Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW GUILTY* #55

Status
Not open for further replies.
also something that has been gnawing at me is: How many lies had CW told his parents about SW in the past and up till the day she died to make himself the victim, to have them always feel like he was the one that was never enough for Shannan. When i believe in his own twisted mind she was the one that couldn't live up to what he felt he deserved as his ideal mate.....i think he is very vain and obviously killed for his own selfish needs. He never could comprehend what unconditional love truly meant, not from his family, not from his 2 beautiful girls and not from his amazing wife.....he truly has a black heart and soul and has no place to be truly loved in this life. Just sickening and i think he perpetuated all the misplaced conflicts that his own mother had with the victim. I believe from day one he never wanted Shannan to have any sort of meaningful relationship with his family! MOO

That makes a lot of sense. I recall her friends saying it seemed so unexpected as he was so loving etc to her. My bet is from his fast moves at the start, all his love bombing and the pictures I've seen which show him looking at her with intensity, indicate an obsessional infatuation.

He had little to no dating history before her by the sounds of it. He was socially awkward and I recall his roommate saying he didn't socialize and drink with others as he was incredibly dedicated to achievement (again could be obsessional).

My guess is he set his sights on something and wanted it. Went for it at all costs and when things did not go his way or he lost his big hero status, he passively aggressively positioned himself as the victim.

Also with children, toddlers show overwhelming love for their parents. Eg they would have worshipped him. However as children get older they start to argue back and out come comments such as 'mum is my favourite' etc he may have lost status with them as well.

SW was getting more involved with her work and doing so well. There goes even more attention from him. Then along came NK and his family is a liability not an asset.
He would have seen the kids as a hindrance to his ability to be worshipped by NK.

No worries, Johnny.
We all have our own reasons for being so deeply affected by this case.
At least the irrefutable facts are finally out there for everyone to see.
The monster is where he belongs.

I'm thankful for you and everyone else here.
Thank you for this. It's been a long and emotional road.
Edited to add... so devastating to see it in black and white. Shine like Shanann. Find it in you.

OMG, didn't they find a plastic bag with a footprint on it???

I had forgotten about that. Apparently it was 'a possible bare footprint on a bag at the oilfield where his wife and children's bodies were found'

Christopher Watts case: Weld DA requests footprints to compare to evidence found near bodies

I can't recall if there was ever an update on this.

My intention really was to suggest a possible explanation for the fact that no fibres were found in the ear nose or throats of Bella and Celeste, and apparently no hand or finger marks on their faces that would suggest they were smothered by their own father's bare hands, i.e they might have been killed by their father without the additional horror of them ever knowing it was him that was hurting them.

Thinking on, the fact they were submerged in thick oil might have caused any fibre evidence to be lost, as well as any evidence that plastic was used, so it's yet another thing we are never likely to know.

Not just Facebook groups and gossip publications. CW supporters were everywhere on the Internet.
They were but their numbers were comparitively small as to those who cried for justice for Shan'ann and the children. His supporters were just loud, persistent, and obnoxious in their insistence that anything they said was based on facts or reality. I watched closely the comments streaming throughout the proceeding and presser afterward. The thing the majority of mad people expressed was disappointment that he wasn't going to death row. Most people were appreciative of the good work the DA, LE, and others put into the case. In fact, I saw not a single statement of support for him in those streams. When it got down to it, the people of CO were pleased to have this end out of great compassion for her family.

Last edited:
Someone who has an affair with a married person is called an adulterer, whether male or female.

I don't think so. It's the married person who is an adulterer, not the person [male or female] they are having an affair with.

In the case of a married man having an affair with a woman, he is referred to as an adulterer, and the woman is referred to as a/his mistress.

In the case of a married woman having an affair with a man, that woman is referred to as an adulteress or an adulterer, but there is no term equivalent to 'mistress' that the man gets called.

Someone who has an affair with a married person is called an adulterer, whether male or female.

I agree there is no difference in my eyes if you are male or female, and many times we don't always know what the cheating spouse has told the person who they are having an affair with. Society is so quick to judge! But in my mind all the blame should be placed on the one who strays! They are the ones who are betraying the people who they claim to love. I'm not saying its ok for anyone to knowingly enter into a relationship with a married person, but i do think all facts should be weighed and considered..... people who are having an affair have already by their actions declared they are not trustworthy, so all facts need to be considered MOO

Last edited:
I don't think so. It's the married person who is an adulterer, not the person [male or female] they are having an affair with.

In the case of a married man having an affair with a woman, he is referred to as an adulterer, and the woman is referred to as a/his mistress.

In the case of a married woman having an affair with a man, that woman is referred to as an adulteress or an adulterer, but there is no term equivalent to 'mistress' that the man gets called.

Manstress dictionary definition | manstress defined

I have no compassion or sympathy for any woman or man willingly have an affair no matter if they are called an adulterer or not who gets involved with a married person still living in the same household as their spouse especially with children unless they are separated. That’s just my moral compass on how I was raised. Some people have no values. IMHO
Totally agree.

I agree with you on this. But ya know, I just do not care that Chris Watts is suffering. What he has done is unforgiveable.
He destroyed 4 lives, and created deep sadness for so many more.
Even many of us here on websluthes.
He is evil in my opinion.
It will always surprise me how evil can look and act normal.
Until their horrible deeds are revealed.
I give my thanks for those good people in law enforcement, who see the worst humanity can show, and work daily to try to help stop it.
Blessings to each and everyone of the good humans who solved and worked this horrific case.

It's kind of a myth that psychopaths or narcissists don't have emotions. They can have a great deal when it comes to themselves. The big thing is they don't have empathy. He doesn't feel emotional pain about how his family died or what they went through. If he has tears it is for himself. I'm sure he IS devastated. But it's because he knows the shame he has caused in others and knowing everyone knows what he did and thinks he is evil. I think it's unbearable for him. I don't think he is sitting around gloating, he's suffering a great deal. If that's any consolation. From what I saw in court I really believe this. I think it was real. Jmo

Now that you mention it, that was the vibe I got from them too - they were definitely putting on a performance about being Good Christian People who just want Peace and Forgiveness to Reign O'er All. I'm glad they "stayed in their lane" and left their frankly horrible conduct outside the courtroom (and my, couldn't you just cut the tension in that room with a knife when their statement started!), but I got a definite whiff of artifice and pageantry there, too.

All of this. I could not and would not forgive any of my children for murdering their own children. It would not be up to me to forgive them. I suppose the love that I feel toward them would still be there, but that they took the lives of my grandchildren, who I most certainly would also love, would give me more than a little pause. These were toddlers and babies, not adult grandchildren, that aspect of it is so disgusting to me. They were murdered in cold blood, not during an altercation or dispute between adult family members. No, I could not forgive this. I was confused at CW's parents stating that they forgave him, Mr. Isle and I gave each other WTH faces at that point.

To the poster who asked about the absence of swollen lymph nodes or glands on SW; during pregnancy many people with auto-immune issues can see a bit of remission, sometimes until the cessation of breast-feeding. Auto-immune disorders are tricky in that way and there are not always obvious physical signs.

Can't this man and his parents just disappear from public consciousness? I really hope they do, soon.

Not quite. The adulterer is the person who is married and cheating. The woman who an adulterer cheats with is a mistress. The mistress is only an adulterer herself if she too is married.
The man who an adulterer cheats with is a...

DA Michael Rourke’s comments about people sharing their theories on social media and how he feels that jeopardizes their work and case. Has this caused any of you to pause, give this some thought, and perhaps not not participate in web sleuthing/posting?
If I had been one of the people slandering SW and spreading lies planted by his "fan flamers," then yes. The vast majority of WS'ers stayed anchored on the facts we all knew and focused on the person actually charged with those crimes, and mourned the loss of a beautiful spirit and her sweet babies, while we hoped to see justice. Big difference.

o_Oo_Oo_O

OK I am not a World Champion standard Scrabble player or anything like it but I consider myself fairly literate with a good vocabulary. I have never heard of that word before in my [too rapidly approaching old age] life. :)

me either till i googled male adulterer lol. o_O who knew...lol :full disclosure I am male and i believe any male who cheats on their spouse/family should be castrated.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa