GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
She deserves to be humiliated,embarrassed and “hated”... she is 30 years old, I’m sure she is technically savvy and yet she’s old enough to know better...the day she met him she went home and googled him and checked him and his wife out on social media. it should have ended there...it takes two to tango ...but she should not have gotten involved with a married man with two kids and a pregnant wife.
I dont think anyone is suggesting that it's ok to get involved with someone who is married. But the fact is millions of people do. Age isn't a factor. People cheat in their 40's and 50's or older. I have no problem believing CW deceived and lied to his mistress. It's likely that one of the first things he told her when they met was that he was married but they were thinking of getting a seperation. A married man who is interested in a woman usually drops that in the first conversation. Knowing Chris, that's exactly what he said. I also believe that he told her conflicting things about whether or not Shanann wanted the divorce or not.
Nichol was likely insecure and told him to work on the marriage to test him and to make sure that was really going to happen. She probably didn't want him to work on the marriage at all, and was hoping he would say he wasn't interested, and that it's over.
Either way, most people involved in an affair don't end up murdering their entire family! I don't know how she could possibly have anticipated that. Imo

Yeah. I was one of those people who saw her as a hero. I genuinely felt like she was duped, and selflessly came forward to help bring CW down. I compared her to Amber Frey.

The only comparison now is that she Googled her...
Yep, I compared her to Amber Frey too until I saw the documents and heard from the DA that she was “somewhat forthcoming.”I think SW’s social media presence is a huge difference too. SW put her whole life on social media for all to see-including NK. I totally think several of SW’s last videos were for any of CW’s love interests to see...
It's only the married person committing adultery. I haven't really joined in too much re NK because about 10 times a day while on this thread I thank my lucky stars that there was no sm or texting when i was doing things that greatly embarrass me even decades later.
I’m glad social media wasnt around then too...but she didnt have to only believe what CW said. SW put their life on public display on fb...NK didnt have to just take his word...SW’s videos were so telling....

LE knew about the Affair from the company contacting LE just prior to CW's interview.
The company named NK.
Then LE confronted CW, who previously denied any affair.
It was not NK that approached LE first.:(
Yup. Another lie. I searched the documents in order to see if perhaps she had already reached out on her own (perhaps to another investigator), but I found nothing to that effect.

This is the same Jeremy that Chris' mother called up on the phone to complain about Shanann. I'm taking his assessment of Shanann's character and motivations with a large shaker of salt.
Yikes. Thanks for the heads-up. Even without it,
I already hated what this Jeremy guy said about Shanann. Strange? Rebellious? ppfffftt

I have read so many things abt their bad financial situation. I dont have anything definite to link but I have seen a lot...I think Ashley Banfield said one of their accounts had $10 in it. I also read they were several months behind in their monthly mortgage and were abt to go to court for not paying their homeowners.The night he murdered her she tried to purchase some hair products online and her credit card was declined. I think i also read something abt her friends buying her dinner in AZ and the one that dropped her off at her house loaned her some cash...Crazy to me that she was planning a trip to aspen with CW and had enrolled the girls in an expensive private school...she seemed like such a smart lady but they obviously they were living way above their means...and with another baby on the way....I think this was a major stressor to CW and a huge part of why he did what he did. I dont think they wanted their families to know their life wasnt perfect... Sadly, it clearly wasnt what she portrayed it to be on social media.
A lot of the things you're referencing have been discussed and disproven when SW bashing was going on. Not true.

When Shanann was first reported as “missing” the police asked C.W. for bank details so they could check if she had been using the accounts. CW could not supply them as he said Shanann knew all the passwords. She must have had a good reason to hold onto those finances.
Yes, that's a good clue.

Moo

I dont think anyone is suggesting that it's ok to get involved with someone who is married. But the fact is millions of people do. Age isn't a factor. People cheat in their 40's and 50's or older. I have no problem believing CW deceived and lied to his mistress. It's likely that one of the first things he told her when they met was that he was married but they were thinking of getting a seperation. A married man who is interested in a woman usually drops that in the first conversation. Knowing Chris, that's exactly what he said. I also believe that he told her conflicting things about whether or not Shanann wanted the divorce or not.
Nichol was likely insecure and told him to work on the marriage to test him and to make sure that was really going to happen. She probably didn't want him to work on the marriage at all, and was hoping he would say he wasn't interested, and that it's over.
Either way, most people involved in an affair don't end up murdering their entire family! I don't know how she could possibly have anticipated that. Imo
I think age is a factor in this situation only because her age group know to check people out on social media. I dont know how anyone could watch SW’s videos and claim they believed they were getting separated. SW’s social media presence was not the norm...she put her whole life out there for everyone to see. The pregnancy video alone should have been a huge red flag for NK...but it wasnt because she didnt care.

Yep, I compared her to Amber Frey too until I saw the documents and heard from the DA that she was “somewhat forthcoming.”I think SW’s social media presence is a huge difference too. SW put her whole life on social media for all to see-including NK. I totally think several of SW’s last videos were for any of CW’s love interests to see...

I’m glad social media wasnt around then too...but she didnt have to only believe what CW said. SW put their life on public display on fb...NK didnt have to just take his word...SW’s videos were so telling....
hormones sometimes have a life of their own. I think cw having a mistress was a huge impetus to his crime, i just don't think his having this particular mistress was worse than having any other mistress, ie her part in the murders was "zero" .

A lot of the things you're referencing have been discussed and disproven when SW bashing was going on. Not true.
I have never bashed her. A lot of this is in the discovery pages. They did have a court date for not paying their association fees. I think they were clearly in debt and this was a huge stressor for him. Their house note was $2800 and they had lots of medical bills. He didnt make that much money and her income was somewhat questionable too. And a new baby on the way... they were in way over their heads,

He also had a feast of pizzas at the Thayers.
He needs the fuel, to think up further lies continually.
I guess even now, he will not go on a 'hunger strike'.
MOO.
Was the interview with the Thayers in the document dump? I didnt see an interview with them.

When Shanann was first reported as “missing” the police asked C.W. for bank details so they could check if she had been using the accounts. CW could not supply them as he said Shanann knew all the passwords. She must have had a good reason to hold onto those finances.

*cough cough*

Just like he did not know the password for her phone, or for the garage door which did not work?

I have never bashed her. A lot of this is in the discovery pages. They did have a court date for not paying their association fees. I think they were clearly in debt and this was a huge stressor for him. Their house note was $2800 and they had lots of medical bills. He didnt make that much money and her income was somewhat questionable too. And a new baby on the way... they were in way over their heads,
Cw said in the interrogation that sw made about as much as he did. By saying that their debt was a stressor for HIM, you are bashing sw and also seeming to give him an excuse to murder his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror