Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no I just had a thought, will HLN break for commercials? I/we better have our back up live streams handy for those watching on TV!
Busting out a second device.

Alright hi tech here. Have HLN with the big screen recording, this device to post, and a second device for live streams.

ETA / bumping @PommyMommy ‘s list of streams
UPDATED:

LIVESTREAM LINKS
The Coloradoan Facebook:
NBC News:

CBS News:

The Denver Channel: Denver, Colorado Live Video Stream | thedenverchannel.com

Denver7 Facebook: Denver7

Greeley Tribune Facebook: Greeley Tribune

Denver7 Twitter: Denver7 News (@DenverChannel) | Twitter

Law & Crime Network:
Watch Live: Christopher Watts Sentencing Hearing for the Murder of His Wife and Daughters

TELEVISION
HLN Cable News Channel, 10 am MST – 3 hours

TV STREAMING (Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, etc.)
How to watch Denver7 on a streaming device like Roku, Apple TV or Amazon Fire TV

My husband just walked in to this.....me sitting in front of the tv with a laptop and 2 ipads spread out. Both he and my daughter are off today so I just asked them if they need anything from me speak now or forever hold their peace.

Haha

ETA:

Alright I just followed your lead and told all the dogs “poop now or forever hold your peace”

UGH the NBC link I have open is only showing their regular programming, The Coloradan you have to pay, and Law & Crime does not start until 12pm my time so not sure it will work. Denver 7 is working fine but I did want a back up!
HLN online is working with no buffering problems so far, google HLN online live

Good Morning, I'm not even going to try to catch up on this fast moving thread.

I brought lattes and chocolate scones for all. :)

I'm going to try watching this on TV. For anyone who has a Roku or Fire TV or Apple TV type streaming box look for an app called Pluto TV. I just discovered this recently and they have the Law and Crime channel. Law and Crime is saying they will be live in the courtroom for Chris Watts sentencing.

I’m working all day. Prayers to Shannan, Bella, Cece, Nico as they see justice being served. Her murders are just so unfair and heartbreaking. No sentence really compares to what he dis to them. Sometimes I feel like going back to ancient times and make people pay ‘an eye for an eye’. It would be fair for him to endure what he did to them, and to ridiculize him like he and his family did to Shannan. But I know we are not barbarians (kind of?). Positive energy to all of you. Will come back for some updates!

Good Morning, I'm not even going to try to catch up on this fast moving thread.

I brought lattes and chocolate scones for all. :)

I'm going to try watching this on TV. For anyone who has a Roku or Fire TV or Apple TV type streaming box look for an app called Pluto TV. I just discovered this recently and they have the Law and Crime channel. Law and Crime is saying they will be live in the courtroom for Chris Watts sentencing.

FYI, during the Tammy Moorer trial, Law and Crime took commercial breaks.

UPDATED:

LIVESTREAM LINKS
The Coloradoan Facebook:
NBC News:

CBS News:

The Denver Channel: Denver, Colorado Live Video Stream | thedenverchannel.com

Denver7 Facebook: Denver7

Greeley Tribune Facebook: Greeley Tribune

Denver7 Twitter: Denver7 News (@DenverChannel) | Twitter

Law & Crime Network:
Watch Live: Christopher Watts Sentencing Hearing for the Murder of His Wife and Daughters

TELEVISION
HLN Cable News Channel, 10 am MST – 3 hours

TV STREAMING (Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, etc.)
How to watch Denver7 on a streaming device like Roku, Apple TV or Amazon Fire TV

Thank you Pommy! I'm opening some backup links in case.

I have the day off and am online so I'll update! I usually start one comment then update the same one so I don't power post. I'll tag you when I start it :) I'm watching HLN.
Tag me too please! I won't have a moment until 3pm Mountain Time and I rely of Websleuths for access to indepth facts that don't pop up on my phone news browser.

This Law & Crime link has both the commentary version (at the top) and a raw feed (at the bottom). They're talking about another trial right now (at the top) while they are waiting for the hearing to begin (raw video of the courtroom at the bottom).

Where are you watching that they are showing now?

Click the link in my post above and scroll to the bottom of the article. That's a raw courtroom feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305