TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW - If Rachel accepted a "ride" to her car with...let's just say..."someone she had no reason to fear" then it was someone she, at least, recognized. If it was a man, it's likely he was in <modsnip-name> TT's age group and that's where she knew him from. Bowling, high school, whatever - Rachel's circle of male acquaintances came from who the couple interacted with. That's a logical assumption. Benbrook was where Wedgewood teenagers went to misbehave. The first access to the lake is the turn-off to Longhorn Park. It isn't where you went to swim. What if someone thought it was funny to leave the parking lot instead of taking them to their car? That person familiar with her would be familiar with that location. It's a place you can walk from to civilization in the amount of time that fits the known facts. It is my "not-a-stranger" theory. All references to TT are based on two things; statistics, <modsnip - no source provided>

(my own experience)
I completely disagree that it's likely the only males that Rachel would have known would be via <modsnip-name> TT.

Like Rachel, I was married at 17, husband was 20, and lived in the town that I had lived my whole life.

I knew tons of boys my own age via school, and guys my husband's age that he had no association with, and grown middle aged men through my family ties. There would have been any number of teen boys/grown men that I trusted enough to get in a car with that had zero to do with my husband.

Also, what statistics are you using?

Last edited by a moderator:
@ love trumps all ok thanks
yes one word can make things clear as a bell or clear as mud hahaha

I think its a positive if you can start seeing a new picture after so much time.

<modsnip - quoted post removed>
Thank you for that. I'm a straight-shooter. I came to WS looking for a "think-tank." If you are in a group of strangers talking to strangers - by design. You may not be able to see around every corner. I certainly never visualized a day this room would be filled with ppl more alike than they are different. I used this venue to present some provocative ideas. But, I never lied. I underestimated the bonds of hate. I still believe in the power of love.

Last edited by a moderator:
I seriously have a question why did police not put 2 cents into the Mercedes story
the guy in prison ( don't remember name) but from reading he seemed to know that there were 3 girls and they became missing from the mall , also the stories of Rachel
coming to Ft Worth or living in the town her parents lived in was all that just a good guess

Hi all,

Looks like there was a lot of discussion in the last thread about information from a closed facebook group. This is not allowed per Websleuths TOS. We allow discussion of Social Media posts by: victims, named POIs/suspects, LE, MSM, admins of public facebook groups devoted to the case.

Please correct me if I am mistaken, but I do not see any POIs or suspects publicly named by LE/MSM for this case. This means the three missing girls are the only ones we can name and sleuth. Family members, friends, etc. are off limits except what is available from an allowed source like a quote in a news article. Please use initials and link the source of your information when referring to a family member or friend.

We also seem to have some "insider" information being presented. A user must be formally confirmed as a "Verified Insider" (VI) to post information without a supporting link. Otherwise posters are expected to share their opinions/speculations, and provide a link as evidence for a fact.

Thanks
Whiskers

BUMP
Facts require a supporting link unless you are a VI. We do not have any VIs currently to my knowledge.
Facts include things like conversations, events, or records being recounted.
We have no named POIs/suspects so sleuthing is allowed on victims only.
You may use initials to refer to people who are openly publicized in relation to this case.
If you are irritated or otherwise upset by another poster put them on IGNORE or scroll and roll.

Timeouts will be issued for users who continue to ignore the rules.

I seriously have a question why did police not put 2 cents into the Mercedes story
the guy in prison ( don't remember name) but from reading he seemed to know that there were 3 girls and they became missing from the mall , also the stories of Rachel
coming to Ft Worth or living in the town her parents lived in was all that just a good guess

James McAlphin.

I was just talking to a friend about looking at his letters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member