OH - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #36 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be CRsr was already dead when JW went to DR's house to take SW? JW would know DR was at work so HR would call her dad for help. HR may have then called DR when she couldn't get her dad on the phone. That may have been the call DR got at work if that is true....
Still many possibilities without the TOD for everyone....

I don't think he took her by force. I almost think he already had her. We kept a grandchild, for a few days, when a new one was born, so that Mom could get settled. It is said he brought S to the hospital to see K. The only one they were fighting over about not coming, publicly, anyway, was CG. HMR was adamant that he not come.

Going in and just taking S could have caused a major disruption in their plans that night. What if HMR had called LE? Too big of a chance. I think he'd been Mr. Nice Guy, and she'd allowed him around because of S. You can see from their public FBs, at least public in the beginning, that he had her often. We try to get along sometimes for our children's sake. No one knew what they were plotting.

One thing that crossed my mind the other day was that there is a possibility that because the county is so sparsely populated some posters on here from the area may be called for jury duty in the trial.

If so, would it be necessary that they disclose their presence on WebSleuths since opinions and theories have been thrown around on here for 2 1/2 years?

What does everyone think?

Absolutely, during voir dire questions will be asked of prospective jurors and it is important to disclose anything that may even have the appearance of bias. Discussion of the case on this forum or others would certainly qualify as something that the attorneys on both sides need to know. If this came out after a juror that didn’t disclose was seated , a mistrial could be declared or the conviction probably be overturnrned on appeal.

Why exactly would 4 accused mass murderers plan for months in advance to include hacking computers, phones, security systems, and having counter surveillance in place against the victims be stupid enough to keep a homemade silencer built by them and used in the murders?

From the indictments stating the defendants bought items to make the silencer(s) we can assume that they built them. That means they knew how to put them together and in turn would know how to dismantle the silencers.

Honestly how ignorant could they be? To travel 8,000 miles round trip to Alaska and back through no mans land, yet keep a silencer that they built. I can’t wrap my mind around it. I don’t have the mindset of a murderer (Thank God) but I do have common sense and common sense would say take the silencer apart and get rid of each piece across thousands of miles of desolate country while en route to Alaska.

The Wagner’s are IGNORANT -thankfully.

JMHO

almond posted: Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters offers help...Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters offers help in Pike County massacre trials.

I sure hope they can try these cases outside of Pike County if what someone from the area commented on right here on WS the other night is true. The comment was something along the lines of a lot of people in the area have doubts about the accused being guilty. That's not a good sign if that person knew what they were talking about unless he/she is just talking about a few people he/she knows. The Rhodens were receiving sympathy until the subject of growing weed came up, reward money was withdrawn and then I remember the MSM articles that came out saying the town had turned their backs on the victims. Change of venue sound like a good idea imo. I think it was a mistake for LE to repeat the business about the "large grow operation" when it's questionable if that was even true. Personally, I don't think it was true.

I’ve seen the same comments throughout this case.

The first indicator I have is the hundreds of social media comments clearly identifying a well known group of WAGGIE famiky, friends and employees who have been commenting on their innocence. Many posters have identified authors as friends, family,employees and even the Waggies themselves.

And it’s possible that there is someone here. Posters on WS are smart and see right through 99% of bologna. If Waggies or fakers post here they are identified pretty fast.

And if the prosecution needs one defendant to plea to make the other cases fine. But one way or another all the facts, the kill order, the mastermind, down to every blood spatter pattern will be revealed. The residents of the State of Ohio will demand it. All of us need to understand this crime In order to process the after effects. And to understand how

George III
ANGELA
George IV and
Jake

Can all appear so normal, go about normal business, and “own” two grandchildren under ten.

They moved to my community in Kenai, shopped at the regional Walmart and the smaltown grocery. They ate at McDonalds and bought ice cream at the DQ.

THEY were watched, didn’t stay long enough to be truly trusted. And they were involved with some fringe groups. And while most wont understand this, a year in Alaska isn’t a fraction enough to truly succeed. I think they all realized that Alaska is truly a beautiful place.

Nothing is handed to anyone, it takes dedication andvsone very hard work to live well in Kenai. But if you have that work ethic and strong determination the rewards are incredible.

The WAGGIES weren’t enough to create a good life. Their sense of superiority and entitlement got them no where in Kenai. If anything it worked against them.

They ran back to Ohio when things got tough. That says it all.

Last edited:
It never ceases to amaze me to see people who think they are above the law; and to self-appoint themselves as the judge, jury and executioners because they wanted Jake to have sole custody of Sophia blows my mind. However, to give credit where credit is due, you all rock here at Websleuths. You guys and gals had so much of this case figured out, from the CI to the silencers.

deleted, question answered

Last edited:
He said he picked up SW at around 10:30 PM that night. If that is true then that would be around the same time ChelR dropped BR off at FR's. The very fact that ChelR was at FR's and spoke to both FR and HHG would indicate that CR1 was still alive. As close as the trailers of FR's and Cr1's was I don't think they would have risked killing CR1 while FR and HHG were still awake and out about along with visitors.

