Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooner rather than later, I hope, history will remember this case for what most of it has seen: another FA who seemingly out of nowhere committed the unthinkable and tried desperately to get away with it. I imagine it will be studied for the twist of choosing to plead versus fight...which I still think must have something to do with the original motive of an FA - to make everything they don't like/want go away because they can't stand the exposure of who they truly are....their flaws, faults, etc. I truly believe CW desperately wants to shut it all down as quickly as possible - not at all for the sake of any family - but because he can't take even the daily or weekly questions/reviews/strategy sessions with his attorneys...going over the evidence of his depravity and the secrets he held tight from his life. I truly believe that is why there was such an early plea, long before trial or any other details would have come to light about the case. Just my 2 cents.

I agree with what you state BOWA. :)
I also bet you 2 cents, you are right.
You do not bet, as otherwise, the amount stated would be higher.
CW wants all this now, to just go away, "Just leave me alone".
Well, too bad.
The world will hear all about you.
MOO.

Ok thank !

You know, I am thinking, imagine, Shanann was a horrible yeller, screamed at him, screamed at kids, was all in her patches.

What would have prevented Chris from taping it and posting it on his FB? Totally ruining her business? And then making a motion to be the custodial parent?

That if he felt she was dangerous.

But, he did nothing of the kind. He merely passively-aggressively closed his FB, he made another kid with Shanann, and then he "very actively" strangled the family.

So, I don't even believe that she was a yeller, but even if she was...my parents were what people here would call "an Italian family", temperament-wise, and yet they very lovingly and loyally lived together till my mom died. No one cheated, no one was abusive, rather, the opposite.
You just described my family. I came from a loud house and our home was loud. I think that's what I hate the most about the empty nest...it is so quite.

"When Nichol Kessinger started dating Christopher Watts in July, he appeared to be a soft-spoken man and a thoughtful father who was at the end of divorce proceedings.

It wasn’t until the Frederick man’s wife and two daughters went missing in August that Kessinger learned that Watts had never started divorce proceedings with his wife, who was 15 weeks pregnant, and that he had been lying to her for the entire relationship, which lasted less than two months.

“I don’t think there is a logical explanation for what he did,” she said. “It’s a senseless act, and it’s horrific.”

Kessinger approached investigators before Watts’ arrest and participated in multiple police interviews, describing details of their relationship and what he had told her about his missing family."

Yes and this is a very high profile case. Are we really supposed to believe that his attorneys and the jail or anyone involved in this aren't doing their very best and crossing T's and dotting I's? Are we really supposed to believe they are being sloppy or denying Christopher his rights or intentionally breaking laws? Come on.

Well, they do 'lick their ties', don't they, and that is just so bad, as therefore cannot do a good job. :D

Damn - I like her! I can't believe she never looked up Shanann on FB. CW was damn lucky she didn't. I feel sorry for her, being duped into a relationship with a married man. She seems like she has a good moral compass, though.

"When Nichol Kessinger started dating Christopher Watts in July, he appeared to be a soft-spoken man and a thoughtful father who was at the end of divorce proceedings.

It wasn’t until the Frederick man’s wife and two daughters went missing in August that Kessinger learned that Watts had never started divorce proceedings with his wife, who was 15 weeks pregnant, and that he had been lying to her for the entire relationship, which lasted less than two months.

“I don’t think there is a logical explanation for what he did,” she said. “It’s a senseless act, and it’s horrific.”

Kessinger approached investigators before Watts’ arrest and participated in multiple police interviews, describing details of their relationship and what he had told her about his missing family."
Our own Bombshell. Thanks PommyMommy.

I wondered why media hadn't approached her. Since he took a plea I guess she is no longer needed as a witness now?
One thing - she worked with him, did she really not know anything about his personal situation? Did she not look up SW on Facebook? That's hard to believe....

It is hard to believe, but since she went straight to the police even before he was arrested, I tend to give her the benefit of the doubt.

Last edited:
“We had just met,” Kessinger said. “I barely knew him.”

One day in the middle of June, he walked into her office to introduce himself. They continued casual conversations. She noticed that Watts did not wear a wedding ring, and Kessinger, who was single, thought he was attractive.

“When he spoke to me, he was very softspoken. He appeared to be a good listener,” she said.

Watts told her that he had two daughters and, after Kessinger asked, Watts said he was separated and at the end of divorce proceedings, she said.

“I believed him,” she said.

When they first met outside of work in late June, Kessinger asked Watts more questions about his divorce. He told her the mutual divorce was almost final, and they were working out financial details, she said.

The two began a physical relationship in early July and saw each other four to five times a week, Kessinger said. She told him she wanted to take it slow and he should focus on helping his daughters adjust to the divorce.

Wow finally!! I was shocked how well she had the internet scrubbed. I had seen a couple pics of her before she was scrubbed off. <modsnip - incorrect info>

yep - it was pretty obvious that it was her. She did a great job and sounds like she lawyered up immediately. She's handling this far better than CW's family.

Last edited by a moderator:

That’s very compelling stuff, and a smart play on her part.

It seems like he mislead her the entire way, and I now feel bad for her.

This sounds so much like Scott Peterson that it’s scary.

This is beginning to appear more and more completely premeditated, and not the result of an argument that escalated.

My guess is the texts and messages back up what NK is saying. You would think she had checked out SW on social media. But it also didn't look like SW was posting much about CW on her public page those last few months. And the fact that she was away for six weeks in NC probably helped CW's story.

It's a good sign if she is in fact the one who contacted LE. I really wonder how these guys... CW... Scott Peterson actually think they can explain away a whole missing family to their mistress. Like who is just going to accept that at face value that your whole family just happened to disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member