GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
So wrong that CW's family was stuck on this narrative of SW being "unstable" "bipolar" and "narcissistic." Reading through her text messages shows the exact opposite. She was loving, thoughtful, caring, and trying to do everything right. She was so upset and hurt about how he was acting toward her, but she made it so clear how much she loved him. She didn't trash him, she didn't try to manipulate. She was so sincere. It is so heartbreaking.
She was honest about her faults as well. She was aware she could be controlling and short tempered and was putting a plan in place to make changes.

Compare that to the Watts that lay blame and make excuses.

It's so heartbreaking.

Moo

I would love to have a psychologist weigh in on their toxic relationship.
Tricia did a great podcast examining their dynamic and is of the opinion that his killing Shanann was not only connected to NK but his rage at his mother. Threads ago, Guitiana (sp) predicted what his family would be like when they revealed themselves and she was spot on

Where is our Psychologist to answer these for us?
There is someone here, in research, not Clinical, but would love to hear their thoughts.
Previous info by this Poster was most informative: stereo....... (something similar to this).
I understand, it is only through this evidence presented, but perhaps we may receive some ideas that we could discuss.
MOO.

What would be great is for someone to compile a book of RED FLAGS that all young women should read.
The first red flag Chris showed (that we know of) is his toxic and troubled yet enmeshed relationship with his mother and his inability to stand up to his own mother.
Many refer to it as a Norman/Norma Bates relationship. Emotionally abusive possibly incestuous emotionally.

I think thst may be a part of it. With a strong woman by his side he good finally muster up the courage to defy Moma-and I bet that was a first.
Or it just allowed him to remain in victim mode and play into that with his parents. Poor Chris.

When in reality Shanann worked her butt off and gave that "skater boy" mama's boy a life and family he could have only dreamed of. jmo

Tricia did a great podcast examining their dynamic and is of the opinion that his killing Shanann was not only connected to NK but his rage at his mother. Threads ago, Guitiana (sp) predicted what his family would be like when they revealed themselves and she was spot on

yes, I agree with both. Tricia and Gitana nailed it. I had suspected an overbearing mother and a toxic childhood as well.

Trying to catch up with all the threads and the 2000 pages... Is anyone else intrigued by the (unborn) baby's name, Nico Lee? I mean...really is it that far a stretch? It is complete speculation on my part but --- Nicole?? My speculation/conjecture being: SW knew about Nicole. I'm piecing this together with SW comments that CW was "playing" and "living the single life" (or was it "bachelor life"...I may need to revisit the exact quote). The point is...I wonder if SW gave CW "space" to play? She loved him enough to give him the space to figure it out...or did she find out about Nicole (SW was a keen woman and I believe truly loved CW from what I'm reading in these 2000pages). In any event, long, long time reader (missy bevers) and enjoy reading your posts here when I can.

Welcome Delevanjo. :):):):)
We have found several women in SW's friendship with similar names to Nicole.
Perhaps a popular name only.
Maybe after NUA, as Shan'ann's close friend.

Welcome Delevanjo. :):):):)
We have found several women in SW's friendship with similar names to Nicole.
Perhaps a popular name only.
Maybe after NUA, as Shan'ann's close friend.

yes, yes...I did think maybe in honor of a close friend (I have done that too) Between this and the doll photo... it seems a bit of "truth is stranger than fiction" - and heartbreaking.

So wrong that CW's family was stuck on this narrative of SW being "unstable" "bipolar" and "narcissistic." Reading through her text messages shows the exact opposite. She was loving, thoughtful, caring, and trying to do everything right. She was so upset and hurt about how he was acting toward her, but she made it so clear how much she loved him. She didn't trash him, she didn't try to manipulate. She was so sincere. It is so heartbreaking.
I was wholly impressed with Shanann's positive attitude even during her darkest times. What a graceful, delightful woman she was.

This is the book she chose to send to CW.
Hold Me Tight
https://www.amazon.com/Hold-Me-Tigh...&qid=1543020339&sr=8-1&keywords=hold+me+tight
Brings tears to my eyes.

I was wholly impressed with Shanann's positive attitude even during her darkest times. What a graceful, delightful woman she was.

This is the book she chose to send to CW.
Hold Me Tight
https://www.amazon.com/Hold-Me-Tigh...&qid=1543020339&sr=8-1&keywords=hold+me+tight
Brings tears to my eyes.
Heartbreaking how vulnerable she allowed herself to be.... shining her light in every way to save her marriage. He's just so.... I can't even find words to describe how disgusting he is.

The sad thing is that it was said in these threads too! How on earth could anyone come to that conclusion by watching Shanann's fb videos is beyond me! It dominated the whole thread.... bad, bad times!! :( The Discovery document has the last word!

CW was always the defective one, his porch interviews and his actions of dumping his family should have been enough to know this.

I don't know that a list of warning signs is feasible. Almost seems innate in us women that we are "fixers". Not all Sociopaths kill but are content to make your life he77. I think the best lesson my Mom passed on and I did as well was to look at a partners relationship with Family. Especially the Parent/s. A place to start. These folks can put up such a convincing facade. Family dynamics are visible and measurable for most of us.

The sad thing is that it was said in these threads too! How on earth could anyone come to that conclusion by watching Shanann's fb videos is beyond me! It dominated the whole thread.... bad, bad times!! :( The Discovery document has the last word!

CW was always the defective one, his porch interviews and his actions of dumping his family should have been enough to know this.
Yes it was.... bad times indeed. Drove me over the edge so to speak once.... ok....maybe twice

Those last few pages, the timeline leading up to the event, were so hard to read. It was like reading a scary novel, so much suspense but a devastating finish. I think out of everything, I found those pages the hardest of all.

It's left me feeling very fragile. Just pure devastation all round. I feel so utterly awful for what Shanann's last few weeks were like, when she clearly loved him so much. It stings that he will likely never feel remorse.

I don't know that a list of warning signs is feasible. Almost seems innate in us women that we are "fixers". Not all Sociopaths kill but are content to make your life he77. I think the best lesson my Mom passed on and I did as well was to look at a partners relationship with Family. Especially the Parent/s. A place to start. These folks can put up such a convincing facade. Family dynamics are visible and measurable for most us.
Yeah. It’s important to trust your instincts, especially in the early days of a relationship.

It’s far easier and safer to cut ties in the beginning, as opposed to later on, when the relationship has developed.

Context is important, seeing your potential partner in different situations, from interaction with family and friends, to simple things, like how he/she treats waiters in a restaurant.

Sometimes the facade is so effective that it takes a while to see the other person’s true nature.

You’re in trouble then.

I've been gone a few days. Shanann's love for CW and her fight to save her marriage just tore me apart. I have missed a lot, probably as well, and I'm sorry for the bad posting. WS is a class act and very professional. Stay proud of all the good and ignore the small, but so obvious, bad. I believe most of us agree with you!
I can totally sense her frustration and hurt from being rejected. I admit I didn't connect with her in her live streams/videos, but my heart certainly goes out to her after reading the docs. She was fighting for her family and marriage, and he shut her out, which is a manipulative, controlling, and selfish way for him to handle the relationship issues.

As someone posted above, he's more manipulative than I first realized.

jmo

Can anyone explain the alcohol in SW autopsy report. Sorry if this has already been discussed. Also, is CW in prison yet? TIA. RIP SW BW CW NW:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member