GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone,

With the release of the documents from the Watts investigation, it appears there are many questionable events, issues, Google searches and more concerning NK.

The vitriol being exhibited has taken me by surprise. She was not charged with killing Shanann and her two adorable daughters. No matter what NK did or didn't do it was Chris Watts who committed this crime.

What NK knew along with her actions (among other things) are what everyone is questioning now. I understand with the new information we must allow discussing the new information in the documents.

All I ask is please, dial it back. Save that type of anger for Chris Watts. Remember two people had this affair. Only one annihilated his family.

If you see a post that is over the top in discussing NK please report.

One thing we will not allow is derogatory name calling of NK. You know the words I am talking about.

We have a lot of info to process. I appreciate people who know about the courts and such weighing in to help those of us who need some guidance.

Thank you

Wow. I am going to have a hard explaining to people who read this thread that we don't bash victims. I'm not saying NK is a victim but the bashing here is relentless. You are not discussing the 2000 pages of case information that has all kinds of interesting tidbits. No, I am seeing posts about anal sex, group sex, how you want NK to have a terrible life, Oral things, threesomes, what an awful person NK really is and how she doesn't deserve to have a good life or good job. REALLY? Again, I am not saying NK is a victim. What I am saying NK did not kill Shanann and her children. I feel you are more angry with NK that with Chris. I'm not seeing the discussion about the awful things Cindy Watts said. What about his childhood? Can you make a connection to his mother's behavior, his obvious ignoring her but asking for dad, why wouldn't Cindy go to their wedding, what does that say about her and her relationship with Chris,

Remember we do not out Verified members. You may think you know who it is but you very well could be wrong. I could understand tearing apart her comments on the forum since they were so different than the reality we see but trying to out a verified member? It's not what we do.

There is no way we can remove all the post that contain name calling or wishing NK ill will. We can't. Why? There would be so little of the thread left not to mention the mod time something like this would take.

Recently I was talking with a well known true crime author and host of some true crime shows and he asked, "Websleuths is a cut above all the other crime forums. You have all the really smart members why do you think that is?

This thread does not represent "a cut above" anything.

We will continue to moderate best we can. I wish you all could get off the sex stuff and wishing her an awful life. NK did not kill anyone.
NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT NK'S BEHAVIOR AND HOW AWFUL YOU THINK THAT BEHAVIOR IS
NK DID NOT KILL ANYONE

Tricia

Reminder:

Websleuths belongs to @Tricia and it is her forum to make whatever rules she feels are appropriate. We are in her house. If anyone has concerns or questions about the rules or about moderation, please privately message any moderator or @Tricia directly. She's really nice and very approachable. All we ask is that moderation is not discussed on a thread. Pretty simple rule.

Please continue the discussion here. NK has turned out not to be a victim, but you still cannot call her names or wish violence against her. Just refer to her as NK or Nichol. Name calling and wishing violence upon anyone violate TOS no matter who is being discussed. And do not sleuth her family.

I do wonder if CW didn't stand up to his Mom as he was feeding Mom lies about Shanann. Sat back and enjoyed the manipulation. It kept Mom happy to be fed info and proven right about Shanann. It kept Shanann off kilter and a conflict he could witness first hand. Clearly Mommy has her own "issues" which are similar to her Son's. IMO

I do wonder if CW didn't stand up to his Mom as he was feeding Mom lies about Shanann. Sat back and enjoyed the manipulation. It kept Mom happy to be fed info and proven right about Shanann. It kept Shanann off kilter and a conflict he could witness first hand. Clearly Mommy has her own "issues" which are similar to her Son's. IMO

I would love to have a psychologist weigh in on their toxic relationship.

The whole family had issues

I do wonder if CW didn't stand up to his Mommy as he was feeding Mommy lies about Shanann. Sat back and enjoyed the manipulation. It kept Mommy happy to be fed info and proven right about Shanann. It kept Shanann off kilter and a conflict he could witness first hand. Clearly Mommy has her own "issues" which are similar to her Son's. IMO
It’s possible.

On the other hand, I think that would open himself up to criticism from his mom for “stupidly” marrying Shanann in the first place.

“I told you so, Chrissy boy.”

One thing I am still on the fence about, even after reading through these zillion pages of docs....

Did he have other previous affairs/flings, or was NK the first one?
I think he had previous Tinder hookups, but not necessarily relationships.

I think NK was likely the only other woman that he cared about (as much as he was capable of such a thing).

I believe a lot of people under-estimated CW, even here. Even me. Not his intellect, or his planning, but his ability to manipulate. The facade he created may well have been deliberate. I have also seen glimpses of a manipulator in his Mother's behavior. Which might explain the friction between them. Imagine the tension as they tried to manipulate each other!

I suspect CW will find it harder, and perhaps dangerous, to try manipulation in prison!

I'm not trying to sleuth family but I wonder what Chris sister's husband thinks of all of this and I wonder if he is close to her family. I wonder if Mother Watts likes him.

And not that it matters, but I can't get over how different NK looks in the photos I've seen of her. I know there are other people with that name but these are definitely her. She looks so different in many of them. Just an observation.

I'm finally caught up reading the docs and on most of the posts. I almost wish I didn't read most of the docs. Reading SW's words about being so worried and trying so hard to save her marriage, while also reading what was going on with CW and NK at the same time, was heartbreaking. I have no doubt that SW would have been fine had they divorced but she clearly at least wanted to try to save her marriage and she seemed genuinely sad it was probably ending.

It’s possible.

On the other hand, I think that would open himself up to criticism from his mom for “stupidly” marrying Shanann in the first place.

“I told you so, Chrissy boy.”
Agree yet mom strikes as the type who loves and thrives on bashing and making life he77 for others. CW may be delighted to have provided that for her. It kept her off his case???

reading about the covered doll photo is new. right after the murders, I saw that SW had posted that photo on FB but had commented like it was one she had found, I was unaware of the dates of the actual tick/tock, so it seemed like SW had found that scene, she'd commented she didn't know what to make of it. Now I find out CW had sent it to her and she' reposted it. What in the heck? The apparent head covering prep is disturbing.

Agree yet mom strikes as the type who loves and thrives on bashing and making life he77 for others. CW may be delighted to have provided that for her. It kept her off his case???
The last line “it kept her off his case,” I could go either way on.

On one hand it would give them a common enemy.

On the other hand it would have pitted wife against mother and left him stuck in the middle.

It would and did, bring grief from Shanann.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member