Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edited by me.... operator error!

The way I’m understanding it is they want a chance to talk alone with their son with nobody else present to interfere. In their minds CW’s attorneys have kept their son away from them. I could be wrong because I haven’t forgotten Jackie Peterson, who told Scott, “Deny, deny, deny,” but they haven’t had a chance to talk alone with their son for months. His father believed him when he said SW killed the girls and needs to hear directly from CW that he lied to him, SW didn’t do it, he did. And then they want to know what the trigger was. Would that satisfy them? I don’t know.
I’m giving CW’s Dad a bit of a break. I think he’s a broken man/father over all over this, but also a man/father who would accept his sons guilt and the consequences of that guilt. I think he cared for Shannan & loved his grandkids....But it’s his wife who is at that controls of this sudden public run away train and he’s at a loss to stop it/her.

I agree, they're uneducated and need help with public appearances. Being uneducated though isn't an excuse for their words, they could speak with a plum in their mouth but the sentiment would be the same. I hope they take a back seat, speak to CW and stop bad mouthing Shanann in public. If, in their perspective, CW was controlled, henpecked or w/e, they're given CW a motive and strangely, Mrs Watts seems okay with it, it's the 'trigger' that counts, that's what she wants to know.
I don't think I can watch anymore of their interviews, I'll just read here for updates. :)
They need help, alright.

Remember when so many of us said the thing that might convince us that he was telling the truth were text messages or letters of her saying things like she is going to kill them or something like that? Maybe they were reading here the whole time and came up with the idea of the letter. OR... CW wrote it himself in the weeks before the murder. If it even exists.
Yeah the letter supposedly says “if anything happens to me, shanann did it”. What if he thought of this theory to blame her for girls deaths weeks prior and made that letter on purpose so he could use it for his defense?

I hope his attorneys are legally required to tell CW what his parents are saying, and maybe they can figure something out that might satisfy them.
Jmo but I don’t think there will be any way to satisfy his oarents. I do feel awful for them because they are victims in this too- losing 3 grand kids and a dil. But their interviews are not helping my opinion of them at all

Chris Watts' parents question plea deal in murder

She took the hint and talked about girls in this interview done today. Rest of interview supposed to come out later
well, this is interesting. Remember the murder podcast, i understand we can talk about it but no link. In episodes roughly 7-13 they had Non- stop bashed sw with that passive aggressive whiny "analysis" of her home videos. She bad/He good. But yesterday in podcast 14, they started a long syrupy spiel, maybe 15 min. about how beautiful she was, how her face moved so wonderfully, how she was so pretty, how they would have !oved to have her do marketing for them, how they never got tired of watching her videos and how mesmerizing sw was. On and on like they had been her best friends. Honestly, I couldn't believe the 180 deg they were suddenly pulling.
And now, someone has reminded these cw parents that they had wonderful grandkids.

THIS!! I'm back from work and you so eloquently put into words what bothered me all day today about "the interview" Grandchildren! I want to say I'm astounded about the situation but really based on my own experiences I'm not. I would think losing your grandchildren would make you reach out to the other set of grandparents. I mean that is to me just a natural thing. But to be only concerned about your son who did kill his wife and may or may not have killed your grandchildren?? How sad.
Chris Watts' parents question plea deal in murder of wife, daughters
I cannot remember who called it , but they were right. Tonight’s interview is all suddenly about the grandchildren.

Last edited:
well, this is interesting. Remember the murder podcast, i understand we can talk about it but no link. In episodes roughly 7-13 they had Non- stop bashed sw with that passive aggressive whiny "analysis" of her home videos. She bad/He good. But yesterday in podcast 14, they started a long syrupy spiel, maybe 15 min. about how beautiful she was, how her face moved so wonderfully, how she was so pretty, how they would have !oved to have her do marketing for them, how they never got tired of watching her videos and how mesmerizing sw was. On and on like they had been her best friends. Honestly, I couldn't believe the 180 deg they were suddenly pulling.
And now, someone has reminded these cw parents that they had wonderful grandkids.

Oh no. There's a "sesh" 14? Thanks for the heads up. I guess I'd better do my homework.

Remember when so many of us said the thing that might convince us that he was telling the truth were text messages or letters of her saying things like she is going to kill them or something like that? Maybe they were reading here the whole time and came up with the idea of the letter. OR... CW wrote it himself in the weeks before the murder. If it even exists.

This family is determined not to let SW “win”. There is no way this existed and his defense team would destroy it. That’s laughable. His defense team would be thrilled with something like that. If CW wrote a letter I would love to know when? IF he did, sounds like he definitely planned the murders way ahead of time and trying to plant evidence against SW. However, I’m going with there was no letter. No way that family wouldn’t have made a copy before giving it to his lawyers. It’s also more likely CW would have sent an email or text but they couldn’t say he did that because there would be proof it was sent from his phone or computer. So therefore it was a “letter”. Yeah right.

Yes you are totally right! I couldn’t believe how they were complimenting her in latest episode. Their reviews are atrocious and I think they were trying to do a 180. They think they are serious journalists who can turn this podcast into a money making venture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
esig