Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy smokes. It's true.

My aunt has "adopted" a sibling set that happen to be the children of one of my cousin's kids. She babysits for them (they live directly across the road from my cousin) and they are ALL she talks about. She basically abandoned her actual grandkids. I feel sorry for them.

I thought it was because she can't control the situation. I hadn't thought about what you said. But she did sneeringly comment once that her grand daughter looks exactly like her daughter in law!!
Sadly, this can be the case with a parent and child. The poor child can't help it if they look or act like one parent. :( CW most likely felt the same about Bella and CeCe.

I'm not sure if it differs by state, but I wrote a victim impact statement in the Lululemon murder case. There was a deadline to submit them to the judge before sentencing. He read them ahead of time. The victim's family and defendant's family were both allowed to speak/read statements on the day of sentencing. But all the letters had to be submitted/received ahead of time with some specific guidelines to follow for consideration. On the day of sentencing, the judge acknowledged that he had read all the letters.
Sometimes the judge will quote lines from an victim impact statement, I don't know if it's this way in CO.

I hope this is okay to say. I read something earlier today that it was written in NC by CW on his mother’s computer which has been verified as to date, etc. It was supposedly witnessed by a few people!
So, where has this letter and witnesses been hiding! Disturbing! o_O:(
I do not see how anything he wrote no matter when would be of any evidence value toward his innocence or justification for murder of Shanann. If he wrote she was unstable and wanted to kill him and he wound up dead at her feet while she held a gun, that would be different. But this letter written by him no matter what it says could NOT trump all the evidence and known facts. MOO

Last edited:
I do not see how anything he wrote no matter when would be of any evidence value toward his innocence or justification for murder of Shanann. If he wrote she was unstable and wanted to kill him and he wound up dead at her feet while she held a gun, that would be different. But this letter written by him no matter what it says could trump all the evidence and known facts. MOO

If I was a juror and was told about that letter, it might make me think he was thinking of killing his family in a premeditated way.

I believe in their minds, the trial would only expose SW's depravity. Maybe after the evidence comes out they will realize it was best for them...but only maybe. I firmly believe if there is ANY WAY to ham fistedly write off key evidence, they will.

Perhaps they should be clued in to what Jodi Arias and Casey Anthony's parents went through, and they not have a different opinion. All their dirty laundry would be aired as to family Dynamics and what they to their families during the trials.

They could barely be less professional or less reputable. They are self congratulatory, full of false information and often straight up lies. They’ve succeeded in making a hobby, sport and a buck off of this tragedy and victim blaming.

They see it as a boon that they are in touch with the Watts family but that they are trying to influence them re: the case is not only unfortunate but blasphemous.

Do they use their real names in the podcast?

Are those 2 letters very long? Could someone summarize the main points, I don't know what the heck but I can never open those court PDFs on my PC or 3 tablets. I can open other PDFs but not from the court.

Sadly, this can be the case with a parent and child. The poor child can't help it if they look or act like one parent. :( CW most likely felt the same about Bella and CeCe.
My MIL accused me of cheating on her son because my second child looks just like my side of the family, right down to being the only brunette in my gang of 6 (the 5 others being blonde like daddy). I'd bet my last dollar Cindy likely made the same accusations about CeCe, and probably Nico, too. (They couldn't deny Bella as Chris's child)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charharr