CA CA/OH/LA/MS/TX - SAMUEL LITTLE, aka Samuel McDowell, 1970's thru 2012, Serial Killer

Can we go into the missing files for these states and help identify possible victims

• Total voters
found this:

11/05/2018 ORDER SETTING HEARING
Judicial Officer: Whalen, Denn
Comment: PRE-TRIAL SCHEDULED NOVEMBER 26, 2018 @ 1:30 PM. E-MAILED TO J. LEACH, D.A. AND JAIL 11/5/2018 BY L.P

11/26/2018 Pre-Trial Hearing
Hearing Time: 01:30 PM

01/07/2019 Jury Trial
Hearing Time: 9:00 AM

link: ECTOR COUNTY PORTAL - District, County & Justice Court Records

Well, this is strange - looks like he confessed to the killing....

Serial killer admits to slaying Odessa woman in cold case

According to the Ector County District Attorney's Office, Samuel McDowell AKA Samuel Little confessed to the February 1994 killing of Denise Christie Brothers. The confession was one of many Little made to Texas Ranger James Holland. Holland has been able to get detailed information on murders of women across the country from Little.

Wondering "why" there would a jury trial in January??

Well, this is strange - looks like he confessed to the killing....

Serial killer admits to slaying Odessa woman in cold case

According to the Ector County District Attorney's Office, Samuel McDowell AKA Samuel Little confessed to the February 1994 killing of Denise Christie Brothers. The confession was one of many Little made to Texas Ranger James Holland. Holland has been able to get detailed information on murders of women across the country from Little.

Wondering "why" there would a jury trial in January??

Wow seems he is confessing to all of them. I wonder if there are any Jane does he killed also. I doubt at 78 he is going to remember 90 women's names in 24 states.

So, LE has basically a nationwide swath of killing with this suspected serial killer? In addition to California, he's said he killed in Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio and Texas.
Victims number in the 90's or above.

Inmate confesses to 90 deaths; investigators corroborate 30 | Daily Mail Online

How did he get away with it for so long? How many more like him were never caught because they preyed on prostitutes and drug addicts whom no one was looking out for?

This is one of the most awful things I've ever read about. If what he says is true and if he can lead them to remains at his age, and with the passage of time, this man's killed more than Bundy, Gacy, any of them. 90+ HUMAN LIVES GONE FOR 30-45 YEARS !! Just OMG, help us stop this type of lethal preying on the vulnerable.

Wow seems he is confessing to all of them. I wonder if there are any Jane does he killed also. I doubt at 78 he is going to remember 90 women's names in 24 states.

From your article about the Texas Rangers, they are the best at what they do. I am utterly impressed that one ranger has been able to reach this animal in some way and get him to confess. I hope there can be convictions this far out. Everyone deserves to have justice, and a grave with a marker with their remains, their real name and dates of birth and death ( if approx. date, so be it).

From your article about the Texas Rangers, they are the best at what they do. I am utterly impressed that one ranger has been able to reach this animal in some way and get him to confess. I hope there can be convictions this far out. Everyone deserves to have justice, and a grave with a marker with their remains, their real name and dates of birth and death ( if approx. date, so be it).
Animal? Noooo, animals don't kill for pleasure. He is more like a Subhuman!

Animal? Noooo, animals don't kill for pleasure. He is more like a Subhuman!

Agree that he's less than how humans were made by our Maker.
I read further and see that he's already in prison serving life sentences for murder convictions. I guess he decided he might get his name in the books if he told the truth.

What I'm interested in, since he seems to have been a boxer at one time and preyed on the weakest people, was- Did he ever abduct females who weren't adults yet? I keep thinking about the Fort Worth girls who disappeared from a mall in the late 70's, I believe it was.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/articl...ews/2014/09/former_pascagoula_prostitutes.amp

"Our first skeletal remains were found in December 1977, about four months after Little left Pascagoula," he said. "The remains are still unidentified, but that might be another victim. I can only imagine."

http://************************.com...ed-suspect-considered-for-60-vicious-murders/

All the women Little is suspected of killing were beaten, sexually assaulted and strangled to death, some only days apart. The victims also lived high-risk lifestyles, making them easier targets for the transient Little, authorities said.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/articl...ews/2014/09/former_pascagoula_prostitutes.amp

https://.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/samuel-little-2.png?w=584