JMO
Noting the W's didn't take into account unexpected occurrences; DR working a double, Chel dropping off the boy. So, we're trying to put together a puzzle the put together haphazardly.

Is it possible that the people who were supposed to stay the night at the various homes that night, particularly FR & DR’s homes, were made aware of a dispute between HMR & JW over S that evening and that’s why they didn’t stay? It’s a long shot but I still cannot understand the coincidental cancellation of several overnight guests at 3 of the locations. JMHO.
I recall "rumors" some received information to "stay away" that evening.

Why exactly would 4 accused mass murderers plan for months in advance to include hacking computers, phones, security systems, and having counter surveillance in place against the victims be stupid enough to keep a homemade silencer built by them and used in the murders?

From the indictments stating the defendants bought items to make the silencer(s) we can assume that they built them. That means they knew how to put them together and in turn would know how to dismantle the silencers.

Honestly how ignorant could they be? To travel 8,000 miles round trip to Alaska and back through no mans land, yet keep a silencer that they built. I can’t wrap my mind around it. I don’t have the mindset of a murderer (Thank God) but I do have common sense and common sense would say take the silencer apart and get rid of each piece across thousands of miles of desolate country while en route to Alaska.

JMHO

I don’t get it either. But sometimes killers keep trophy’s. Often enough they just plain make stupid mistakes. Maybe one of them kept a silencer that the other 3 were not aware. Maybe 2 if them kept different reminders. Keeping receipts from Walmart was stupid. Shopping there was just plain dumb.

I have no clue the method used to hack computers but given time LE was able to track that pretty well. Removing the security system wasn’t the smartest thing. They should have taken the main hard drive and left the cameras. If the cameras didn’t have the capacity to record. By removing the entire system they immediately told LE the level of familiarity they had with the Rhoden operation and property.

If they left footprints that was dumb. Shoe prints can be identified the same as tires.

What else did they leave?

DNA?
FIngerprints?
Selfies on the fridge?

Who knows but at the first trial we will find out.

They might let one plea out, to get the dirt on the rest, but I think that they will want this taken to trial, unless the family agrees to a plea. I don't see the pleading out though. I think they'll fight it til the bitter end.
One will rat out the others. IMO, it'll be JW. Someone will NEED to be tried for DP, IMO.

JMHO

So true. I remember thinking, as the days went by 2.5 years ago, that the killers must have eliminated any evidence that very same day. I thought that the killers would have had someplace already prepared like a deep fire pit already dug out where they burned it all and then covered it with earth... that nothing would ever be found. I looked at the area by Google Earth and thought... "Forget it. There's miles and miles of nothing but woods and any evidence was gone within hours of the murders. Anybody would do that first."
But, I wasn't thinking of all the electronic gadgets, shoes, etc. that left such a great trail. However, Governor DeWine did say the silencer was pivotal to the case so I'm glad someone was unable to give up the fancy silencer he made 'all by himself, too!'... or was just plain too lazy and overconfident. Even in the movies, they should have learned; the gun is the first thing to ditch and the clothing next and when you don't ditch the gun; it comes back.

I recall "rumors" some received information to "stay away" that evening.

I agree. And it’s darn sad it’s pretty obvious people knew something.

But we don’t know if those people went to LE and told their stories the first week. It was a crazy theory to begin eith and I can understand why it took so long to determine the information LE needed, draft subpoenas, have them signed, serve and wait for some info for months. For a search warrant after a judges signsture, LE would be watching their subject and in some cases schedule assistance from neighboring LE, organize search equipment needed, then pull it all together and go to search sites. (Ie waggies farm). After searching for 1-2 days the bagged and cataloged evidence would be taken back to Main search office reviewed organized and examined to determine which required lab or expert exams. Then those take time.
You get the idea or I’ll ginish this sometime.

So true. I remember thinking, as the days went by 2.5 years ago, that the killers must have eliminated any evidence that very same day. I thought that the killers would have had someplace already prepared like a deep fire pit already dug out where they burned it all and then covered it with earth... that nothing would ever be found. I looked at the area by Google Earth and thought... "Forget it. There's miles and miles of nothing but woods and any evidence was gone within hours of the murders. Anybody would do that first."
But, I wasn't thinking of all the electronic gadgets, shoes, etc. that left such a great trail. However, Governor DeWine did say the silencer was pivotal to the case so I'm glad someone was unable to give up the fancy silencer he made 'all by himself, too!'... or was just plain too lazy and overconfident. Even in the movies, they should have learned; the gun is the first thing to ditch and the clothing next and when you don't ditch the gun; it comes back.
I’m beyond thankful the silencer was recovered. I’m just in awe at the Wags ignorance.

