Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
“It’s very clear that this wasn’t a healthy marriage for many months before Shan’ann and the girls died. He had checked out, and from what he says, she had checked out, too. Nichol Kessinger showed interest, and in his mind he was single, so it happened. He really regrets that Nichol got pulled into this.”
BBM. Oh, that's not self serving, CW says Shan'ann had checked out of the marriage, and get this, NK was the aggressor who showed interest first. What's a guy to do when a gal shows interest. But he really regrets that NK got pulled in. Yeah cuz she helped put him in the slammer by calling the cops on him.

I understand completely. I’m just curious of what their legal rights might be since the order states they are paternal grandparent victims. I have a feeling they are going to pull any trick they can think of to stop his sentencing from happening on Monday.
jmo
They have been, ham fistedly, and it is not working. Don't worry. IMO

They are claiming they’ve never been heard in or out of court.
And I really don't know why they are complaining. They come off as feeling entitled. They have had interviews and are going to get to make a statement at the hearing next week. As others are pointing out, the plea has not been accepted. They are allowed to provide a statement then and there. They seem to want something above and beyond what the law allows.

Honestly, if this is how they approach issues, no wonder CW doesn't want to talk to them. I know they are hurting, but they're being unreasonable.

CW also told police he didn't murder the girls and his parents believe he was telling the truth. I really don't understand all the bashing of the grandparents. JMO
Because they bashed a murder victim.

Because their comments were vile.

Because they are behaving as if their son is a child, and can’t make his own decisions.

Because they have bashed the process, to include those who are defending him.

Because they refuse to accept the fact that their son is a monster, and they continue to make excuses for him.

What they did to the Rcuzek family is absolutely disgusting. These poor people have lost a daughter, a sister, and two precious children.

That’s not enough though. The Watts family continues to drag Shannan though the mud, victimizing her family yet again.

That’s why we are criticizing them.

I make no apologies for it.

I thought you meant heard in court. Do you mean CW parents didn't get to have a "say" in this plea deal? Why would they? CW is a grown man. Yes I would think he would want to talk to his family about his plea and his future but he doesn't want to. I really don't know why this is so hard to understand. His lawyers and the jail cannot force him to talk to his parents nor they can deny him to talk to them if HE wants to. It's pretty simple. This is a high profile case. Everyone involved will be dotting I's and crossing T's. They are not going to deny him his rights.
In fact, I'm pretty sure it would be a violation of his rights if he were FORCED to talk to his mother more than he wants to do so. Why does anyone want to take away his right to talk to whom he wants to, when he wants to?

And I really don't know why they are complaining. They come off as feeling entitled. They have had interviews and are going to get to make a statement at the hearing next week. As others are pointing out, the plea has not been accepted. They are allowed to provide a statement then and there. They seem to want something above and beyond what the law allows.

Honestly, if this is how they approach issues, no wonder CW doesn't want to talk to them. I know they are hurting, but they're being unreasonable.
The more noise they make the more the general public realizes the son doesn't want anything to do with them.
Maybe in one of her next media interviews a reporter will ask her about the condition of SW's body.

CW also told police he didn't murder the girls and his parents believe he was telling the truth. I really don't understand all the bashing of the grandparents. JMO
I don't understand their bashing of a murdered victim in this case. And which version did they believe? When he told the police he didn't know where his family was? When he told the police they were at a play date? When he told the police he wasn't having an active affair? Or when they found the bodies, and he changed his story? Sounds like they are picking and choosing which version to believe. CW lies. The evidence shows he is guilty of all crimes. They can wait like the rest of us to hear it because CW does not want to discuss it with them. I think we should respect his rights not to talk to whom he doesn't want to when he wants to do so. Why do you want to trample his Constitutional rights to speak or not speak?

I don't think she was the only motive, but gave him the motivation to go through with it. I could be wrong but I believe he wanted be rid of them anyway. He may have been waiting until he had a replacement. Imo

Not sure. Rather, he was impulsive to extreme.
First, cheating. Then, deciding to have a kid. Then, waiting for a kid, meeting another woman, probably deciding that everything, family, kids, have been a mistake and getting rid of them. The impulsivity is unbelievable. What he was smoking/eating/wearing, I don't know, but something was really off.

I am suddenly reminded of Leanna Harris, whose husband was convicted of the premeditated hot car death of their son Cooper. She was asked to complete a victims impact form, which of course was supposed to be about how the crime had affected her as mother of the victim. Instead, she filled it out from the point of view of husband Ross as a victim.

I understand completely. I’m just curious of what their legal rights might be since the order states they are paternal grandparent victims. I have a feeling they are going to pull any trick they can think of to stop his sentencing from happening on Monday.
jmo
Meaning can they use their grandparents of the victims status to weigh in on a plea deal for the defendant? I mean hats off to their non-podcast attorney if they can manipulate that one. But that doesn't mean the prosecuting attorney or judge has to accept their input.

They are claiming they’ve never been heard in or out of court.
Again, CW's parents are NOT a party to this case. They have no right to be heard by the Court at any point until sentencing, when the plea is accepted, and that is as a victim. They have no rights to talk to their son if he does not want to talk to them. He has a constitutional right to talk to whom he pleases when it comes to his family. Let's respect his rights. IMO.

Good grief, Cindy watts causes my blood pressure to rise. I don’t blame her at all but she seems like she might be under the influence. She has a slightly thick tongue and trouble finishing a thought like my mom does after she takes Xanax.
But, wow. I wanted to grab through the screen and yell back at her every time she said, “how did this happen to him? Why did this happen to him?” It happened because of him for crying out loud. Chris is not the victim!!!!!!
And, she clearly does not think there was anything wrong with Chris murdering his pregnant wife. She hates her so much that she almost acts like that was the good part of the night.
Grrrrr... now I wish I had a Xanax.
Tl;dr... rambling.
The vitriol dripping off Mother Watts' tongue when she spoke of Shanann on national tv made me ill. Her son murdered a helpless pregnant woman and she has the gall to badmouth her? Sickening.:mad: Tone deaf, just like sonny boy.
Edited to moo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads