Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanann Watts

I wonder if this is right around the time the mistress says he approached her?

Entirely possible=/ Now I see the picture so much more clearly. CWs mom, the AP, SW and girls gone for 6 weeks, the new baby. It all falls into place IMO. He wanted a new life. It's so simple, so horrifically simple

Crude oil can be highly flammable and combustible. It is the refining of crude that gets us petroleum so it wouldn’t really make sense for him to add gas to it.
Thank you smuckle. Not even from a point of view of deliberate contamination and disposal?

Wow! Very interesting theory. Didnt know she was the bosses daughter? Where was that disclosed?

That's what I said but others here said that isn't correct. I read that way back before NK got herself scrubbed off the internet. It was posted on another forum by a co worker. So now I am not sure if that is true or not?

They are probably operating entirely without liability insurance where there *might* be some coverage for slander. He could sue, but can they pay? If they are begging for money in their podcast? Maybe they are generating advertising dollars. I wouldn't count on it. ETA - there is, I think, the potential that NT might have to also prove the statements were said with malice. CW dragged him into this, but NT gave a media interview. Not sure if that is enough to have to prove malice.

They don't need to show malice. Just negligence. But you're right. Can they pay?

And it has to be statement of fact. Not just an opinion. So they're on thin ice but might be okay.

Absolutely. Oldest story in the book. It is so easy to get information now, why would you not do a bit of checking up. I would.

She's young. Excited to find a guy who seems sweet and responsible and into her. Not everyone is a cynic. Not everyone has been burnt by the sun yet.

I think it's easy to say people need to be cautious and check up but a lot of people are not jaded when it comes to relationships. And many people think the best of others until proven otherwise.

Crude oil can be highly flammable and combustible. It is the refining of crude that gets us petroleum so it wouldn’t really make sense for him to add gas to it.
I thought it was not crude oil that was in the tanks? It's been a long time, but I thought it was said that the type of oil in the tanks was very thin, like water? I can't remember now what kind they said it was, but I'm pretty sure it was not crude oil.

Ah, I believe he probably added the petroleum/gas to the oil tanks.

I was wondering how he thought he would get away with leaving them in the oil, but it seems to me he may have had clearance for making decisions on oil disposal if there was any contamination. If this is true he probably thought the petrol might burn them or even self-combust in the tanks. I have no idea what I'm talking about scientifically btw.

Moo
I'm not sure about the scientific aspect of it all either, but I am curious about how those gas cans played a role.

Ugh. I listened to the whole "sesh". Your summary is accurate.

They also say they have seen "the letter" and are planning to get a handwriting expert on the case to analyse it for some reason.

So his mystery missive is handwritten not typed. I'm not sure anyone cares at this point.

So it’s a handwritten letter that was not inexplicably destroyed by the defense attorneys. Got it. My guess is that the family brought it to the PDs who decided it held no evidentiary value given that it was about CW being hurt and he somehow managed to survive. Just one more strike against them in mom’s eyes.

Also, the idea of CW pulling out a nice piece of Cranes stationary and writing this thing long hand is somehow even more ridiculous than the computer version. This is a soap opera level of weirdness.

Jmo

I thought it was not crude oil that was in the tanks? It's been a long time, but I thought it was said that the type of oil in the tanks was very thin, like water? I can't remember now what kind they said it was, but I'm pretty sure it was not crude oil.
Crude oil can be sweet (thin) or sour (thick). The tanks in question definitely contained crude oil, and CW submerged his lovely, innocent daughters bodies in the oil for four days.

Chris Watts’ Mistress Breaks Silence About Affair with Triple-Murderer: 'He Lied About Everything'

A source close to Watts tells PEOPLE, “It’s very clear that this wasn’t a healthy marriage for many months before Shan’ann and the girls died. He had checked out, and from what he says, she had checked out, too. Nichol Kessinger showed interest, and in his mind he was single, so it happened. He really regrets that Nichol got pulled into this.”
I think that might explain the motive. He was done with the marriage, wanted them gone, and the mistress just gave him more incentive. I don't think it was just his wanting to start over with someone else, he wanted them gone regardless. Jmo

They don't need to show malice. Just negligence. But you're right. Can they pay?

And it has to be statement of fact. Not just an opinion. So they're on thin ice but might be okay.

She's young. Excited to find a guy who seems sweet and responsible and into her. Not everyone is a cynic. Not everyone has been burnt by the sun yet.

I think it's easy to say people need to be cautious and check up but a lot of people are not jaded when it comes to relationships. And many people think the best of others until proven otherwise.

In other words not everyone is a a Websleuths member and assumes a potential mate is a devious criminal or potential killer. :D

I didn't believe a word of the retraction. IMO Trinket unwittingly revealed who she was by her comments - not only about the AP but other family interactions. When she realized that, she backtracked.
Yep, in the way a brother & sister would defend / know each other per se. MOO
I also would like to apologize for one of my previous comments - for some reason when we first found out about his AP I thought she was married. I obviously had that incorrect. I really feel for this young lady and believe her. For her to say she has thought Chris was guilty from the beginning says a lot. Makes me wonder though...she knew about his kids so why kill them too? I have thought he killed those sweet little girls before she got back from her trip but now it makes me think he killed one by accident or to keep her quiet and the other was part of the cover up and 100% premediated.

Crude oil can be sweet (thin) or sour (thick). The tanks in question definitely contained crude oil, and CW submerged his lovely, innocent daughters bodies in the oil for four days.
Thank you. All I remembered was that it was descibed as thin. Maybe I was thinking if it was sweet it wasn't considered crude. So is that the kind that goes into a car or what is it used for?

I think that it was CW supporters claiming that it was sweet oil to minimise the horror of it. No one knew what kind of oil it was.

Ironically, these people who have been Cindy’s bestest-friends and advocates for all things Chris will probably turn on a dime and start sensationalizing all the horrible things CW did. Then Mommy can add them to the list of females she hates and are unfairly out to get her preciojs spawn of Satan.

Oh yes. There will be a falling out between these women and Cindy. It’s going to happen. We’ve seen this kind of thing before. People insert themselves in a case and they eventually go too far. It’s just a matter of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam