Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps they could sue for intentional infliction of emotional distress. But I'm stretching to get there.
Totally understandable to be stretching @gitana1 ..... ever since Ms Watts made her public appearance Monday, everything has become a stretch. I have total faith in Judge Kopcow shutting it all down on Monday. Come Tuesday...CW will probably be in the transfer process to his new permanent residence. As for Ms Watts..... let the games begin!

What I couldn't understand is how the father said he believed him when he said Shanann killed the girls. He said he was crying and said of the way he disposed of them, " I just couldn't put the girls with her after what she did!" Yet he seperated the two girls from each other as well. Very strange. Imo
Very strange, but they’re not exactly being rational at the moment. None of it makes sense, and makes me hate CW even more for not calling his mother. What a jerk!

Very strange, but they’re not exactly being rational at the moment. None of it makes sense, and makes me hate CW even more for not calling his mother. What a jerk!
I predict he may never again speak to her. He's already put her thru the wringer for 3 months, and then springing the plea deal on her, publicly admitting he is a stone cold premeditated murderer of babies.

I think he's just cut ties, but I don't know about with the father.

I'm just going to say that even IF SW was overly assertive, bossy, and CW hated who she was that I could NEVER watch someone suffer as I was squeezing the life out of them. That image in my mind would haunt me every waking moment. CW's parents would do themselves a favor if they would respect SW's family and loved ones by not coming across as such despicable (and other adjectives I can think of)people.

I felt very badly for CW's family, especially his mother. At first. Then the public interviews and victim bashing started. Now I don't feel so badly for them. I agree
that no mother wants to believe the child she has loved and raised could do something so horrific. I, too, would be devastated if my child chose not to speak with me and explain his actions. I don't need to walk in her shoes to know this. But that doesn't mean I would need to blame the victims (or anyone else) because of my desperation. This would be unwarranted and insensitive to the victims and their families.

IMO, there is a reason she isn't getting the explanation she so desperately wants from her son. Sometimes there is simply no good answer one can give to their mother to justify annihilating their entire family. I hope that one day she will get the information she so desperately wants. In private. I hope she can come to terms with it. And, as a mother, I hope she believes he should suffer the consequences of his actions.

There is nothing judgemental or insensitive intended by me in believing this. Only anger and sadness that so many lives have been destroyed. For no good reason.

Great post. Thanks. There are no winners here.

It seems CW can turn on the tears when he is affected by something but could not manage one tear when he was pleading (sort of) for his family's return, when he knew that they were dead and in oil tanks and a shallow grave.
Perhaps he thought the sunny disposition would serve to show he believed they were with a secret friend. And would also convince the AP he cared not a jot.

Is anyone local going to go to the sentencing? I'm considering it, but also feel it's going to be a circus, and going would only contribute to said circus. At the same time, I want to be there as steadfast, although silent, support for Shanann, the girls and Nico, and their family, and to be able to see, in person, a historical and horrific case be resolved. I'm torn :oops:
I’d sure like to hear your first hand report! Go!

I predict he may never again speak to her. He's already put her thru the wringer for 3 months, and then springing the plea deal on her, publicly admitting he is a stone cold premeditated murderer of babies.

I think he's just cut ties, but I don't know about with the father.
I wonder who she’ll pick to blame that on.

Just like those videos that SW directed for promoting her business (which brought in more money than her husband's job) were totally accurate representations of the rest of their day and how they normally interacted.
What? I thought early on it was said she barely made any money doing that other than her leased Lexus?

What I couldn't understand is how the father said he believed him when he said Shanann killed the girls. He said he was crying and said of the way he disposed of them, " I just couldn't put the girls with her after what she did!" Yet he seperated the two girls from each other as well. Very strange. Imo
That's just it -- Dad did not question CW's account because he's always been believed --CW never held accountable in his life. The formula is that it's always somebody else's fault. While the prudent can see the irony in CW separating the girls from each other, Dad couldn't see it (then or now). As long as Dad desires to keep the peace with and enable Cindy, he can't allow himself to see the truth. MOO

Mr & Mrs Watts haven't lost their son, Mr & Mrs Rzucek have lost a daughter and in the worst way possible. I understand Mrs Watt's despair at what her son has done but lashing out at Shanann isn't helping anyone but herself. I've got adult children, 2 daughters and a son, (29 yrs old), and I find it hard to relate to her hatred of her murdered DIL, my mind can't take me there. She's angry because her son won't reach out to her and she's still blaming Shanann for it.

She should get legal advice and keep her opinions of Shanann behind closed doors but it's too late now. I am being judgmental, I won't deny it but I'd hate to be in the Rzucek's shoes having to listen to this woman after what they've gone through. Her anger at the justice system and DIL isn't rational, she's a judgmental person herself, so I'm sure she wouldn't give me sympathy if I were in her shoes, she's certainly not thinking about the Rzuceks and how they're grieving.
She should ask her son why he did it and accept his answer. Prison isn't death, as she so described it, maybe, it's the death of the son she thought she knew and that's what's difficult for her.

So many good posts! Thank you my WS Friends.

I don’t get it either. “After what she did” (strangle them?)—that’s a lie. “I just couldn’t put the girls with her” (why are you removing their bodies from the home and disposing of them in the first place—and don’t say to protect Shanann, because why protect a supposed murderer?). And the girls were separated (for a few reasons). And people cry when cornered, lying, acting. All just a bunch of lies.

Is anyone local going to go to the sentencing? I'm considering it, but also feel it's going to be a circus, and going would only contribute to said circus. At the same time, I want to be there as steadfast, although silent, support for Shanann, the girls and Nico, and their family, and to be able to see, in person, a historical and horrific case be resolved. I'm torn :oops:

I considered it for a hot second. I'm not family or friend, so I'm going to sit out and save my seat for hopefully SW and munchkin supporters. Unless there's a way to take Cindy'seat. Then I'd go. Ha

Had it gone to trial, I'd probably have caught at least part of it.

I don’t get it either. “After what she did” (strangle them?)—that’s a lie. “I just couldn’t put the girls with her” (why are you removing their bodies from the home and disposing of them in the first place—and don’t say to protect Shanann, because why protect a supposed murderer?). And the girls were separated (for a few reasons). And people cry when cornered, lying, acting. All just a bunch of lies.
About the crying, remember he was just at the point in his interrogation where he told the police, hey wait a minute I'll tell you the truth after I talk to dad. If he was ever going to cry, that would have been a very apt moment for it. He was done for and he just had to talk to Dad first.

O/T but I have a son I worry about. He is 20. I had to look up if I Have a NPD Disorder lol . And no I do not.

I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't show up on Monday, just from stress. There has to be a moment when she looks into the mirror and it dawns on her what she has said.

Not necessarily. She seems to have major blinders on. I personally hope she doesn’t go.

Yes very strange, you would think they would question the separate tanks but they are not at a place yet to connect all the dots or recognize the contradictions. I have thought the separate tanks for the girls had do with less chance of their little bodies interfering with the operation of the tanks. Oh my, makes me sick to my stomach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong