OH - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #34 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank God. Looks like the ongoing discussion about SW is solved since thankfully it looks like JW will not have custody of her for long.

I knew those four were responsible since the searches of their properties.

I wonder if these arrests comes because DeWine is no longer AG and the new AG decided they had enough evidence to make a case?

JMO

DeWine is still AG. He and the FNG won't be sworn in until next January. For some reason, DeWine decided to wait over a year to make these arrests. They've had the evidence for over a year now. Not sure why they were waiting, but hopefully we'll get enough information to find out what has been going on.

Reporter at the Flying W farm. Wide open gates. SWAT rammed gates at Flying W farms. Heli overhead, up the hill. This is the property that Wagners came back to when they returned from AK.

from live link above

Neighbor not surprised at arrests. Franklin Co SWAT assisting again. Using Butler Co heli. Neighbor lives next to Flying W, audio cutting out. Reporter said neighbor said that Billy Wagner was always trying to sell him something, cut out.

LOL, DeWine gave them a free pass to move to AK over a year ago.

Big question: WHERE IS S AND WHEN WILL THEY TAKE HER AWAY FROM THESE KILLERS? SHE NEEDS TO BE SOMEPLACE SAFE.

As info, I'm alerting mods so they can get this news out.

Not a Dewine fan by any means but they couldn't arrest them until they could prove they did it. Not sure how he could have kept them from moving? Knowing someone committed a murder and being able to prove it are 2 different things.
DeWine is still AG. He and the FNG won't be sworn in until next January. For some reason, DeWine decided to wait over a year to make these arrests. They've had the evidence for over a year now. Not sure why they were waiting, but hopefully we'll get enough information to find out what has been going on.

Believe me if he could have he would have made arrests before the election. He has ALWAYS pointed the finger at the W family. But what you know and what you can prove are 2 different things. I am just glad they finally got what they needed to make the arrest.

Last edited:
Reporter at the Flying W farm. Wide open gates. SWAT rammed gates at Flying W farms. Heli overhead, up the hill. This is the property that Wagners came back to when they returned from AK.

from live link above

Neighbor not surprised at arrests. Franklin Co SWAT assisting again. Using Butler Co heli. Neighbor lives next to Flying W, audio cutting out. Reporter said neighbor said that Billy Wagner was always trying to sell him something, cut out.

This is their Grandmothers farm. Same one that was searched in Aug. I unfortunately have experience with them :( Which is why I posted that video of the entry to their farm weeks ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth