TX TX - Alexandria Lowitzer, 16, Spring, 26 April 2010 - #2

I thought all of the family FAILED polygraphs, including Joann?
I read John's test results showed no deception and he was ruled out as a suspect. Mason also 'passed' but has not been ruled out as a suspect.

I read John's test results showed no deception and he was ruled out as a suspect. Mason also 'passed' but has not been ruled out as a suspect.

It's one of the Facebook videos, Joann said that while John and Mason failed polygraphs, she also failed one due to stress.

It depends how much stock you put into polygraphs, to be honest. They're obviously not foolproof but I wouldn't dismiss them as junk science, either. I personally don't think the Lowitzers have anything to hide, but based on my own research I don't think they've been entirely upfront about Ali's "idyllic" homelife.

It's one of the Facebook videos, Joann said that while John and Mason failed polygraphs, she also failed one due to stress.

It depends how much stock you put into polygraphs, to be honest. They're obviously not foolproof but I wouldn't dismiss them as junk science, either. I personally don't think the Lowitzers have anything to hide, but based on my own research I don't think they've been entirely upfront about Ali's "idyllic" homelife.
I can speak from first hand experience they do not work. I won a bass tournament and then did not pass the required 'truth verification' test. I was banned from the trail and lost all winnings and my reputation as an angler which took 40 plus years to build. History is replete with examples that 'truth verification' does not work. Gary Ridgeway The Green River Killer passed a polygraph exam and went on to kill 7 or 8 more people.

10538.jpg
10539.jpg

Our Story - Ali Lowitzer
National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
[video=youtube;lRMgdJGgy7k]

Published on Apr 26, 2015
For 5 years, Alexandria's family has been searching for her. Your tip can help bring her home tonight.
To read more about Ali's story or to report a tip, go to http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCM...

NamUs

Charley Project

FB group: Hope for Ali; Alexandria Joy Lowitzer

Thread #1

Bumping for Ali.

The trafficking angle might have raised the profile of this case, and given Amber her five minutes of fame, but it's a non-starter imo.

I still haven't ruled out a random abduction. Sometimes the stars misalign and people fall victim to opportunist predators. My position hasn't changed, though. Ali got into the car with someone she knew: an older guy she was involved with. The trip to the burger bar was an excuse to slip off to see him. Either something went awry when they were together, or foul play was premeditated.

Until this guy is identified and investigated by the authorities, nothing is going to happen.

Alexandria Lowitzer

NCMC1146491c1.jpg

Missing Since - Apr 26, 2010
Missing From - Spring, TX
DOB - Feb 3, 1994
Age Now - 24
Sex - Female
Race - White
Hair Color - Brown
Eye Color - Blue
Height - 5'2"
Weight - 145 lbs

Age Progressed

NCMC1146491e1.jpg

NCMC1146491x1.jpg

Alexandria's photo is shown age-progressed to 19 years.

The other photos shown are of her before she went missing.

Alexandria's ears and nose are pierced.

When she was last seen she had braces on her teeth and her hair was dyed dark red.

Alexandria may go by the nickname Ali, Alex, or AJ.

Have you seen this child? ALEXANDRIA LOWITZER

BBM

I still can't believe Ali hasn't been found. Someone has to know something.

That is the most frustrating part in these cases for me @JenniferTx. Someone somewhere knows everything. As the family suffers and we all fight and flip over every rock looking for some kind of clue. Someone knows it all.

Is is possible that she ran away? I don't think she did but you never know for sure. Either way, Hope she is found soon.

Hmm not sure if I should say this but the Mom sounded like she really controlled her daughter. Sorry but it's what I thought. Then I started to wonder if this made her sneak around.

Simple me but why didn't the PI call the police when she thought she spotted her in the brothel?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back