Zellner Q&A - November 15/18

missy1974

Reaction score
I painstakingly copied all of the tweets! I didn't get a chance to do this a few weeks ago when she did a Q&A on twitter, but had the time tonight so thought I would so we wouldn't lose them.

Making a Murderer watchers, listen up. I'm going to walk you through what I've learned through my investigation that you didn't see in the show.

1 . On 10/31/05, Scott Tadych visited Bobby at the Avery salvage yard (ASY) around noon.

2. After Teresa (TH) called the Dassey landline for directions, our suspect contacted her back with the Dassey address.

3. Teresa arrived at the ASY around 2:30–2:31 p.m. on 10/31/05. Only Bobby and Steven saw her. After completing her photo assignment, she left & turned West on Hwy 147 around 2:38 p.m. Our suspect followed her. Steven was in his trailer.

4. Our suspect gets TH to pull over. She opened her car's rear cargo door to retrieve her camera, was knocked to the ground and struck with an object.

5. TH was put in the rear cargo area of the RAV4 and driven back to ASY.

6. TH's RAV4 was spotted leaving the ASY with an unknown driver at 3:45 p.m.

7. RAV4 was left by the old dam West of Mishicot on 10/31/05.

8. 3 witnesses saw RAV4 up to 11/4/05, then it was gone.

9. Recent investigation shows the RAV4 battery died, so it was replaced in order to move the RAV4 to the ASY.

10. TH's body was burned in a burn barrel. Dassey burn barrel had human bones.

11. 60% of bones and 31 teeth missing

12. A witness smelled horrible odor of something burning in Manitowoc County gravel pit the evening of 10/31/05.

13. The Dassey garage was never luminoled or DNA tested. Bobby hung a deer in the Dassey garage on 11/4/05.

14. Sikikey note—Body burned at smelter 11/4/05, 3 a.m. Tadych worked the night shift at a smelter facility. His nickname: Skinny.

15. TH's electronics were not burned in Steven's burn barrel; they were burned in Dassey burn barrel.

16. Suspect knew Steven's finger re-bled on 11/3/05 because he observed it.

17. Suspect had access to Steven's trailer to remove blood from the sink.

18. Only our suspect knew the blood in the sink was Steven's and not TH's (this rules out the police).

19. Suspect planted blood in RAV4, bones in Steven's burn pit, and TH's electronics in Steven's burn barrel.

In conclusion, the killer is the person who had the access and opportunity to plant Steven Avery's fresh blood in Teresa Halbach's car. Use #AskZellner for questions

I will put all the Q&A's in another post.

Q & A's:

Q: Do you think it was Bobby?

A: We cannot rule him out. #AskZellner

Q: #AskZellner has bobbys garage been searched for dna & blood?

A: Yes. In progress. #AskZellner

Q: #askzellner is there any evidence on if Bobby and Scott had contact with Ryan before the killing?

A: No proof of that. #askzellner

Q: #askZellner How do we know Scott was on ASY at noon?

A: Witness confirms. #AskZellner

Q: #askzellner is there evidence that supports they knew there was fresh blood in his home or did they enter the home just in hopes of finding plantable DNA?

A: There is evidence the person knew Steven's cut finger broke open and that he bled on 11/3. #AskZellner

Q: How do you know it was replaced? #AskZellner

A: We've confirmed that it was replaced with the wrong-sized battery for the RAV4—the same size battery that is used in Crown Victorias

Q: #AskZellner Where is the call log proof that your suspect called TH back with the address ?

A: Not restricted to a call log. #AskZellner

Q: #askZellner How do we know the battery died?

A: Because it was replaced with the wrong size battery and it was still under warranty. #askzellner

Q: @ZellnerLaw #askzellner What evidence shows the electrical items were moved from Dassey burn barrel to SA burn barrel?

A: Nothing was burned in SA's burn barrel. Tin cans and vegetation present. Radandt saw fire in Dassey burn barrel. #askzellner

Q: @ZellnerLaw #askzellner have you had access to the rav4 yet?

A: No. This is an issue on appeal.

Q: #AskZellner 60% of bones and 31 teeth missing from the Dassey barrel, you mean? Because they were removed and transported to the Avery barrel?

