NJ NJ - Newark, BlkFem 18-40, UP17575, Tattoos: Tiara, Purple Rose, 3 Stars on Neck, Mar'18

She's still there: Unidentified Person Case

The old links sometimes don't redirect properly, so you need to enter the case number in the search box.

The images section includes good-quality pictures of the tattoo in color and black and white.

No ruleouts.

Thanks so much Carbuff.
I thought this one would be solved by now with such distinctive Tattoos.
I feel sad this lady has no ruleouts.
Everytime I see an MP who looks a little like her I immediately check their neck for stars.
I wonder if she could have gotten the tattoos after going missing?
Maybe that is why she is still unidentified?
:(

Twitter more photos on twitter looks like she was last seen with some guy mentioned on the link,

I came across this girl Tiana Cherise Eatmon missing from Feb 2017

Attachments

• IMG_2090.PNG
    IMG_2090.PNG
    737 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
I found this girl from Ohio missing from Dec 2016. There is something about the shape of her nose and lips that reminds me of the Jane Doe. I just thought I would add her to the thread.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/470133648584482997/

She's been missing and located a couple of times, apparently, assuming all the references to a person of that name are the same person. And arrested a couple of times, too. I'm not sure what her current status is.

She's been missing and located a couple of times, apparently, assuming all the references to a person of that name are the same person. And arrested a couple of times, too. I'm not sure what her current status is.

Thank you for the info carbuff.
I saw that in 2014 she was missing and then found again assuming it is the same person. I had not found anything else. I don't know if she was found after this missing persons alert in 2016. I tried to do a side by side w the Jane Doe but could not. Anyway like I said she just reminded me of the Jane Doe.

Thank you for the info carbuff.
I saw that in 2014 she was missing and then found again assuming it is the same person. I had not found anything else. I don't know if she was found after this missing persons alert in 2016. I tried to do a side by side w the Jane Doe but could not. Anyway like I said she just reminded me of the Jane Doe.

She does look similar, and if she's missing, she'd be a likely candidate.

Yeah, missing, 2014, found 2016, missing again 2016.

There's an earlier missing (2013) that might be a different person. There's a 2016 arrest for a gun offense, and a 2017 reference to an arrest that might be new or might be the 2016 one. Her age doesn't line up with the possibly missing girl, though if she was living on the streets she would probably lie about her age.

Twitter more photos on twitter looks like she was last seen with some guy mentioned on the link,

I came across this girl Tiana Cherise Eatmon missing from Feb 2017

It appears she was found shortly after going missing. No MSM left, this is all I can find:
Tiana Eatmon is home!!

Tyarra Williams missing since 2016? No tattoos and different name spelling:
tyarra_cacique_williams_2.jpg
tyarra_cacique_williams_7.jpg
tyarra_cacique_williams_3.jpg
tyarra_cacique_williams_8.jpg
Thumbnail

Tyarra Cacique Williams – The Charley Project

Her height is the same: 5'5" and weight is within 10 pounds (UID 133, Tyarra 120).
Investigators suspect foul play in her case, but what if she was trafficked first and and got these tattoos?

If anyone thinks she is a possibility, please submit. Thanks.

How about Mia Lynn Patterson?

The timing may be a long shot. She went missing May 30th 2017 in Detroit, Michigan. Her age and height are within range, her weight is off by 18 pounds but both the weight of Mia and the UID are estimated. When she was last seen her hair was cut short and was really curly.

I need to look up more about the exact circumstances of her disappearance but what I’m getting from her Namus file is that she used to call her mom a couple of times a month and then suddenly stopped calling without a reason.

What makes me “exited” about Mia is that she’s known to have a tattoo of 3 stars. Her file says that they’re to the side of her eye (unknown which eye). But if her mom reported her missing and the only way of contact they had was through phone, I wonder if her mom got the location of the tattoo wrong? It’s possible she mentioned getting a new tattoo on the phone and that her mom never actually saw it in real-life. (I realize this is a long shot, but the 3 stars-tattoo just seemed too much of a coincidence to not mention her)

She has a daughter and as far as I understand her mother was taking care of her. Maybe the daughter’s name is “Tiana”? (Though I agree the tattoo looks like a cover-up and it’s more likely the name or reference to an ex-girlfriend or even a former best friend).

Mia:

Original

Our Jane Doe:

composite-sketch-jpg-cc8811b459a8f3d6.jpg

Has anyone looked further into this missing person report not listed in NAMUS that this blog post has matched up? I can't tell if they have reported her as a possible match.
Missing Person's Commentary: March 2018

"VENIKA WILLIAMS WAS LAST SEEN BETWEEN DEC 22-23 2017 . SHE IS FROM NEWARK NJ

Here is her thread: NJ - NJ - Venika Williams, 28, Newark, 22 Dec 2017

She has a hand tattoo of her name:
1515463455-1515463455-5386.jpg

No harm in submitting her anyway, however, in case her hands were badly damaged/decomped and that tattoo was missed.

How about Mia Lynn Patterson?

The timing may be a long shot. She went missing May 30th 2017 in Detroit, Michigan. Her age and height are within range, her weight is off by 18 pounds but both the weight of Mia and the UID are estimated. When she was last seen her hair was cut short and was really curly.

I need to look up more about the exact circumstances of her disappearance but what I’m getting from her Namus file is that she used to call her mom a couple of times a month and then suddenly stopped calling without a reason.

What makes me “exited” about Mia is that she’s known to have a tattoo of 3 stars. Her file says that they’re to the side of her eye (unknown which eye). But if her mom reported her missing and the only way of contact they had was through phone, I wonder if her mom got the location of the tattoo wrong? It’s possible she mentioned getting a new tattoo on the phone and that her mom never actually saw it in real-life. (I realize this is a long shot, but the 3 stars-tattoo just seemed too much of a coincidence to not mention her)

She has a daughter and as far as I understand her mother was taking care of her. Maybe the daughter’s name is “Tiana”? (Though I agree the tattoo looks like a cover-up and it’s more likely the name or reference to an ex-girlfriend or even a former best friend).

Mia:

Original

Our Jane Doe:

composite-sketch-jpg-cc8811b459a8f3d6.jpg

Here's Mia's thread: MI - MI - Mia Patterson, 26, Detroit, 30 May 2017

There is a photo of her with something on her face but it looks more like facepaint than tattoos, but who knows? I really can't tell what it is:
Mia-Patterson-243x300.jpg

I think you should submit her just because of the stars-- the location description might be off?

Here's Mia's thread: MI - MI - Mia Patterson, 26, Detroit, 30 May 2017

There is a photo of her with something on her face but it looks more like facepaint than tattoos, but who knows? I really can't tell what it is:
Mia-Patterson-243x300.jpg

I think you should submit her just because of the stars-- the location description might be off?

I saw that picture as well, but I agree that it looks more like facepaint. I honestly have no idea how to submit someone (I’m not from the USA either). Could someone do it for me, because I do think she should be looked into as a possibility. Thanks!

The only contact information I can find is a couple of phonenumbers which were listed in the original article. Because I live in Europe, I’d rather not make the phonecall myself (it would likely cost me a fortune). But I hope someone else has the time and is willing to call in Mia Lynn Patterson. (Link to Mia’s namus page)

You can find the contact information at the end of this article.
Do you recognize these tattoos? Police need help IDing woman found in lake

——-

There’s another woman I came across: Seville Lynette Nichols (Namus).
The circumstances of her disappearance aren’t known, neither is the exact date she went missing on. I can only find one picture of her and it shows a tattoo in her neck. It looks like text (Tani?). But perhaps the stars in the UID’s neck were a cover-up as well (like the flower on her chest). It’s a long shot!

Original

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member