Help with the Websleuths Frequently Asked Questions List

Status
Not open for further replies.
My page reloads constantly. So I can’t stay logged in. It logs me out every time. I usually give up and stay logged out. It’s doing it every few min today. I’m on a phone. Going to post before it reloads and I lose it Again.

My page reloads constantly. So I can’t stay logged in. It logs me out every time. I usually give up and stay logged out. It’s doing it every few min today. I’m on a phone. Going to post before it reloads and I lose it Again.
This is happening to me today too. It wasn’t a problem before.

Is anyone else getting the Google Chrome Critical Error Red Screen when logging on to the site. It is a scam screen. Remove thru the google admin task manager tab. thanks

100% agree. This has been repeatedly asked since the new software was installed, and we are still waiting for answers.
Please take the time to explain this crucial information to all the WS members. Looking forward to learning how all this works.
Hi- I got permission from Tricia to take ownership of the FAQ draft so I'm working on it now and will include an explanation of warning points, timeouts, and thread-specific bans.

Hi- I got permission from Tricia to take ownership of the FAQ draft so I'm working on it now and will include an explanation of warning points, timeouts, and thread-specific bans.

That’s great news, Whiskers! Where will this info be posted? The thread on the subject of warning points, timeouts, etc in the parking lot is a bit hidden to be helpful. Just for the record, I did not start that thread and relegate it to the parking lot, even though my name is on it. My hope has always been that this info will be easily accessible to everyone. Thanks for working to make that possible. :)

That’s great news, Whiskers! Where will this info be posted? The thread on the subject of warning points, timeouts, etc in the parking lot is a bit hidden to be helpful. Just for the record, I did not start that thread and relegate it to the parking lot, even though my name is on it. My hope has always been that this info will be easily accessible to everyone. Thanks for working to make that possible. :)
Hi Lilibet, I plan to post the FAQ in the Welcome to Websleuths forum and make it a "sticky" so it will always be at the top of the list.
Thanks
Whiskers

Hi Lilibet, I plan to post the FAQ in the Welcome to Websleuths forum and make it a "sticky" so it will always be at the top of the list.
Thanks
Whiskers

Terrific! Thank YOU!!

Are conversations explained anywhere? if someone leaves a conv., can they somehow return? The name stays showing as a participant, but cannot re-enter?

Is there a way to turn off notifications for alerts on conversations? I turned off every alert there is and still it is blowing up my email.
tia

Who can repair a broken quote? On the MH370 new thread 26 I have been quoted (that’s great) but it’s broken and doesn’t read well. TIA

Who can repair a broken quote? On the MH370 new thread 26 I have been quoted (that’s great) but it’s broken and doesn’t read well. TIA

Mods can repair them. Just report the posts and explain what’s needed. Hope this helps.

Is there a "help section" for conversations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998