp and I plan it and one of the things we usually do that was introduced to me by the woman who then retired from the business is a field trip to the landfill. The idea is to talk about types of trash and how long it takes to go away and how it impacts our environment etc etc. We also visit the neighboring recycling facility and make a craft with recycled products. But during the visit to the landfill we literally drive our facility bus through the property and up on top of the highest pile and watch it being worked over. We get to see the lagoons with the gators, the piles of tires, the construction trash, and *gag* the giant towers of garbage soup that are so foul it'll make you pass out if you have to go up and open one. It's nasty but effective, and clear to me that if she'd been dumped they'd have found her. They literally sit there with excavators and help unload the trucks and move the garbage around to make it easier for their equipment to function.)

Another side note: I saw some comments about Ms. Livesay using the phrase "If you don't mind..." I know it rubs some of you the wrong way, but keep in mind this is the south and politeness matters. It makes a good show for the jury and a stark contrast to the words TM uses in well everything she does apparently.

Hello everyone, I know I haven't been around in ages and some of you may not remember me. I had like 3 people on my friends' list in here and I remember @bestill and @PeterThomasFan but now I can't recall the third. For those who don't know/remember me, my name is Ashley and I live in Horry County. I had been following this case since... well... I think maybe the 19th or 20th is when it really came to my attention on the local news. But basically since the beginning. I have been to some of the locations where they had searches set up and flyer pick up. I've distributed flyers and delivered cases of water I donated to the search volunteers. So when I say I've been following and involved and sleuthing, I don't just mean on here. I am on the opposite end of the county from where Peachtree Landing is located but after Heather went missing I had been down to Socastee and Peachtree a number of times to provide support for the searchers and her family. I've been to a handful of the vigils and just been to Heather's Garden at Peachtree at other times. I have been deeply, emotionally, involved and spoken with Heather's family and even with someone who ended up on the witness stand. I don't want to disclose any connections until all is said and done in an effort to not sully anything up nor give any ideas. As we all know TM and SM are sneaky and like to think they know what they are doing. So the less anyone knows, the better for HE.

I will say I have been having repeated dreams that I honestly am beginning to think are not dreams where I am looking for Heather with others and she comes to me, as a voice or as an apparition and indicates that she is under concrete. After the testimony about the quick set concrete, I particularly worry that these dreams I thought were subconscious are not only subconscious. I am hoping now that we have a guilty verdict for TM that perhaps a warrant can be obtained for the "new playground area" mentioned by the witness AC, where that concrete was poured.

I avidly watched SM's trial via live stream, and I tried very hard to do the same with TM. Unfortunately, there was far too much going on at work so I ended up falling behind by a lot and have been catching up on WAT. I have also been watching the videos with discussions on Law and Crime Network on Youtube. Along with commenting on them when I can no longer bite my tongue on how little their hosts' research or pay attention. I had been meaning to come back here and read along with you guys but am just getting to it.

I am currently in the cross for the witness for the defense, AC. I have stopped momentarily so I can read through the threads and see what thoughts you guys had as this unfolded since I feel like you had the same knowledge I did going into this. Once I catch back up my plan is to watch the trial, read along on here, and then when the archive video ends for a break watch the corresponding discussion on the LACN Youtube. I am going to try and keep a little notepad file to respond to some of your guys' earlier posts and then share my thoughts at the end of each day.

I just wanted to come here first to share I am back, I am aware of it all and reading back through and I appreciate all of you for your dedication to this case and I feel a camaraderie that after so long we finally saw a sliver of justice.

I remember you! Welcome back!!

@CarolinaAsh - Were you the member that staked out the pay phone location and maybe even posted a pic? It came up a little bit ago but I don't anyone responded. Happy to have you here again!
JMO, MOO, etc

@CarolinaAsh - Were you the member that staked out the pay phone location and maybe even posted a pic? It came up a little bit ago but I don't anyone responded. Happy to have you here again!
JMO, MOO, etc
I don't remember posting a pic but I do remember going and checking it out along with driving the route HE's car took and taking video so everyone could see what kind of terrain/population it was. So it's possible.

I don't remember posting a pic but I do remember going and checking it out along with driving the route HE's car took and taking video so everyone could see what kind of terrain/population it was. So it's possible.

I thought that was you and you had driven the area and recorded it for us. Doing that was so helpful to get a real view of key places in Heather's case. Glad you are back.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back