"He was a thief by day and a murderer by night," Versiga said. "He would steal, steal, steal all day long and then flash his money to get these girls in his car and then strangle them."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/articl...ws/2014/09/samuel_little_gets_three_conse.amp

Little lured his victims with dope and then beat them and strangled them for his sexual pleasure, prosecutors said. He dumped their half-naked bodies in garbage.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/people.com/crime/serial-killer-samuel-little-confesses-90-murders/amp/

He was brought to Texas in May and gave details about multiple slayings that allegedly occurred in there and in Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Louisiana, Illinois, Ohio, California, Indiana, Arizona, New Mexico and South Carolina between 1970 to 2005, prosecutors say.

“He has confessed to over 90 murders and they have been able to match over 30 [of his confessions to murders] and continue to make other matches as they go along,”

Just from the articles you posted:

Dec. 1976-assaulting Pamela Kay Smith in Sunset Hills, Mo.
August 19, 1982-Fredonia Smith near Washington Park.
Sept. 12, 1982-Patricia Ann Mount, 26, whose body was discovered in rural Forest Grove, Fla.
Sept. 14, 1982-Melinda LaPree, 24, in Gautier, Miss. cemetery.
1982-Rosie Hill, 56, Marion County.
1982-Dorothy Richard, 59 in Houma, LA.
1994-Denise Christie Brothers, 38 in Odessa, TX.
1996-Daisy McGuire, 40 in Houma, LA.

I'm reposting my original post with any victim names I found and with additional information gleaned from the articles. I did not find any WS threads for any of the women listed by Niner. There is still one UID in Louisiana as well who is his known victim.

Did a Convicted Serial Killer Actually Murder More Than 90 People Across U.S.? Police Investigate

Convicted: Carol Alford, 41, Audrey Nelson, 35, and 46-year-old Guadalupe Apodaca. All three victims were dumped in back alleys in South L.A. between 1987 and 1989.

“He detailed about 20 murders here in Los Angeles,” all of which occurred in the early ’80s, she tells PEOPLE. “Most of the women were women he picked up and then either did drugs with or murdered fairly quickly,” she says.

Serial killer from Lorain confesses to 90 deaths

Investigators from Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, New Mexico, Ohio, and South Carolina have met with Little, who has reportedly provided information about murders that occurred between 1970 and 2005.

Convicted serial killer from Lorain, OH confesses to killing more than 90 people

Serial killer connected to dozens of murders confesses Marion County cold case

Deputies: Serial killer Samuel Little confesses to 2 Macon murders

Fredonia Smith is resolved, but there is also a UID in Macon, Ga. still

Samuel Little's confession leads to closure of 4 long-unsolved slayings; more killings being investigated

Mass murderer implicated in 3 Louisiana deaths confesses to 90 killings spanning 4 decades

Confessed to Melissa Thomas in Louisiana.

State couldn't convict Samuel Little, now tied to 90 killings

Samuel Little - Wikipedia

Serial Killer Suspected in More Than 90 Murders Charged in 1994 Cold Case Killing

https://nypost.com/2018/11/16/suspected-mass-serial-killer-admits-to-90-murders/

Thirty are corroborated.

Man behind bars for murdering 3 women confesses to nearly 100 unsolved murders; has ties to Georgia

As early as 1983, He was suspected as a serial killer of more than 60.

Serial killer Samuel Little may have links to Arizona

Suspected links to Arizona. All LE advised to contact ViCap.

Samuel Little Confesses to Murders in Houma

Thank you for the link to this thread Owutatangledweb! I've got some catching up to do!

You are welcome. I wish a timeline could be done. Someone did a spreadsheet in another thread which I would love to do for this case. Just don't have time. I think it was the James Worley thread in Ohio. But in this case I'm hoping ViCap has their own spreadsheet!!!!. Worley's included possible victims, a timeline, known vehicles, etc.

Possible killer of 90 helps SC sheriff solve cold case

COLUMBIA, S.C. — When Texas Rangers called Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott to let him know one of their prisoners had confessed to shooting a woman in the head 40 years ago in his county, Lott knew immediately what case they were talking about.

Back then, the sheriff was finishing his first year as an investigator. He examined 19-year-old Evelyn Weston's body that muggy night in September 1978, noting she had been shot in the head.

Possible killer of 90 helps SC sheriff solve cold case

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee