AMBER ALERT WI - Jayme Closs, 13, Barron, missing after parents found shot, 15 Oct 2018 *endangered* #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Grandparent?
Thief risking death penalty or life In prison to make grandparents suffer. Reaching .....

Perp came for one thing... a 13 yr old girl he found attractive.... only other reasonable scenarios are upset co worker or meth dealer looking for revenge on someone that called in tip..

If there daughter was 32 and overweight we
Can all assume perp woulda said no thanks

Find me one case where 2 people killed and young girl taken to piss off grandpa

I hadn't seen this photo of James and Denise. It's better than the one being circulated of him and more recent than the wedding photo.

Thanks for the photo.
If you just went by looks, this middle-aged couple sure doesn't look like they would be a target for the terrible turn of events.

Thief risking death penalty or life In prison to make grandparents suffer. Reaching .....

Perp came for one thing... a 13 yr old girl he found attractive.... only other reasonable scenarios are upset co worker or meth dealer looking for revenge on someone that called in tip..

If there daughter was 32 and overweight we
Can all assume perp woulda said no thanks

Find me one case where 2 people killed and young girl taken to piss off grandpa

I didn't say they did it to piss off grandpa.
It was just an answer to the questions "who would suffer from the deaths?" and "who would suffer not knowing where Jayme is?"
Grandparent came to mind... more likely a grandma..since I'm a grandma myself. It would literally kill me. That's all.

I didn't say they did it to piss off grandpa.
It was just an answer to the questions "who would suffer from the deaths?" and "who would suffer not knowing where Jayme is?"
Grandparent came to mind... more likely a grandma..since I'm a grandma myself. It would literally kill me. That's all.
I think your right her grandparents are suffering... hard to watch on tv..
I just think people want elaborate scenarios to be the answer cause most likely answer is painful for everyone. Unfortunately I don’t think this perp was trying to make anyone suffer.. he just wanted jayme..2 people in the way so be it ...hope she’s found soon and safe... for her whole family grandparents too.

Is there a way to see this without paying? Every link I try tells me I have to pay to subscribe.
Yes. On your phone, press your finger firmly on the hyperlinked article title - you should get a pop-up with choices - choose "open in incognito tab" and it *should* work. On your computer, my guess is you would highlight the hyperlinked title, right click, and choose the same option. Not 100% sure though on the computer ....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member