A: They are missing entirely from ASY. #AskZellner

Q: #askzellner Are we sure it was the Rav4 seen leaving at 3:45? This was Blaine's account of what happened, but he now says it wasn't the Rav (as I understand)

A: We have 2 other witnesses. #askzellner

Q: Have you done any background checks on Bobby Dassey such as: interviewing people who have possibly witnessed abusive behavior from him, or possibly hired on expert in criminal psychology to evaluate his behavior? #AskZellner

A: We have had experts evaluate the violent *advertiser censored* and create a profile. #askzellner

Q: #askzellner was the witness that smelled the foul odor burning ever questioned? Is he/ she affiliated w Scott's work place? @MakingAMurderer

A: #askzellner We have an affidavit from the witness; there is no connection with Scott's workplace

Q: What is the significance of Scott Tadych being at ASY at 12 noon that day? #AskZellner

A: Because the contact with Teresa requesting the address is made close to the point in time when he's present. #askzellner

Q: @ZellnerLaw Is there any evidence of a body being burned at the smelting facility? #askzellner

A: A witness, who wrote the note. But the body would have disintegrated. #askzellner

Q: I fully believe Bobby killed Theresa & for whatever reason Scott was involved in coverup. However, is it really believable that either would realistically remember SA’s finger bleeding & think to take SA’s blood from the sink?
clip_image002.gif
#AskZellner

A: Of course. The police had just been on the property and he would have been panicked to divert attention from himself. #AskZellner

Q: @ZellnerLaw #AskZellner aside from a witness saying Scott was on shift, is there cctv? Clock cards? Payroll records that back this up??

A: Yes. #askzellner

Q: What is the significance of Scott Tadych being at ASY at 12 noon that day? #AskZellner

A: Because it's after TH called requesting contact with directions. Plus, he lied and said he was in Green Bay visiting his mother at the hospital. #AskZellner

Q: - @ZellnerLaw Bobby's computer shows activity at 1:51. Was the computer used to communicate with Teresa or was this via someone else's phone?

A: Communication was not by phone. #askzellner

Q: #AskZellner has the suspect been questioned on this?

A: He was questioned in a lame interview by Investigator Dedering. #AskZellner

Q: #AskZellner - what's the best explanation for the scratches on Bobby's back?

A: They are inconsistent with scratches from a puppy. Consistent with scratches from the fingers of a human hand. #askzellner

Q: #askzellner why has Bobby not been re questioned and DNA tested after these findings?

A: Bobby was re-questioned in a lame interview with Investigator Dedering. #AskZellner

Q: #askzellner would Bobby have access to Stevens blood?

A: Yes. He had access to Steven's blood because he had access to Steven's trailer on 11/3/05. #AskZellner

Q: @ZellnerLaw #AskZellner Who gave Teresa directions? and how did they know to give it to her?

A: We believe the killer gave TH directions. #AskZellner

Q: #askzellner any witnesses from the smelting plant where Scott works come forward?

A: We've interviewed witnesses. #AskZellner

Q: Was there any video surveillance at the smelter facility? #AskZellner

A: No. #askzellner

Q: @ZellnerLaw so was this the same burn barrel they "found" bones in on SA's property? Or is this a whole new barrel?#AskZellner

A: Same barrel. #AskZellber

Q: #AskZellner Do you know where the missing 60% of the body is located?

A: We believe that it was disposed of at the smelter. #askzellner

Q: Do you think the Colborn had anything to do with moving the RAV4 any longer? Also do you think Lenk planted the key? #askzellner

A: It doesn't matter; the RAV4 and the key were planted to frame Steven Avery. #AskZellner

Q: #askzellner do we know if Bobby or ST ever interacted with TH prior to 10/31? Meaning is it possible that Bobby had his eye on her for a while before she was killed?

A: Yes. #askzellner

Q: #AskZellner any indications as to what the suspects motive was? Did he want Steven back in prison?

A: Motive was rage fueled by rejection. #AskZellner

Q: @ZellnerLaw If the suspect confessed officially, how quickly could Steve/Brendan be released? #askzellner

A: The confession would have to be corroborated. It's impossible to know how long it would take. #AskZellner

Q: #askzellner Have your traced who changed the battery or owned the battery that was put in her car?

A: Yes. #AskZellner

Q: #AskZellner if Bobby pursued Theresa - how come nobody knew and stepped forward during the trial?

A: Bobby was the State's star witness. #askzellner

Q: Are you now ruling out the ex BF as a suspect? If so, what's the explanation for him having TH's handwritten day planner? #askzellner

A: A Denny suspect can be involved in the crime or the coverup, so we have not ruled him out. #AskZellner

Q: @ZellnerLaw hadn’t TH taken photos for the Avery’s/Dassey’s previously? Why would she need to call for an address/directions?

A: She was only given the Dassey phone number and not the ASY address. Because she did not know the Dasseys, she left a voicemail asking for directions. #AskZellner

Q: Would Bobby have hung the deer in his garage to conceal TH blood, or is it likely that she was dismembered elsewhere? #AskZellner

A: Bobby's story is inconsistent as to when he hung the deer, making it highly suspicious that he had an ulterior motive for hanging it. #AskZellner

Q: If the Dassey garage gets tested, and TH was ever in there....do you think it would still be possible to find traces of blood in there? #AskZellner

A: Of course. DNA lasts for years and blood is very difficult to clean up. #askzellner

Q: Has elections changed The way you are approaching this case? #askzellner

A: #AskZellner No, but it may change the outcome of the case.

Q: #AskZellner I completely agree with you. What would Scott's motivation be in helping Bobby? From what I've read they didn't have a close relationship. Why would he get himself involved?

A: Wrong. They were close. #AskZellner

Q: Do we know why TH pulled her car over after she left the ASY? #askzellner #AskZellner

A: The perpetrator induced her to pull her car over. #askzellner

Q: #askzellner Are we sure it was the Rav4 seen leaving at 3:45? This was Blaine's account of what happened, but he now says it wasn't the Rav (as I understand)

A: We have two more witnesses that confirm. #AskZellner

Q: @ZellnerLaw Bobby is now married with children, living a seemingly normal life since Teresa's murder. Are you aware of anything that suggests that he still fits that profile? #askzellner

A: That's irrelevant. Most serial killers are married with children, living normal lives. #askzellner

#askzellner Thank you everyone for your questions and for following along with all our new evidence! Big things still to come.

So here are some of my thoughts...

New to me was Scott being there around noon that day, she says a witness confirms, and she thinks that Bobby and/or Scott contacted TH back with the address, not by calling, maybe texting? The text logs were never obtained as far as I can recall.... oh wait, as I'm reading, I see that she says communication was not by phone. Also says again that Scott lied and he was not in Green Bay visiting his mother.

2 other witnesses saw the RAV4 leave at 3:45... I wonder if she is considering propane guy and the bus driver as the witnesses?

The witness that smelled the horrible odor from Manitowoc County gravel pit... I hope it's not the same guy that says he smelled something lol

The battery:

Q: #askzellner Have your traced who changed the battery or owned the battery that was put in her car?

A: Yes. #AskZellner

I do think this could be important. LE and the State have locked themselves into not opening or touching the RAV4 before it got to the lab. This was to negate any indication that they could have planted the blood. So if it can be shown that the battery came from stock for MTSO police vehicles, I don't know how they explain that? I will wait to see more information though.

With Scott and/or Bobby contacting TH back with the address... IIRC this is something that the State tried to say that SA did to give Teresa the address and that's how she knew where she was going. I am not convinced on this one without some proof. I have always thought that the fax from Dawn from AutoTrader came through before Teresa left, she saw the address, knew where it was, so wasn't concerned about waiting for a call back because she knew it was the Avery's.

I think some of what she is saying she may not have proof of but she is using the State theory and their words against them, like the RAV4 not being accessed, and saying that someone contacted her and gave her the address. There were a few other things said that made me think this as well but can't think of them right now lol

I also think it's possible that Zellner is hinting at things and releasing information in the hopes that witnesses will come forward.

I also think it's possible that Zellner is hinting at things and releasing information in the hopes that witnesses will come forward.
I hope people don't start "remembering" things that never happened because of the sensationalism that Zellner has brought to this case. JMO

I really can't figure out the timeline that KZ is working on. I thought from mam2 TH left at 250, but now we have accurate reports of her vehicle leaving at 3:45. And what about the cell tower pings, saying she was 10 mintues down the road?

I really can't figure out the timeline that KZ is working on. I thought from mam2 TH left at 250, but now we have accurate reports of her vehicle leaving at 3:45. And what about the cell tower pings, saying she was 10 mintues down the road?

I haven't finished watching MaM2 yet so not sure what it shows. Her 'theory' is that Bobby was driving it at 3:45, not Teresa. Teresa did leave the salvage yard, her phone rang, she hit call forward, she never got another call for a few hours, so it didn't have a chance to ping.

Be cautious about the "witnesses". I do not know who she is referencing, and it might be propane guy and the bus driver. Propane guy might be reliable, but bus driver... not so much IMO

what's up with the auto battery...? i don't get it (never drove a car btw, lol)

what's up with the auto battery...? i don't get it (never drove a car btw, lol)

When the RAV4 belonging to Teresa was found at ASY on Nov 5 it was observed that the battery in place was not the right one for the make and model of the vehicle.

Zellner has traced the battery and found the name of the person who purchased the battery, and it is thought that this battery was put into the RAV by the person or persons who moved the RAV to the Avery Salvage Yard.

RSBM
Q: #AskZellner 60% of bones and 31 teeth missing from the Dassey barrel, you mean? Because they were removed and transported to the Avery barrel?

If so much of TH is missing why would that be?
Where are the rest of her remains?

RSBM

If so much of TH is missing why would that be?
Where are the rest of her remains?

I think this is KZ's answer to that (BBM) ...

Q: @ZellnerLaw Is there any evidence of a body being burned at the smelting facility? #askzellner

A: A witness, who wrote the note. But the body would have disintegrated. #askzellner

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle
Back