Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t listened. If they’re not just pulling this out of their you-know-wheres, then there need to be some serious consequences for them and whoever leaked this info to them for violating a court order to seal. It’s an order, not a suggestion.

SW's body was in "bad shape" and apparently had been badly beaten.

My heart is breaking and I'm not sure I can listen any longer. Sorry guys.
Why would anyone leak the autopsy results to them? Those records are sealed. Isn’t that a crime? Also, if SW was badly beaten, why no defensive wounds on CW’s body, other than that hickey thing on his neck?

I think that I will wait for the DA's statement rather than women running a podcast who were dumb enough to email a judge and ask him to call the murderers mother.
Lol. I still find that letter absolutely hilarious.

Like CW is in grade school and mommy wants the principal to call her.

That's what I was just thinking...I turned it off and have no intention of turning it back on...but based on what I heard (and it could have just been one of their theories) the girls woke up and tackled him...so, based on that they are saying
#1-he's guilty of all
and #2-the girls were alive when she arrived home

I've seen a few comments from people saying 'they don't know what to believe anymore'

And how possibly could an autopsy show the girls woke up and tackled him?

I haven’t listened. If they’re not just pulling this out of their you-know-wheres, then there need to be some serious consequences for them and whoever leaked this info to them for violating a court order to seal. It’s an order, not a suggestion.
Maybe gitana can answer this- but will there be any way to prove who leaked ut and what legal action could be taken against them?

Maybe gitana can answer this- but will there be any way to pribe who leaked ut and what legal action could be taken against them?

There can be an investigation and these dingbats are the types who might even tell who leaked it.

But no one would have a motive to leak it unless they were getting paid for the info. And these people have no money to pay for a scoop.

However, his family may have been given info by the defense. I seem to recall that people were "suggesting" in the last few days that she would show wounds if he had been in a crazy rage because she was strangling the kids and so he lost his mind.

Voila. That's what's in the report.

I think the source is easy to figure out.

Last edited:
Why would anyone leak the autopsy results to them? Those records are sealed. Isn’t that a crime? Also, if SW was badly beaten, why no defensive wounds on CW’s body, other than that hickey thing on his neck?

I think he ambushed her right after she got home, maybe beating her with an object before ‘ultimately’ strangling her. I pray it wasn’t overkill but I feel like it was. She probably wouldn’t have had a chance to fight back.

There can be an investigation and these dingbats are the types who might even tell who leaked it.

But no one would have a motive to leak it unless they were getting paid for the info. And these people have no money to pay for a scoop.

However, his family may have been given info by the defense. I seem to recall that people were "suggesting" in the last few days that she would show wounds if he had been in a crazy rage because she was strangling the kids and lost his mind.

Voila. That's what's in the report.

I think the source is easy to figure out.
Always the voice of reason! Thank you!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong