Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I’m reading all of this right, their “bombshell” related to the sex of the baby, the fact that oil saturates a body, and that Shanann died a violent death.

Quite the inside source they have there...

The autopsy reports will tell us what we need to know, not some cackling women gloating over a “scoop.”

These women and the Watts family are apparently a match made in hell.

They truly deserve each other.

I still dont see his plan, if he convinced the world the family had run away or been taken, still it would be in the news that they were married and pregnant. The only way that would not blow his story is if they divorced very quickly. Even if he had wanted to kill just her, no matter how he did it the news would say she was pregnant.

I never thought he was particularly intelligent, but how did he plan to reconcile all of this and keep the ap too?

This is exactly what I've been wondering. How was he going to reconcile all of this to an AP? Even if the whole "disappearance" thing had worked for him and he got away with it? It was going to be all over the media and AP would know he lied from the get-go and most women would run (I believe) screaming.

Maybe he is just that stupid. If he is that stupid, then how was he able to come up with that "confession"?

im sorry for the daft question.
having zero interest in listening to this podcast ive only seen whats been said here about it.
aren't these girls pro chris???
from whats been stated now that would be incriminating and an about turn yes???

So if I’m reading all of this right, their “bombshell” related to the sex of the baby, the fact that oil saturates a body, and that Shanann died a violent death.

Quite the inside source they have there...

The autopsy reports will tell us what we need to know, not some cackling women gloating over a “scoop.”

These women and the Watts family are apparently a match made in hell.

They truly deserve each other.

Your are reading it 100% correctly. I stopped listening so I don't know if they claimed to have any more info than that.

They do deserve each other.

SW's body was in "bad shape" and apparently had been badly beaten.

My heart is breaking and I'm not sure I can listen any longer. Sorry guys.
I feel a bit sick to my stomach. If this is true then it seems even more monstrous to me that it was premeditated. IMO, beating someone usually happens in the heat of the moment, in anger. If he planned to do that instead of taking her by surprise and just strangling her. Then those poor little girls. I do now seriously wonder if they were dead when Shanann got home. I was never convinced of that actually. But this, and the mistress....
Time for bed. Ugh to being real behind after work tomorrow

Let's compare timelines.

According to one of SW's video (from my note):
*June 22 - June 26, 2018 (return early morning): San Diego trip with CW

*June 26 (leave 5:30 pm) - Aug 7: NC trip for Shanann and girls

*Aug 11- 12: AZ trip for Shanann
--------------------------------------------------------------
Per NK:
In the middle of June: CW walked into her office to introduce himself.

Late June: First time that they met outside of work.

Early July : The two began a physical relationship. Saw each other 4-5 times a week.

At the end of July : CW went to NC. Called her that his divorce was final. Later, he asked her to help him find an apartment.

Christopher Watts girlfriend Nichol Kessinger speaks about Frederick murders
-------------------------------------------------------------
Everything fits like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle.
What a weasel CW is.

Why has NK spoken prior to sentencing?
Is it to quieten CW's mother?
Would she have spoken to the DA, requesting if this is OK?
NK doing this, the DA's thunder is lessened, as we have perhaps the motive.

I think she would have definitely spoken to the state. I think the timing was to get out in front of the storm before everything really blows up on Monday.

She's able to come forward voluntarily and give her narrative instead of being hounded after the DA speaks.

I don't believe he cares about thunder. It's pure justice for this guy. I believe he gave his approval to this for her sake. Because once he talked of the affair as partial motive no one was going to leave this poor woman alone.

She got to lessen that insane blow a bit. Get in front of it.

Last edited:
I still dont see his plan, if he convinced the world the family had run away or been taken, still it would be in the news that they were married and pregnant. The only way that would not blow his story is if they divorced very quickly. Even if he had wanted to kill just her, no matter how he did it the news would say she was pregnant.

I never thought he was particularly intelligent, but how did he plan to reconcile all of this and keep the ap too?

I agree, she saw him everyday at work, he's a very convincing liar and I'm sure she doesn't want to repeat negative comments CW said about Shanann. I believe he did but she realises they were lies, so why repeat them? She was probably saving them for her testimony in court which isn't happening.
We already know his friend, VI, said Shanann wouldn't accept CW wanted a separation, this is what CW was peddling to everybody!

I agree that he seems a little ‘slow’ but he appears to be an excellent liar and I doubt if it just started with his AP. I think his family really believes the story he told them about SW killing the girls. His own father says, "The story he told me that night, I believed it: The way he looked at me, the way he was crying, I believed it." I think a few of their friends too found it hard to believe he could murdered his own family. Poor SW, I feel like she tried so hard to make the marriage work and give the girls a happy life. The last few weeks, maybe even months, must have been a very unhappy time for her and I wonder if her oldest daughter was able to sense this because she sometimes looks so sad in photos. JMO.

Let's compare timelines.

According to one of SW's video (from my note):
*June 22 - June 26, 2018 (return early morning): San Diego trip with CW

*June 26 (leave 5:30 pm) - Aug 7: NC trip for Shanann and girls

*Aug 11- 12: AZ trip for Shanann
--------------------------------------------------------------
Per NK:
In the middle of June: CW walked into her office to introduce himself.

Late June: First time that they met outside of work.

Early July : The two began a physical relationship. Saw each other 4-5 times a week.

At the end of July : CW went to NC. Called her that his divorce was final. Later, he asked her to help him find an apartment.

Christopher Watts girlfriend Nichol Kessinger speaks about Frederick murders
-------------------------------------------------------------
Everything fits like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle.
What a weasel CW is.

It can only be a "partial motive" because on what planet can a two month old affair be grounds for murder? It's unfathomable. Only for these FA freaks.

im sorry for the daft question.
having zero interest in listening to this podcast ive only seen whats been said here about it.
aren't these girls pro chris???
from whats been stated now that would be incriminating and an about turn yes???

That's what I was just thinking...I turned it off and have no intention of turning it back on...but based on what I heard (and it could have just been one of their theories) the girls woke up and tackled him...so, based on that they are saying
#1-he's guilty of all
and #2-the girls were alive when she arrived home

I've seen a few comments from people saying 'they don't know what to believe anymore'

This is exactly what I've been wondering. How was he going to reconcile all of this to an AP? Even if the whole "disappearance" thing had worked for him and he got away with it? It was going to be all over the media and AP would know he lied from the get-go and most women would run (I believe) screaming.

Maybe he is just that stupid. If he is that stupid, then how was he able to come up with that "confession"?
I don't think he had a clue that it would be all over every news channel. He probably just planned to say he had no inclination where she was, and that would be that. He's as smart as a box of rocks. MOO

Remember in the beginning they said he "ultimately" strangled Shanann. So now we find out what happened before.

I imagine she did fight for the lives of her little girls and that little boy she was carrying. I imagine she would not have given up easily. It grieves me to think about the beating she suffered.

Maybe now someone can attempt to explain to the MRS people why the “domestic violence” aggravator was included in the murder charge. They had a vile “theory” about that and it wasn’t even remotely close to reality.

Just like scott Peterson. He didn't think Amber would figure out his dead wife was actually missing DURING the time he was dating her?

I think CW killed his kids because he wanted to be free. It's hard to have a sexy affair when two children are crying for attention and for their mama.

It can only be a "partial motive" because on what planet can a two month old affair be grounds for murder? It's unfathomable. Only for these FA freaks.
Perhaps NK was 1/4 of the motive, and there were three other AP's out there the made up the remainder. CW ultimately wanted a new life of freedom, and no responsibility. MOO

Does anyone know what the podcasters are saying about the autopsies? There was a comment posted weeks ago on a video I watched that got deleted quickly. It was about the leaked autopsy results. It was beyond horrifying but I can't elaborate because it would probably be against TOS and I don't want to spread rumors. But if true it would explain why they were sealed.

That's what I was just thinking...I turned it off and have no intention of turning it back on...but based on what I heard (and it could have just been one of their theories) the girls woke up and tackled him...so, based on that they are saying
#1-he's guilty of all
and #2-the girls were alive when she arrived home

I've seen a few comments from people saying 'they don't know what to believe anymore'

The hardcore fans will simply say this proves CW was telling the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong