Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.courts.state.co.us/user...TIM RIGHTS FOR PATERNAL GRANDPARENTS C-26.pdf

ORDER CONCERNING VICTIM RIGHTS FOR PATERNAL GRANDPARENTS (C-26)

On November 14, 2018 private counsel on behalf of Cindy and Ronnie Watts requested the filing of an Entry of Appearance in the above-referenced matter. Cindy and Ronnie Watts are the paternal grandparents of Bella Watts and Celeste Watts. The paternal grandparents are“victims” pursuant to C.R.S. 24-4.1-302(5). While not parties to the case, the paternal grandparents are afforded all the rights encompassed under C.R.S. 24-4.1-302.5 as crime victims of the child victims. These rights include making a written and/or oral victim impact statement. At the sentencing hearing scheduled for November 19, 2018 this Court will afford the paternal grandparents OR their designee and opportunity to deliver a victim impact statement. The Court does not authorize the acceptance of the Entry of Appearance.

DATE: NOVEMBER 15, 2018 BY THE COURT:

Marcelo A. Kopcow District Court Judge

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/19th_Judicial_District/ORDER CONCERNING VICTIM RIGHTS FOR PATERNAL GRANDPARENTS C-26.pdf

On November 14, 2018 private counsel on behalf of Cindy and Ronnie Watts requested the filing of an Entry of Appearance in the above-referenced matter. Cindy and Ronnie Watts are the paternal grandparents of Bella Watts and Celeste Watts. The paternal grandparents are“victims” pursuant to C.R.S. 24-4.1-302(5). While not parties to the case, the paternal grandparents are afforded all the rights encompassed under C.R.S. 24-4.1-302.5 as crime victims of the child victims. These rights include making a written and/or oral victim impact statement. At the sentencing hearing scheduled for November 19, 2018 this Court will afford the paternal grandparents OR their designee and opportunity to deliver a victim impact statement. The Court does not authorize the acceptance of the Entry of Appearance.

I wonder if they will actually mention the grandchildren in their victim impact statement or if they will just stand there and beg Chris to “fight”.

I don't think he had a clue that it would be all over every news channel. He probably just planned to say he had no inclination where she was, and that would be that. He's as smart as a box of rocks. MOO

I thought from the very beginning, this guy is lacking in the intelligence department. As soon as I heard "inclination" come out of his disgusting face I knew what I needed to know... MOOOOOOOOO

I am pages behind, but I just read the longer article from the AP's interview, and again I am blown away by CW's callousness:

Watts didn’t show any emotion during their conversations and tried to change the subject away from his missing family, Kessinger said.

Christopher Watts girlfriend Nichol Kessinger speaks about Frederick murders

I've said this before, but I'm going to say it again. He had to have been shocked that anyone gave a hoot that they were gone. It seems so clear that from his perspective, they were last weeks news, and had to have been baffled that people wanted to bother discussing their whereabouts.

Imaginary conversations in Kadoobers head...

CW: My family is gone!
AP: OMG.... were there signs of a struggle? Are their things gone?
CW: Wanna get a pizza?
AP: What about the epi pen? Did she take that?
CW: I've got a new shirt to show you!
AP: Did she leave you a note?
CW: I said they're GONE? Why are you still blabbing on about this?

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/19th_Judicial_District/ORDER CONCERNING VICTIM RIGHTS FOR PATERNAL GRANDPARENTS C-26.pdf

This is going to be horrible. They're going to give a statement blaming Shanann as her family stands by and talking about how wonderful their nasty son is.

Chris Watts’ Mistress Breaks Silence About Affair with Triple-Murderer: 'He Lied About Everything'

A source close to Watts tells PEOPLE, “It’s very clear that this wasn’t a healthy marriage for many months before Shan’ann and the girls died. He had checked out, and from what he says, she had checked out, too. Nichol Kessinger showed interest, and in his mind he was single, so it happened. He really regrets that Nichol got pulled into this.”

I’m hoping SW’s friends or family will speak about this after Monday. IMO, I think him telling his ‘people’ this was just a part of his plan to make it look as though she left him, and that SW wasn’t aware of any problem in the marriage until maybe his visit at her parents’ house in NC.

CW was a lying liar who lied. He was able to manipulate and deceive the people who knew him best. I have no doubt he pulled the wool over NK's eyes, too. Wouldn't have mattered if she'd sleuthed him-he'd have found a way to explain it all.

She did nothing wrong. In fact, calling into LE when she did was something very right. Like SW, her name has been smeared across the internet. Both of these beautiful women were victims to CW.

Crude oil can be sweet (thin) or sour (thick). The tanks in question definitely contained crude oil, and CW submerged his lovely, innocent daughters bodies in the oil for four days.
I just did a quick search and found an article about how crude oil can be harmful to people. It said many of the toxins can be absorbed directly through the skin and lungs. Benzene enters the cells and damages DNA material. This may explain why there would be no DNA and sounds like it's possible that the bodies may have been combustible. I can imagine why they would take the precaution, either way. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member