JonBenet Ramsey Documentary

I swore I read they found cherries and grape skins in her stomach. But I’m sorry, I must be incorrect. I must have read this information in some irresponsible publication about the murder.

Heyya SarahThePrincess

PW's book.

Anyone wondered if any of the Grand Jury jurors visit the forums just to check out if anyone is close to the truth?

Never have. but Maybe?
UK,
To have sat on the jury for so long,
signed the True Bill, and to have the process thwarted.
To have the justice JBR deserved denied. Some must still follow the case closely.
Wonder what the 12 make of BR's suit against CBS.

Never have. but Maybe?
UK,
To have sat on the jury for so long,
signed the True Bill, and to have the process thwarted.
To have the justice JBR deserved denied. Some must still follow the case closely.
Wonder what the 12 make of BR's suit against CBS.

Tadpole12,
Some must follow the case online. Particularly now BR is suing CBS, the jurors will know stuff CBS cannot know, so will want to follow the twists and turns, more so if the case is BDI, if its JDI then to see how JR manipulates the agenda and how it compares with what was put in front of the Grand Jury.

Since the Ramsey's have used litigation to prevent CBS publishing their documentary in full, thereby denying full scrutiny and allowing the R's to get their defense in first, e.g. Dr Phil's BR show, it could be some jurors might decide to leak stuff online?

Cottonstar, besides the True Bills what other leaks are there from the Grand Jury?
I’m not sure of any known leaks from the Grand Jury. I do know that Grand Juror, Michelle Czopek, was in the 2006, Anatomy of a Cold Case(Schiller)documentary. Another one spoke in December of 2016 on ABC 20/20.

If you follow the arch of case since a couple of grand jurors talked in secret to Charlie Brennan, which resulted in the release of the true bills in which, it was revealed that they did indict John and Patsy Ramsey for child abuse resulting in death, and as accessories to murder, one may read into their influence of where the case is at today.

I noticed in the autopsy report that a hymen is mentioned as if still present. Now, obviously she could still have been sexually assaulted or abused but that would suggest that she had never received full penetration from any (thing or person). I know a lot of people suggest rape by an intruder or her father but if it was rape her hymen would be torn and thus not exist anymore. Just wondering what people make of this?

She was raped, according to Colorado law

Colorado Rape and Sexual Assault Laws

Like something a young, male child with an odd curiosity might do perhaps?

I don't know any young male children who would stick a paintbrush handle up into the orifice of a dead body.

The assault with the paintbrush was a desperate attempt by an adult to obscure physical evidence of prior abuse. The same adult who's shirt was identified as being the source of fibers located inside the crotch of his daughter's underpants.

JonBenet sustained an eight inch fissure across her cranium with the plug of bone knocked out, all caused by a single blow to the head.

This was the work of an adult possessing considerable strength.

Swirlz,
This was the work of an adult possessing considerable strength.
Maybe, it could have been a child weilding a barbell, there was one lying on the floor in JonBenet's bedroom, its visible in some of the photos, websleuths member otg has posted on this topic.

i.e. a strong adult applying an object with small mass or a child applying an object with high mass.

IMO the adult does not need to use force since the mismatch between a six year old child and an adult is a no brainer.

Not to say the adult could have been tanked up on meds and just gone postal on JonBenet?

The head injury might represent a failed attempt at staging JonBenet's death, consider someone kneeling or standing astride JonBenet who is lying face down, then whacking her on the head.

What you see in the wine-cellar has been staged just for you and impressionable investigators to allow you to construct plausible theories using the wine-cellar forensic evicence.

Last edited:
She was raped, according to Colorado law

Colorado Rape and Sexual Assault Laws

Swirlz
According to Coroner Meyer she was sexually assaulted. Also:

Foreign Faction by James Kolar, Excerpt
Following the meeting, Dr. Meyer returned to the morgue with Dr. Andy Sirontak, Chief of Denver Children’s Hospital Child Protection Team, so that a second opinion could be rendered on the injuries observed to the vaginal area of JonBenét. He would observe the same injuries that Dr. Meyer had noted during the autopsy protocol and concurred that a foreign object had been inserted into the opening of JonBenét’s vaginal orifice and was responsible for the acute injury witnessed at the 7:00 o’clock position.

Further inspection revealed that the hymen was shriveled and retracted, a sign that JonBenét had been subjected to some type of sexual contact prior to the date of her death.

Dr. Sirontak could not provide an opinion as to how old those injuries were or how many times JonBenét may have been assaulted and would defer to the expert opinions of other medical examiners.

Lets just say stuff was going on, and the Ramsey's have been doing their best for years to hide this, it nearly never ever comes in the documentaries, probably because the R's will litigate.

Yeah, I wasn’t exactly an active kid, but I feel the same way. But a bad accident could possibly cause this.
My kids would've been doing dumb stuff like riding a new bike down the stairs. Or pull the rider behind a motor vehicle. If kids are packing pay attention to what's going on. PR said kids were always in and out. Kids are likely to hang out wher there's a cool to. Was BRs computer game cool and an attraction? I could theorize a scenario where they snuck over to play the new game and someone went downstairs to "play" w JBR, leaaving BR upstairs. Jbr was trained to be provacotive to get attention, and Burke likely would've been left out since brothers are gross to a lot of little girls.
But regardless I think she might've been hurt in a kid game gone too far then staged to cover up. BR was younger than some, may not have even been nearby. Older kids might "befriend" a child to get to the cool toys or "loosely supervised" settings, .

The best documentary I have seen on this case is on YouTube called 'The Case of: JonBenet Ramsey' and is in 2 parts totalling nearly 3 hours altogether from 2016. They show reconstructions of the crime scenes and murder weapon and they make it look very likely, as I have always believed, that Burke could have been the killer and probably was. They also disprove an intruder coming in from the basement window. It's a fascinating watch!
Just thought you all might like to know and if you watch it for yourself what your thoughts are on it.
Laura

Was this the cbs documentary?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998