To even think you can get away with the of murder 8 people in premeditation by leaving a digital trail is just completely stupid. To keep a silencer made and used in the murders completely baffles me. Stupid isn’t the word for it.

I truly just think this group of four wholeheartedly believes they are above everyone, including the law, and that they answer to no one. I see them as thinking they are smarter than anyone out there. I’ve seen it over and over in their contradictory early media interviews. Their postings on various social media groups. Their outright lack of empathy for the Rhoden family while claiming to be best friends with them. It’s all just sickening to know that people like this habitate this world.

One thing that crossed my mind the other day was that there is a possibility that because the county is so sparsely populated some posters on here from the area may be called for jury duty in the trial.

If so, would it be necessary that they disclose their presence on WebSleuths since opinions and theories have been thrown around on here for 2 1/2 years?

What does everyone think?

I could not, in good conscience, be a juror on this case no matter where it was tried. I've been over every angle of this case for two years and six months, tomorrow. I've chased rabbit holes, and have done tons of research on potential suspects, and that includes the Ws, and their holdings, LLCs, their past histories with LE, I've been in FB rooms when AW has chatted with the group, and have tossed out questions myself, I even have a family tree on them, that harks back several generations. :rolleyes: So no, I could not be a juror if my name were called.

I’m beyond thankful the silencer was recovered. I’m just in awe at the Wags ignorance.

To even think you can get away with the of murder 8 people in premeditation by leaving a digital trail is just completely stupid. To keep a silencer made and used in the murders completely baffles me. Stupid isn’t the word for it.

I truly just think this group of four wholeheartedly believes they are above everyone, including the law, and that they answer to no one. I see them as thinking they are smarter than anyone out there. I’ve seen it over and over in their contradictory early media interviews. Their postings on various social media groups. Their outright lack of empathy for the Rhoden family while claiming to be best friends with them. It’s all just sickening to know that people like this habitate this world.

Literally sickening, yes. When the autopsies came out, as little information that they held due to redacting, it left me sick and with an overwhelming, pervasive sadness. The clinical language used in the autopsies; "average"... "normal"... "no signs of cardiac"..., etc," was the worst. This was a family of young, basically healthy people who had every right to their years and years left to live and those years had been cut off dead in one night. All their plans, dreams, enjoyment and sorrow... everything they had been or were ever going to be, gone forever in a matter of moments. It just hit home in a whole new way. And, to know that there were people out there who had done this... could do this... actually did what was contained in the autopsy reports was too much to handle.

Arraignments begins Tuesday, 11/26/18, starting with JW.

Arraignments scheduled for 4 charged in Pike County massacre

JMHO
A key part linking them to the silencer was leaving part or parts of it at least one scene. Why bother with the casings if you are going to leave some other part? And here we were convinced this was the work of a mastermind!

JMHO

Why do all the other murderers and criminals get caught? It's usually something stupid like this. It could have been a trophy of sorts, kinda like the hunting trophies on their walls at Peterson. One of them may have kept it, as a trophy, and the others may not have even known they did.

Then again, if they needed one to put their plot into motion, to kill the Sheriff and two others, they already had one available. It's very possible the CI ran across it, or overheard where it was, and told LE.

I’m going to try to say this without breaking TOS. Mods, please delete if I don’t get it right and accept my apology in advance.

There is a public social media share with a very interesting comment. It’s on the most popular social media sight that most of us have.

To find it, follow these steps. There’s is a person who’s been named in the VRT suspicious death as a suspect (JK). It’s not him but the post is located on an account with the same first name as his however it has the word “and” attached to his first name (no space). After typing that name combined with the word “and” , proceed to type space and type the word that is the opposite of devil. Followed by the last name of the famous Coco Chanel, minus the L Chane(L) and add a Y. This post is a public share of a news article surrounding this case with some interesting perspective on a borrowed truck the night of the murders.

A key part linking them to the silencer was leaving part or parts of it at least one scene. Why bother with the casings if you are going to leave some other part? And here we were convinced this was the work of a mastermind!

I am wondering if the "part" left behind was the "stuffing material" inside the silencer chamber to muffle the sound. My son made a silencer for his paint ball rifle when he was 13 or 14... and made it quite easily with materials in the garage, so they're not difficult to make. (I didn't know what he was making.) When he tested it, some of the steel wool fibers came out of the barrel due to the pressure and landed on the ground where it was very visible. He wanted to patent the silencer to sell to other paint-ballers and get rich overnight. When I saw what he had made, I had a conniption. It never occurred to him that what he had made was illegal.
BTW... we didn't hang onto this "invention" like the Wagners did. It came apart just as easily as it went together and went out in the trash. The same day it was used, too.

Hello all,
I haven’t been here since very early on. Now I’m reading again.
Wagners may have kept one silencer in case they needed to use it again. After all, they did plan to seek revenge on various people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie